Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Panty poop thread

panty poop messing poop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Ninji

Ninji
For people worried about the mess they can do what I've tried.

Take a shit in a toilet. Make sure nothing's left.

Give yourself an enema. The more finicky you are about cleanliness the more you repeat until you're crapping nothing but clean water. You can also hold enemas for the pressure, but too much water gets backed up in your system and you will have runny poop for a while.

Lube up golf balls, anal beads, w/e. No objects with hard edges. Passing those will not be nice. Put these up your butt until it feels like you really have to poop. These items will come out mostly if not completely clean and you can reinsert them for the having to poop pressure again.

For me it's just more prostate stimulation, and isn't really worth it unless everyone leaves the house and I'm bored.

Female Wetting Girl

Wetting Girl

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 57 posts
http://nyou.animegir...rg/nf/index.php

This is a great place for stories. It has all kinds of fetish stories, including omorashi, but what I've found, I think it's mostly poop stories.

Male Sentinelchicken

Sentinelchicken

Spurting

• Validating
  • 220 posts
A couple more great posts from Toiletstool.com:

Stephanie

Planned becomes accident becomes embarrassing
I've been a lurker here for a long time. I'm currently 20 years old, in college, and ever since I had a few accidents in my early teens I kind of liked the feeling and ever since then I sometimes will go in my pants or panties on purpose for fun. I don't to do it as often now that I'm in college since I have a roommate and classes and all that, so when I do get a chance they are even more important.

Well, this weekend my roommate was going out of town to go back home and visit her parents. I knew that would give me time for some fun on my own. So starting Friday I began holding it when I felt the urge to poo. I would carefully pee when necessary all day Saturday and Sunday but I would do my best to hold in the poop. By Sunday afternoon I was feeling quite full and desperate and was constantly aware that I had a large BM waiting to escape. I love holding it as long as I can, even if I plan to go in the toilet. Just holding it feels amazing, so I hold it almost all the time anyway, but this weekend having the room to myself I was definitely going to let it go in my panties on purpose for even more fun. My roommate wasn't due to get back until really late, around 11 pm, so I had plenty of time to draw it out.

So Sunday I struggle a little to hold it in most of the day and almost lost it after lunch while peeing. After that I spent time studying and then in the afternoon I had a shift working in the university library. I was deliberately wearing a pair of pink bikini panties because I knew they would hold the poop well but would also show a little stain when I checked the mirror while watching it come out in my dorm room later that evening. Over that I wore a denim skirt, kind of tight fitting, that stops mid-thigh - the kind that if you bend over too far the wrong way will expose your panties. (I'm a little bit of a closet exhibitionist, too.)

I spent my shift at the library refiling books on the shelves and stuff. The whole time I really, really had to poop badly. It was to the point where I was farting regularly and frequently had to stand with my legs crossed and muscles clenched to hold it. I kept glancing at the clock and was beginning to worry that I wouldn't be able to hold it until my shift ended and that I'd have to run to the library bathroom and go in the toilet instead, but I had been looking forward to doing it in my panties ever since I found out my roommate would be gone for the weekend and I wasn't going to give up without a fight. So I kept holding, squeezing, leg crossing, and a few times when I was hidden from all view even pressing my fingers against my anus to keep anything from coming out, though in doing so I could feel it touch my panties and I knew it left some Hershey marks - no worries since I planned on them getting much more stained soon.

I barely, and I do mean barely, managed to make it to the end of my library shift at 8pm without either having an accident or running to the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and hurried outside and towards my dorm. The entire time the poop was trying to come out and it was almost impossible for me to walk fast and hold it at the same time. The faster I would walk the harder it was to hold in the poop, but the slower I walked the longer it would take me to get back to the privacy of my dorm room and I was seriously concerned about not being able to hold it that long. My heart was racing, my body was in a cold sweat, and my nerves were on edge. I was seriously close to having a genuine accident.

