Sign In

Where are you from :)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was born in Cornwall county, but now I live in Devonshire, by the way both of those are in Southwest England.   Watch out, I'm one of those ones who wants the empire back... And North America! Am

Northern England *Sighs*

I was born in England, then moved to Brunei in SEA, lived there for 15 years, and have now lived in the UK for two years on account of University. Not enough Martians on here....

Posted Images

Most asians don't have access to internet xD

Um. Internet is huge in Japan. Getting bigger by the day in China. And South Korea has the fastest Internet in the world. (Plus the biggest Starcraft player base in the world)

Asia has plenty of access to internet.

Not sure if sarcasm....

Um. Internet is huge in Japan. Getting bigger by the day in China. And South Korea has the fastest Internet in the world. (Plus the biggest Starcraft player base in the world)

Not sure if sarcasm....

Because all Asians are in Japan, China, and Korea.

Of course.

I was born in Iceland and lived there a while. I go visit there a lot. I live in Virginia now, but I might go back there permanently. Economy is worse there then it is here, so....yeah. My husband was born in Iceland too, but his father was Norwegian. We both have the cutest accents too :3. It's nice being able to speak in a different language than English in public, we can talk about whatever we want.

Not sure if sarcasm....

Because all Asians are in Japan, China, and Korea.

Of course.

Thailand. Also in the last five years is booming in the internet marketplace.

Taiwan has 16,300,000 people on the internet. That's more then 70% of their population.

Laos in the past five years has a gained of 500K users, only 7.5% there.

Going to cut this short now.

Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Phillipines.... All Huge.

Not so big in Mongolia.

I can go on if you would like.

Or would you like me to cover the Asians in America too.

Thailand. Also in the last five years is booming in the internet marketplace.

Taiwan has 16,300,000 people on the internet. That's more then 70% of their population.

Laos in the past five years has a gained of 500K users, only 7.5% there.

Going to cut this short now.

Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Phillipines.... All Huge.

Not so big in Mongolia.

I can go on if you would like.

Or would you like me to cover the Asians in America too.

Not sure if showing off or unable to detect sarcasm.

I was born in Chicago, Illinois (and by Chicago, Illinois, I mean Chicago, Illinois, NOT an outlying suburb, haha). Moved to Palatine (a suburb) with the family for a while, but we couldn't stand it, so we've moved back to Chicago. I'm in a heavily LGBTQ populated area, and I LOVE it here very much! I never want to leave (:

Cool! Have you ever visited Lake County? That's where I live.

I've been up there a few times, yes, and passed through there several times. Cook County's been my home since forever. Nice to know other people live so close by!

What towns have you visited? Technically I live in Russell, but my official address is listed as Zion, because that way I don't have to go to the post office to pick up my mail.
  • 2 weeks later...