Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3 Girls Pee Holding Contest

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Male stickybug

stickybug

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 32 posts

Attached File  3 Girls Pee Holding Contest - YouTube.flv   9.16MB   957 downloads

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,726 posts
Sorry I re-posted this in mine, good find!

Male MrMakeherWait

MrMakeherWait

Leaking

• 145 posts
So temped to buy the full 12 minute version of this, but I have a feeling its going to disappoint in the end, so I won't.

Female Euin

Euin

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 54 posts
I have it, the full one that is. And like you said its not worth the money. Two of them wets like retards in the bathroom while one is okay and wets outside the bathroom before she can get in. Unfortunately the videoquality even on the mainsite is so bad you cant see anything, plus shes wearing black shorts.

Female Maria-Sanza

Maria-Sanza
Can you upload it, please? :)
Posted Image[6/2/2012 2:25pm] Vanada: its like wait... shes super kinky... this is REALLY fucking hot... but shes never been with anyone and has a cute and strangly innocent side as well... WHAT
DLLYouTubeVideos

Male asianxcontent

asianxcontent

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 20 posts
i am producer and video grapher of this video. 2 girls wearing white and one girl wearing black. and you can see pee dripping on floor clearly.
regarding quality of video, it is not worst, even low resolution version at youtube is clear and watchable.

i still believe in enhancement of quality and there is always space for improvement and we are improving..

http://clips4sale.com/studio/43984

Edited by asianxcontent, 16 March 2012 - 10:40 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Female

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users