I made it to my dorm building, through the crowded lobby, trying to walk normal and sound normal when replying to a couple of "hello's" from friends. I made it to the elevator and thankfully got an empty one all to myself. I got inside, pressed the button for the 7th floor, and repeatedly pushed the close door button - as though that ever helps it close faster! I was bouncing from foot to foot, begging under my breath "please let me hold it, please let me hold it" and squeezing my butt cheeks together. As soon as the door finally closed I grabbed my butt and crotch with both hands and held tight, legs crossed as tight as I could, trying to breath normally but my body not responding. I pushed the 7th floor button again repeatedly, begging it to go faster. But around the 4th floor I felt it. My body one second was fighting and the next second the feeling just washed over me and I knew I just couldn't hold it any longer.

I gasped and stopped shaking and even though I was still trying with my brain to hold it my body stopped trying and in an instant my abdominal muscles contracted and forced my body to push. I couldn't do anything to stop it. Time stood still and I could only stand there, legs slightly apart, body bent forward slightly by the cramp. My butt opened and the giant turd very quickly began sliding down, pressed against my panties, pushed them down, and began to spread into a ball. Soon it was running out of room and my body gave a harder push to make more space and it spread and filled in my panties more and I couldn't stop pushing until the entire poop - which felt like multiple feet of it exiting me - lay hot and creamy in my panties. It felt like a ten pound, hot, creamy grapefruit lay nestled between my legs. It was by far the biggest poop I had ever done in my panties. And it was completely on accident. I had been so looking forward to the sensation of it coming out, enjoying it slowly, and now it was over and in an instant because I misjudged my timing and had an honest to goodness accident.

It is funny that I can do it on purpose and enjoy it, but standing there in the elevator having a true accident I was mortified. Doing this in private is one thing, but here I was more or less still in public. Someone could be waiting to get on the elevator and see me! My heart was racing and pounding, my entire body felt almost numb.

The elevator came to a stop and the door opened. I had my eyes closed and waited. I opened them and thankfully nobody was there. I peeked out of the doors. To the left way down the hall some people were hanging out. To the right, the direction of my room, it was empty. I sighed in relief, stepped out of the elevator, and tried to walk as normally as possible but the mound of poop was so big I couldn't help but walk slightly bow-legged like I just got off of a horse (or loaded my panties with a giant poop!)

Thank God my roommate wouldn't be back until a few hours later. I got my room, inserted the key, turned the knob, and opened the door. I dropped my bag by my bed, made straight for my dresser. I grabbed clean panties and sweatpants and a t-shirt and stacked them on the bed. I pulled off my shirt and unzipped my skirt and very carefully lowered it to the floor and stepped out of it, kicking off my sandals. It was then that our room toilet flushed and my heart skipped a beat. I turned and there on my roommates bed, that should be empty, was her suitcase and other bags. She was back! Oh, God!

The bathroom door opened and out came Mindy, clueless, and started talking to me. I started to reply but could only mumble something incoherent. I was standing there in my bra and panties - no big deal, we'd been roommates for two years and had seen each other naked all the time - but tonight was different. In the past my panties had not been full of poop. My skin flushed red, I felt almost sick.

I was facing her so she couldn't see the bulge in my panties from where she was standing.

Mindy asked, "Are you ok? Is something wrong?"

I tried to answer, "I... I..."

She said, "What is it?" and stepped closer, planning to comfort me. When she was next to me I could tell from her expression and a wrinkle of her nose that she could smell something not right. "Steph?" she started to ask.

My eyes started to water a little and I tried to move to the side away from her, towards the bathroom, and I mumbled, "I'm sorry. I was... I tried... I didn't know you'd be..."

Mindy looked thoroughly confused but was starting to piece things together from my reaction and the smell and the pile of clean clothes next to me. "Steph? Are you ok? Did something happen?"

I decided I only had one hope at this point. I said, "I'm sorry. This is so embarrassing. I was trying to get back to the bathroom from the library, but... I couldn't hold it and..."

Mindy's expression changed to one of shock. "Oh!" she exclaimed, "Oh, God! Oh! I'm sorry!"

I shook my head and said, "It's ok. Not your fault. It just happened. God, this is so embarrassing!"

Mindy said, "No, it's ok! It happens sometimes..." and she tried to smile to comfort me.

I said, "Yeah, well it isn't supposed to happen to 20 year old college students who aren't drunk!"

She smiled and said, "Well, that's kind of true. It's ok though. I won't tell anyone."

I said, "Thank you." Then I gingerly reached out and grabbed my pile of clean clothes. "If you don't mind I'm going to take a shower now..."

