Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

5 free videos

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Male mbmb42

mbmb42

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 18 posts
I decided to make myself useful and post a known free video set, and one that Im not allowed to say, cause its for my personal use only (hint: says free movie on home page)

Link to 4 free videos

hope this is good

Male Henjin

Henjin
Hey hey, I never knew about this. Thanks for sharing.

Male mbmb42

mbmb42

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 18 posts
Happy to share, hope you enjoy

sopcast

sopcast

• Trial Member
  • 4 posts
thanks fore sharing :)

Male PWG

PWG

Spurting

• 187 posts
Fun little way to get more free videos:
This link will drop you into the "parent" directory of B2B and should let you access any folders what so ever. I just found a copy of "Bursting Embrace" for download by searching thru the folders. I've been doing this on Bound2Burst for awhile. :D
Sup.

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

Fun little way to get more free videos:
This link will drop you into the "parent" directory of B2B and should let you access any folders what so ever. I just found a copy of "Bursting Embrace" for download by searching thru the folders. I've been doing this on Bound2Burst for awhile. :D

Wow, surprised they have such bad security.. heh.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Jimmy Lang

Jimmy Lang
i don't believe you can see anything that way that you couldn't get through regular site navigation. B2B gives away one free movie per month. "bursting Embrace" is the movie for January.

And not the best one either. Search around in the ones you pay for to get much better videos. I have made some careful purchases and not been disappointed.

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

i don't believe you can see anything that way that you couldn't get through regular site navigation. B2B gives away one free movie per month. "bursting Embrace" is the movie for January.

And not the best one either. Search around in the ones you pay for to get much better videos. I have made some careful purchases and not been disappointed.

Yeah, But still, I don't think they intended for you to be able to view all of them like that, heh.

I could be wrong though.

But anyways, I generally sign up for a site for a single month, then just rip all the videos off the site and cancel my subscription.

I've got a rip of all the videos from Realwetting and Wetinpublic currently.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

no one

no one

Dribbling

• Donator
  • 45 posts
Wow, i can never find videos like this, hope its a good one, downloading it now :)
Remember how I found you there, alone in your electric chair? I told you dirty jokes until you smiled!

Male ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Leaking

• 92 posts
I'm with you, Shu. I always just sign up for a month, rip everything I can, and then cancel. If you do it once a year, it's like having a 12 month subscription. I never understood why they don't just sell an amount of videos you can download instead of just everything, right?

Pcwp

Pcwp

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 33 posts
These videos are suppose to be free, have been few a couple of years now.

There is nothing wrong with b2b security, I look around the html website alot, nothing is there that isn't suppose to be. He used to do free movies every month, a few of which are still in the folder, but nothing amazing. He stopped doing free movies like that a while ago and since then there's been no 'free movies' or 'mistake' for new movies.

Good find for the people that haven't heard about it, but there's nothing wrong with b2b security I'm afraid >.<

Edited by Pcwp, 17 October 2012 - 06:45 AM.

Male MasterP

MasterP

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 271 posts
holy necro....

B2B isn't doing this anymore are they?

Male realmadrid

realmadrid

Omorashi Veteran

• 502 posts

Wow, surprised they have such bad security.. heh.

nah, at some point Dave from B2B posted the link to this. When he used to give out free movies, these were some of them

I'm with you, Shu. I always just sign up for a month, rip everything I can, and then cancel. If you do it once a year, it's like having a 12 month subscription. I never understood why they don't just sell an amount of videos you can download instead of just everything, right?

well they do, you can purchase individual movies through Clipsforsale and dreamhost

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

nah, at some point Dave from B2B posted the link to this. When he used to give out free movies, these were some of them

Yeah, I see that now. I made the comment over a year ago. I didn't know those were all free videos at the time.

Male realmadrid

realmadrid

Omorashi Veteran

• 502 posts

Yeah, I see that now. I made the comment over a year ago. I didn't know those were all free videos at the time.

oh, i didnt notice that this thread was so old lol.

Male ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Leaking

• 92 posts

well they do, you can purchase individual movies through Clipsforsale and dreamhost

No, I meant that there's no restriction as to how much you can download once you get a one month subscription. If you're a first time subscriber, you get access to something like 900 vids and tens of thousands of pictures. If you subscribe just once a year, you get access to the last 12 months worth of content for the price of just a month, which is a great deal to the consumer, but not so much for the website as it just incentivises periodic subscriptions as opposed to sustained ones. I'll take advantage either way.

Male Calum46

Calum46

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 37 posts
I downloaded a few of Kelsey's videos when they were originally released. Sexy girl. The download link for Holding Contest doesn't appear to work, though.

My fantasy is to see Catherine Zeta Jones pee her pants. I'll keep dreaming. :tongue:

Male Cdonofrio

Cdonofrio

Fidgeting

• Banned
  • 7 posts
Can someone post them on here? I'm having trouble downloading them.

Male Despfan31

Despfan31

Completely Drenched

• Contributory Member
  • 448 posts

Can someone post them on here? I'm having trouble downloading them.

Bound2Burst videos are not allowed on the site.

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

Bound2Burst videos are not allowed on the site.

These were posted freely regardless.

I don't see why they'd complain about people distributing the videos they offered for free. It'd just assist them in the goal of advertising.

I'll see about uploading copies sometime later today.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 lurkers, 0 anonymous users