Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ways to make someone pee themselves

No, I don't mean ways to make an innocent bystander wet themselves by slipping them diuretics or anything, I mean like with me and this girl I fool around with. She's kind of into some pee play, but when the time came when we were trying desperation, she couldn't ease up enough to let go. I tried tickling and even pressing lightly on her bladder and all it did was make her tense up more. It got to the point where she said she was in pain and she had to just go use the toilet.

Now, aside from drinking some alcohol, which she already said probably would have loosened her up enough to let go, what are some other ways to tease your partner into wetting? I imagine that tickling might work if I did it long enough (past the point of fun), and she outright said that pressing her bladder was just painful and counterproductive.

Edited by gummistiefeln (see edit history)

I tried tickling and even pressing lightly on her bladder and all it did was make her tense up more. It got to the point where she said she was in pain and she had to just go use the toilet.

It sounds like you were not in the bathroom for this, your first experience. Forgive me if I am misinterpreting. Maybe to begin just see if she will let you watch her use the toilet. It should be much more natural for her there. You can progress into pee play experimentation in the bathtub, etc...

Try not to pressure her too much; if she is making a good-faith effort (it sounds like she is) then just take baby steps and be positive.

I had a girlfriend once who was not really into omorashi at all but indulged in it for me (I think both partners should try out the other's kinks as far as they are comfortable and able.) We started off slow like I said above, then she would wet herself for me (awkward for her at first) and then soon it was a natural part of our sex lives. It was not the whole thing and we got there at a comfortable pace.

You are lucky to have someone who cares about you enough to stretch their comfort zone.

Maybe to begin just see if she will let you watch her use the toilet. It should be much more natural for her there. You can progress into pee play experimentation in the bathtub, etc...

That sounds like a great idea, as the woman will get more used to peeing while you are with her.

I would enjoy watching a woman pee on the toilet and...after a while, perhaps she could sit on the toilet without pulling down her panties.

Jimmy Lang made some good points. I also think alcohol could be of help. And how is she filling up? Is she just drinking and drinking and then you start waiting? (Performance anxiety?) What about if she drinks a lot. Then pees normally. Continues drinking. Pees again. Drinks. And THEN starts to hold it. Her bladder might be more ready to let go at that point.

Please let us know how it goes.

Edited by honkytonklagoon (see edit history)

Jimmy Lang made some good points. I also think alcohol could be of help. And how is she filling up? Is she just drinking and drinking and then you start waiting? (Performance anxiety?) What about if she drinks a lot. Then pees normally. Continues drinking. Pees again. Drinks. And THEN starts to hold it. Her bladder might be more ready to let go at that point.

Please let us know how it goes.

This actually works better, if I can offer my own experiences. I found that the best way to get really desperate was not to just fill and fill and fill yourself up, because that leads to not only a) a lot of waiting but B) it can get a bit bloaty or painful to have that much liquid in your bladder. Rather, have her start drinking water - you can include other things in between, but a healthy amount of water helps a lot for biological reasons. It "preps" the body to start up the natural diuretic processes. Start about a few hours before you actually want her to hold, and just make sure that she has a little bit of water each hour. Less than a full glass, like 300mL, suffices to get the desperation mechanics going. In this "preparation" time, let her pee whenever she feels the need, and she'll start going quite a lot.

That's when you have her hold. Have her keep drinking water while she's holding (have to fill up somehow, after all) and the biological effect is like getting a train up to full speed and then trying to slam on the brakes and stop on a dime. When you declare it to be "holding time" she'll probably go from having just peed to dancing within an hour. If you want to use tickling to make her go (another fetish of mine, keke) then it's better to surprise her with it than to be deliberate. She'll probably start tensing up anyway if she knows the tickling is coming, especially if she's ticklish.

Above all, just keep trying, and let her know that if the holding gets uncomfortable that she can just pee and try again another time. Especially for those who aren't exactly into holding it, the effect of holding your pee for a very long time goes from a desperate need to go to being uncomfortable and painful. It can also take some time to break the psychological barrier to peeing one's clothing, something we've all be told not to do since childhood. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

Good luck!

• 2 months later...

If I wanted to make my wife have an accident, which I don't because I'm not a complete arsehole, all I'd have to do is give her lots to drink then drive into a traffic jam. She's had 2 accidents like that already.

EDIT: Or I could just not remind her to take bathroom breaks when she's playing video games.

Edited by IForgotMyPassword (see edit history)

Try drinking softdrink :3 or soda, americans call it?

because things like Coke have a diuretic effect.

As does coffee.

Just do things as normal while her desperation builds up, and tell her to ignore it.

If you focus on it too much, then she might get shy haha.

If you continue going about as normal, then she probably wont tense as much.

Then, when she's really super duper desperate, trying massaging her bladder, getting her to stand with her legs shoulder-width apart, telling her not to touch herself at all...

Tickling can help, but it doesn't affect everyone.

also, having her put her feet in warm water can relax her enough to go.

I hope this helps :3

• 1 month later...

I had a friend who I got to pee for me once. I wanted it to be desperation so she held it forever and she said she would have normally wet herself by then but for some reason she could still hold it. She finally got the idea to walk around to this bush she sometimes uses for a bathroom if she needs it. As soon as i left her she started peeing and she called me but when I came over she stopped. Anyways we did it a couple times and then the last time I came she was able to keep peeing. So it seems that it needs to be a place where the person is used to it and she may need to be alone but with experience these things can be eliminated. Anyways I hope this helps.

• 4 years later...

Me and my freind were walking home once and he told me he needed a toilet break and he was bursting for a piss.

i told him he could go when he got home, but his parents wernt home and hed forgot to bring his keys! Idiot.

so i said hed have no choice but to hold it, but i could see his desperation so i told him id take him to a feild not to far away (trying to make him hold it for longer) on my ped (moped) and he agreed.

after we arrived at the feild he instantly got off my ped, took off his shoes and socks (ill explane later) and ran to a bush, but came back with wet skinny jeans. Prat

so he didnt seem botherd at all about his pee soaked trousers and we talked for about an hour about moter cycles and cars intill i really need a piss. He told me ill have to hold it in, but i was way too desprate for that.

he kept on going on about how hed had to hold it for longer and he was only 14 and i was 16

by now his pee was starting to evaperate but there was still a shiny wet patch around his penis, he was thretaning to punch me in the bladder before running off to climb trees in a gymnastics sorta way (hense the bare feet).

when i was wetting i saw him standing next to me also peeing (how much did he drink?) and he stared at my dick, it was hard not to look back at him but when i did i got a horrifying look at his dick and he smiled, then it hit me hes gay?

• 1 month later...

I don't really know any way to make someone pee themselves, but when I was a kid, my best friend and I used to fanticise that if we stared at the back of a girl's head hard enough and long enough, she would pee her pants.  I've seen a few girls pee themselves, like on the school bus, but I don't think our staring ever caused it; but you never know.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.