Mindy said, "Oh, yeah... absolutely. If you need anything let me know."

I held up the clean panties and said, "I think these are all I need right now," and smiled to let her know I was ok.

I turned and started waddling towards the bathroom, fully exposing my bulging panties to Mindy, who gasped a little when she saw, "Oh!"

I looked over my shoulder and said, "Yeah, it wasn't just a little accident."

I got into the bathroom, locked the door, and stood looking in the mirror. My skin was still a little red all over. I turned so my butt could be visible and looked. The bulge was huge, but there was only a few small brown stains visible on the pink fabric of the panties. They hung down at least 3 or 4 inches and the mound of poop was so big that it had pulled the edge of the panties down away from my skin about a half inch or inch and I could see the mounded poop inside when I turned just right. I stood there, now admiring the bulge, and even though the experience had not gone as planned, standing there finally alone in the bathroom, the deed already done, I was able to garner at least some enjoyment from it even if it had not gone exactly as planned.

I lingered for a moment, admiring the bulge from multiple angles, before finally lowering them down, dumping the poop into the toilet, wiping myself and the panties as clean as I could. I then jumped into the shower to clean up, relax, and release the pent up frustration of the day.

I was slightly embarrassed again to go back out into the room. Mindy asked if I felt better and I said yes. We ignored the elephant in the room for a few minutes while she studied and I brushed my hair. But finally she admitted to me that I wasn't the only one to have an accident ever and told me about one of hers. We talked for a while, sharing past experiences, and perhaps it was a bonding experience that brought us closer together.

Stephanie

Amanda V

A Couple Stories
Car Mom- I'm glad to see you back, I always enjoy your adventures!

Anne- Great story again! Is it uncomfortable to have all that poop in your goodnite? How long have you gone without changing before? Hope to read more.

Off the top of my head I remember a few accidents that were pretty basic. One when I was 12 I refused to use the bathrooms at school as usual because I was sure I would be fine until I got home. By the end of the day I really had to go poop. I was walking home from school and I kept having to stop and cross my legs to really squeeze my butt closed. The first part of the walk was mostly this big park with big trees so I could just lean on a tree and not look too suspicious. But after the park I was passing this elementary school with a bunch of kids waiting out front for buses I got a big urge but I didn't want to stop and cross my legs in front of them so I tried to hold it in and get around the street corner for a little more privacy but just before I made it I felt the poop start to push its way out. I tried to speedwalk around the corner but I was just too late. By the time I was out of sight the poop was out just far enough that I couldn't pull it back in and my butt was defenseless. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there feeling this huge solid poo very slowly push it's way out. All I could do was freeze and hope it stopped moving but my stomach wanted it out. I couldn't stop my stomach from tensing up and could only wait as I took a massive poop in my pants. There was so much I knew people would be able to see the bulge a mile away. Luckily I was only a couple minutes away from my house and it was a pretty quiet street the rest of the way.

Even though I got away without anyone knowing, I was still really embarrassed and ashamed, but I still didn't learn my lesson. It happened again a few months later. I think I was 13 by then. It was the exact same situation except I had to pee and poop really bad. I was stopping to hold it every few steps in the park. I was starting to let out squirts of pee and finally I just couldn't hold them both. I just started peeing and couldn't stop. I didn't want the pee to go down my legs and soak my jeans so everyone could see so I squatted down to do less damage. I knew it was a mistake before I was even all the way down but out of frustration I just kind of gave up, I think I was kind of used to having accidents by then because it was kind of toward the end of a bad streak of accidents. I just waited while both ends started going full out into my pants. By the time I was done it was probably a good thing that I squatted down because the damage was really bad on the back but you could barely see anything from the front. I had to go the long way around the elementary school and I just faced my butt away from the road when somebody drove by. A couple cars managed to sneak up on me and might have caught a glimpse of my accident but again nobody I knew found out. I STILL didn't learn my lesson but there weren't too many incidents after that, they mostly happened from around 9-13 years old with a few scattered before and after that. I thought I was really good at holding it but looking back I guess not.

WhiteFire

WhiteFire

Leaking

• Deactivated
  • 95 posts

For people worried about the mess they can do what I've tried.

Take a shit in a toilet. Make sure nothing's left.

Give yourself an enema. The more finicky you are about cleanliness the more you repeat until you're crapping nothing but clean water. You can also hold enemas for the pressure, but too much water gets backed up in your system and you will have runny poop for a while.

Lube up golf balls, anal beads, w/e. No objects with hard edges. Passing those will not be nice. Put these up your butt until it feels like you really have to poop. These items will come out mostly if not completely clean and you can reinsert them for the having to poop pressure again.

For me it's just more prostate stimulation, and isn't really worth it unless everyone leaves the house and I'm bored.

That's definitely not disgusting at all... :(
On permanant Haitus.

Ninji

Ninji

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or prefer it disgusting. Anyway I know I'm wierd. I keep clean, and don't hurt people with the things I do in my own privacy.

BTW the enema is the only gross part, and it can be performed basically before any anal play.

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

Exactly as Ninji said. This is a thread for such discussions after all, don't read it if you don't like the stuff.

Personally I'm really not a fan of enema or "anal play," not much at all.

But as long as your fetish doesn't hurt anyone, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Everyone has their own interests. Omorashi is no different.

For example, I'm a huge lolicon fan, and a lot of people here know that. There's also a lot of people here who do not like lolicon. So if you don't like it, don't venture in our lolicon thread http://animepee.me/p...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

I'm really rather odd in many aspects. Messing and such is something I only enjoy in fanfiction and roleplays. I do not enjoy it in real life. However, in roleplays it can be one of my most favorite things in the world at times. Same with another one, which I will not say what it is http://animepee.me/p...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Female Dessy

Dessy
your going to hide a weird fetish from everyone with one of the weirdest fetishes ever? lol

Destiny5885.png
"Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Chat: Click here

Female Wetting Girl

Wetting Girl

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 57 posts
Here's a link to a story I wrote at nyou fanfiction: Story Link

Male Sentinelchicken

Sentinelchicken

Spurting

• Validating
  • 220 posts
No new poop stories from anyone? :(

Male LedinWind

LedinWind
Nah, I haven't found anything (nor, have I been looking) >>
Want to see what I've shared? Check out my Gallery!

Call me an Omo Veteran! Member since: 6-22-10

Male Jake

Jake

Dribbling

• Donator
  • 56 posts
Is this site already said?
http://www.asstr.org...axon/index.html

Male Sentinelchicken

Sentinelchicken

Spurting

• Validating
  • 220 posts
Another great Toiletstool story from "Amanda V"

This had to be right before or after I turned 13. I was at my Aunt's house, not far from my own. I kind of got dragged into this because my mom wanted me to look after my cousin who was 3 at the time. Being myself, I had to go to the bathroom pretty bad at both ends before I left but I didn't even think to do it. When we got to my Aunt's house I had to go even worse but because I wasn't at home I really didn't want to go, especially #2. Not long after getting there my cousin dragged me into her room wanting me to play with her. I didn't mind it too much because I could just stand there squirming and pretend to be interested in whatever was the rage for 3 year olds at the time. She wasn't old enough to recognize that I had to go to the bathroom yet unless I really made it noticeable. Normally I liked to play with her mostly because I knew she enjoyed it, but this time I just tried to count the minutes until I could go home. I remember I actually had a couple cramps where it was kind of an emergency and I was still too stubborn to go. After a while she mentioned something about us going to the park. She said her mom told her I would take her. I wasn't too happy about this but she seemed so excited I couldn't say no. Plus my mom would probably get mad if I refused. As my cousin was getting ready, my aunt made her use the bathroom before leaving. Now that the attention was on the bathroom I definitely wouldn't go, not that I would've anyway.

So off we went to the park which was about 3 blocks away and as soon as I got there and stopped walking I felt a big cramp hit me and I knew I was in for a long battle. She wanted me to do everything with her but I just slowly walked around trying to stay close as she climbed up rope ladders and went down slides. There were some other people there so I tried to stay as hidden from them as I could because I really didn't want to be there. After fighting off another big cramp I suggested that we go back because now all of a sudden I wanted to be on that toilet more than anything. Of course she said she didn't want to because we just got there, and she was probably right but it felt like hours to me. I was stuck because I wasn't going to yell at her or anything and I obviously couldn't leave her so I just concentrated really hard on holding everything in. I was hoping for the cramps to go away like they eventually do when I hold my poop for days at a time but I guess I reached my limit or something because it was only getting worse. The cramps were coming harder and more frequent and I was at the point of begging my cousin to come home. I told her we'd stay twice as long next time, or go for ice cream or anything until finally she started playing the "one more time" game. The second time she said it I knew I was in really big trouble. I was standing there with tears in my eyes, holding with everything I could. My butt was actually quivering as I squeezed as hard as I could until suddenly it just stopped squeezing. My jaw dropped open as my butt would no longer respond. I was in a total panic because I was now defenseless. I felt this huge thing inside me start to move and there was nothing I could do. I kept trying to hold it back but I couldn't do anything. So as I stood there in horror, a massive poo started slowly pushing out past my defenseless cheeks and I knew I was going to poop my pants. I quickly looked around and underneath the slide I was near there was a little shelter for kids to get out of the wind and rain. It was dark and hidden from most of the playground so I waddled in there and with my stomach already heaving uncontrollably; I squatted down and let it happen. I must've been holding it for a long time because I remember it hurt just to come out. I pushed really hard to try and get it out until finally the wide part passed and the rest slowly pushed into a huge mountain in my jeans. Then, in mid-poop I heard my cousin. "Hey what are you doing?" she called, now that I wasn't watching her. "Nothing," I said, trying to sound calm while still panicking. I was praying for her not to come in as she climbed down off the high equipment and sure enough walked right in on me just as I was finishing the first huge log of poop. "What are you doing?" She asked again. I looked up at her terrified. "Um…" was all I could say as my mind started racing. One of the millions of scenarios that ran through my head in about 2 seconds was I could find a place to clean up before going back to my Aunt's but I knew my cousin would notice my accident for sure, especially if she was going to stand there and watch me do it because I could feel more coming, so I confessed. "…pooping my pants. Don't tell anyone okay?" She just stood and stared at me. "You're pooping your pants? I thought big girls didn't poo their pants." She said, sounding shocked. " Sometimes, but only in secret okay, so don't tell anyone." It was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life to try to explain and negotiate with a little kid while filling my panties. I'd already started going again while talking to her and since she knew what I was doing, there was no point in being subtle. Unfortunately I couldn't help but start peeing my pants too as I was pushing and I just couldn't hold it back. Of course she noticed it right away and asked me if I was peeing my pants. After saying yes and again asking her not to tell anyone I just waited there wondering if this accident would ever be over. When I was finally done I just stayed there looking down at myself. "You can play a while longer," I told her in a kind of grim voice, hoping to get some alone time. Finally she did leave and went on playing, calling to me every once in a while like having this big load in my pants shouldn't affect me at all. I stayed in there for a while trying to think of what to do. I couldn't believe how poop there was. I wish I could remember how long I'd been holding it but it must've been like a week or something. There were some other kids playing nearby and I didn't want them to come in to my hiding place and start asking me questions so I quickly snuck out and waddled toward a tree that was on the other side of the playground equipment from the parents that were there. I just stood and waited, hoping for the wind to dry my soaked butt as much as possible before my cousin played herself out. Luckily she went on for a while before running up to me. "You don't want to play?" she asked. She knew about my accident anyway so I thought I'd use it. "I feel kind of bad after having an accident. You want to go home?" I asked. "Okay," she finally said. I did my best to walk normally as we walked around the park to stay out of sight of people, and down the street toward my aunt's place. I was really nervous but I had a plan. About a block from my aunt's there was a stretch of road with fairly thick bushes along the side. There was a little part that kind of went in and from there you could barely see down the street but if a car drove right by or came down the street facing it I would be in trouble. I was going to go in there and dump out this huge pile of poop and see if I could get away with it. When we got there I wanted my cousin to wait right at the sidewalk where I could see her but just to the side of the entrance so she couldn't see what I was doing. I didn't want to tell her what I was doing but she still wouldn't leave. I actually did eventually try telling her the truth but it didn't work. I remember the only way I could get her to finally leave me alone was to actually tell her I was going to poop my pants again and needed some privacy. Once I was alone I tried to quickly and carefully take everything down without making more of a mess. I couldn't believe how big it was. Luckily it was one giant solid blob like it usually is when I hold it forever. I just pushed up on the bottom of my panties and it popped out and hit the ground with a thud. There was a big but light stain on my panties and I knew my butt wasn't exactly squeaky clean but I quickly pulled everything up with a cringe, kicked some leaves on top of the poo, and calmly walked out of the trees. My cousin asked me if I had another accident but I just played it off and said "kinda". I quickly moved on to the next part of my plan which was to kill a little time and hope the breeze dried the seat of my jeans off before going back to my aunt's. I told my cousin I lost my bracelet and we should go back to the park and look for it. So we started walking back but right before getting to the park I kneeled down and pretended to pick up the bracelet which I of course had all along. I didn't want to take too long because we were supposed to be back a while earlier. It wasn't until we were almost back that my cousin noticed the giant bulge on my butt was gone. I just quickly told her I cleaned it up, then stressed very hard that it was a secret. She said okay but I was still expecting her to shout it to the world as soon as we walked in the door. Luckily she didn't but I was still really nervous because I didn't know how much of a smell I was giving off, and my butt was still pretty wet, although I was so thankful I had dark blue jeans on. When we came in my mom and aunt were sitting at the table talking. My aunt said "Hey, there you are." then asked me if my cousin just wouldn't leave. "Kinda, I just lost track of time I guess," I said, trying not to keep a conversation going. My mom told me we were leaving soon so I just quickly walked past without anyone seeing anything and into my cousins room hoping for my pants to dry out a little more. A few minutes later I heard my mom call so I said bye to my cousin, and quickly walked toward the door. Luckily my aunt was focused on talking to my mom so I slipped past and stood at the door until we left. I just walked slightly behind my mom and I guess there wasn't enough smell to notice in the car and I miraculously made it home without being discovered.

It wasn't until probably the next day when I was over the relief of not getting caught that I started to feel embarrassed. It's supposed to be the little kid that has the accident at the park because she can't be bothered to use the bathroom, not the 12/13 year old looking after her, but I was still happy I didn't get caught because when I first had the accident I was fully expecting to have to shamefully walk into my aunt's place with my pants wet and full of poop. The only mention of it I ever heard was a few weeks later when I was at the same park with my cousin. I went into that same little shelter because it started to rain and my cousin came in and asked if I was going to poop my pants. I don't know if my cousin ever told my aunt or anybody.

SSJ5Cloufiroth

SSJ5Cloufiroth

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 45 posts
Given that I'm more interested in the "diaper" aspect than simply wetting one's self, I kind of like pooping. Granted it's smelly and nasty to clean up in real life, but it's sort of a magnified form of wetting. That is, it's comparatively easier or more common to have a wetting accident, and it's less of a... "Vulnerability" I guess. I mean, when someones wets herself, she can situationally "shrug it off", but a pooping requires an invariable change and major clean-up. Similarly, one can wet a diaper once and it doesn't really mean much; pooping in the diaper is a more single-handed compromise of one's current state.

Male Mech Demon V42 2012

Mech Demon V42 2012
poop? :blink: ugh thats kinda... umm... disgusting... :o but umm so long as it doesn't hurt anyone... http://animepee.me/p...tyle_emoticons/default/unsure.gif But then again omorashi is also kinda disgusting too ya know... http://animepee.me/p...tyle_emoticons/default/laugh.gif after all both urine and poop are waste being removed from the body... so uhh yea... B)
Perverted Kagome fanboy
INUYASHA FAN

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

poop? :blink: ugh thats kinda... umm... disgusting... :o but umm so long as it doesn't hurt anyone... http://animepee.me/p...tyle_emoticons/default/unsure.gif But then again omorashi is also kinda disgusting too ya know... http://animepee.me/p...tyle_emoticons/default/laugh.gif after all both urine and poop are waste being removed from the body... so uhh yea... B)

Nothing wrong with any type of fetish as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Everyone has their own interests. To the outside world omorashi can easily be viewed as disgusting, so it would be pretty hypocritical to judge someone who enjoys messing.

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

WhiteFire

WhiteFire

Leaking

• Deactivated
  • 95 posts

Exactly as Ninji said. This is a thread for such discussions after all, don't read it if you don't like the stuff.

I don't mind the poop stuff... the ENEMA is what grosses me out. Sorry for any problems.
On permanant Haitus.

Female Dessy

Dessy
whats an ENEMA? o.o

Destiny5885.png
"Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Chat: Click here

Male Sentinelchicken

Sentinelchicken

Spurting

• Validating
  • 220 posts
Another great story from toiletstool.com:

mystery girl

maybe i did maybe i didn't...
I shit my pants today. I'm 28 years old, and today i shit in my pants. That i can tell you. What i can't tell is whether or not it was an accident, because I'm not quite sure myself. All i know is that i left work with one of the most incredible needs to take a dump I've ever experienced. I didn't go at work because i only live 5 minutes away and I'm just the kind of person who prefers to poop at home, ya know? Besides its not a very private bathroom at work. Anyway, even though i was really feeling the pressure and struggling to keep my cheeks clenched before leaving work, i had absolutely no doubt in my mind that i was going to make it home in time without messing myself. But about halfway across the parking lot i felt my impending load make one last great push toward the exit, and suddenly the prospect of actually going in my pants crossed my mind. And in an instant, this entire thought process went through my head: imagining pooping myself, having to drive home in it, having to go through my parents house to get to my apartment (aka my parents' basement shutup) and have them wonder why their oldest daughter had shit in her pants AND THEN realizing they weren't home, imagining the immense relief I'd get from just letting go, and thinking it wouldn't be a big deal and might even feel interesting to do it in my pants because no one would ever know- all that crossed my mind in a second. That's when i reached my car and gripped the handle of my driver's side door, just as a massive load of soft mushy logs pushed past my cheeks in rapid succession, causing my panties and my gray work slacks to bulge out like an inflating balloon. It made a squishy, wet...popping sound (i guess?) As it came out. Reminded me kind of like the sound of thick stew or chilli boiling on the stove. I felt a plethora of different sensations throughout my body such as tingling along my spine, weakness and shakiness in my legs, and conflicting feelings of sheer terror and immense relief. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I was stunned to say the least, not in a million years did i ever think i was going to even come close to messing my pants at my age under those circumstances, let alone actually do it. I honestly have no idea how long i stood outside my car like that..i finally got in and sat down VERY slowly and felt the load flatten and spread throughout my panties, which also triggered a plethora of lovely sensations. I sat in a daze before driving home...like i said, my parents weren't home so there where no eyewitnesses to me having a huge load in my pants. I made my way to my bathroom where i surgically removed my pants and underwear and put them straight into a plastic bag and tied it shut. The pants weren't too bad, just two lines of actual fecal matter that had escaped the elastic on each side of my panties. But the panties were just caked with the stuff throughout... i went through a roll and a half of TP and flushed the toilet like 12 times wiping all the stuff off me...or scraping is probably a more accurate, if not more disgusting term to use. Once that was done i finally had my shower. Afterwards i took my plastic bag of wonder up to my parents' laundry room and got my gray work pants right in...as for the panties...it was a very tough decision because i liked that pair and they were relatively new, but the damage was too extensive and i had to throw them away :(. Now, ive just been reliving the ordeal over and over and over.

I have no idea if it was an accident, or if i subconsciously decided to just poop in my pants since i wanted relief so bad and knew i wouldn't get caught...probably an accident though. Its just weird to me. I've never felt like i was legitimately going to lose control of my bowels before...until today.
-mystery girl

Male LedinWind

LedinWind

whats an ENEMA? o.o

An enema (plural enemata or enemas) (pronounced ˈɛnəmə) is the procedure of introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus. The increasing volume of the liquid causes rapid expansion of the lower intestinal tract, often resulting in very uncomfortable bloating, cramping, powerful peristalsis, a feeling of extreme urgency and complete evacuation of the lower intestinal tract. An enema has the advantage over any laxative in its speed of action, and some people prefer it for this reason.

*Description provided by Wikipedia*
Want to see what I've shared? Check out my Gallery!

Call me an Omo Veteran! Member since: 6-22-10

mrguy27

mrguy27

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 44 posts
I have a interest in poo desp but I tend to keep quiet about it. I agree a lot of it is kind of... "odd"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: panty poop, messing, poop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 lurkers, 0 anonymous users