Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Itsjustme

Panty poop thread

75 posts in this topic

Please do not necro topics.

I'll leave this one open in case the discussion resurrects with it.

Well, there is this REALLY awesome story on Wet Set that was in two parts. I believe it was called the "Truly Epic Desperation Story"

It comes in two parts and they both deal with desperation and accidents of both accidents. 1 and 2

Here it is if you guys like. ^^

First story... http://www.wetset.net/pp-bbs/messages/107253.htm

and story 2... http://www.wetset.net/pp-bbs/messages/109652.htm

I don't know about everybody else, but I got a MASSIVE KICK out of reading these stories. My only thing is, every time I read it.. I always think that someone should re-create this either by art or by video. Either way, I'll enjoy it a hell of a lot more. ^_^

Well, there is this REALLY awesome story on Wet Set that was in two parts. I believe it was called the "Truly Epic Desperation Story"

It comes in two parts and they both deal with desperation and accidents of both accidents. 1 and 2

Here it is if you guys like. ^^

First story... http://www.wetset.net/pp-bbs/messages/107253.htm

and story 2... http://www.wetset.net/pp-bbs/messages/109652.htm

I don't know about everybody else, but I got a MASSIVE KICK out of reading these stories. My only thing is, every time I read it.. I always think that someone should re-create this either by art or by video. Either way, I'll enjoy it a hell of a lot more. ^_^

Jesus.. I don't even think words can describe how awesome these are..

Some of the best omorashi stories/fiction I've ever read, if you have any more like that please do share!

I definitely did get a massive kick out of those as well!

Great. What other sites to you check for poop stories, etc.? Besides Wetset.net and Toiletstool.com? Most seem to have gone away.

Well, I've tried it, and (much to my surprise) it actually turned me on! Although I did it in the bathroom... and most of my dumps are hard as bricks, so cleaning up isn't really a problem for me...

So how about we share some experiences we've had/seen? I'll start.

The first big pooping accident I can remember was when I was 5 year old. I had gone over to visit a friend down the street and he was swimming in their pool with another one of his friends. I was wearing pants and normal clothes so I wasn't going to go swimming so I was just standing on the dock talking and watching. I had to poop really bad and was shifting and crossing my legs a lot. He asked if I needed the bathroom, but I lied and said I was just dancing. A few minutes later, I couldn't hold it and a full sized, mostly firm poop filled the seat of my briefs. I started crying and his mom took me inside and helped me clean up in the bathroom. I then went home to change and came back a little later to continue playing.

In reply to your first question Sentinel: The only other place I get stories from are from http://abdlstories.homestead.com/AB_DL_Stories.html

Though, not many pure pooping stories on that sight. You might stumble across a story with diaper pooping, but you'll have to search.

And, a actual accident? I think I remember one... but it's so vague, it wouldn't be much of a /story/..

I have no idea how old I was, but it was in the middle of the summer and my family was heading out somewhere... can't remember and I guess I was suffering from a bad case of diarrhea. Let's just say that we had to turn back around and the only VIVID picture I can have in my brain is the family in the car with me in messy pants and sitting on a towel we managed to find in the trunk.

Yeah, diarrhea sucks. >///<

In reply to your first question Sentinel: The only other place I get stories from are from http://abdlstories.homestead.com/AB_DL_Stories.html

Though, not many pure pooping stories on that sight. You might stumble across a story with diaper pooping, but you'll have to search.

And, a actual accident? I think I remember one... but it's so vague, it wouldn't be much of a /story/..

I have no idea how old I was, but it was in the middle of the summer and my family was heading out somewhere... can't remember and I guess I was suffering from a bad case of diarrhea. Let's just say that we had to turn back around and the only VIVID picture I can have in my brain is the family in the car with me in messy pants and sitting on a towel we managed to find in the trunk.

Yeah, diarrhea sucks. >///<

Thanks. Yeah, not much just pooping there, mostly diaper stuff (not my thing).

For a long time when I was maybe 8-10 years old I would be playing alone, doing whatever, and would just hold it if I had to go to the bathroom - pee or poop - and often would wait too long and have small or full on accidents. I probably wound up with either large poop stains or full on poop in my briefs a few times per month. Made my parents really mad. I would be in my room playing with my little toy soldiers or something, on my hands and knees or sitting, desperate to go, grabbing my penis, sitting on my heel to keep the poop from coming out, but not wanting to stop. Then I'd reach the point of no return and my face would get hot and sweaty and suddenly pee would flood into my shorts and the poop would pile up in my briefs and I could only sit there while I finished, sometimes leaving a wet spot on my carpet, and then get up carefully and waddle into the bathroom with full and dripping pants.

I remember once after school in elementary school I was at after school care and we were outside playing and I was at the swings with a girl a year or so older than me - we were maybe 7 years old - and I was pushing her on the swing. She was wearing a skirt and when I would push her she would come flying back and the wind would pull her skirt up and I could see her panties. They were white, but right under her butt hole was a dark, wide, brown stain. I asked her why there was a brown stain on her panties but she told me to never mind why there was a stain and tucked her skirt under her legs. It was obvious, however, that she had completely pooped a large solid turd into her panties that day at school.

ive had a few of those accidents.. lol.. really embaressing stories... (I have alot of those dont I?)

ive had a few of those accidents.. lol.. really embaressing stories... (I have alot of those dont I?)

Ideed. lol

Then please do share. That's what we're here for! Nothing to be ashamed of here! :)

After I reached my teens I realized that I enjoyed the feeling of pooping myself and that it was easier to hide than wetting. I would get a paper towel and fold it four times, and fold some toilet paper, and stick it in my briefs under my butt hole and you have a shield between the fabric and the poop - no messy undies to wash! After I figured that out I went through a phase where a few times per month or more when I had time at home alone (only child) that I would deliberately poop in my briefs, watching the bulge grow in the mirror, pretending I was watching a girl have an accident, and then masturbate from watchinhg it (no internet for watching videos back then - it was a self-made "video" with a little help from imagination).

http://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostaut.htm

A great story from the Toiletstool:

Julie

hey im julie and i have been lookin on here for a couple weeks, i like it a lot. i, like it seems many here do, really enjoy the experience of a nice poop! i poop once a day usually, sometimes every other day, and my time for my daily poop is one of my favorite times. today, however, my poop time was ruined, as well as a good pair of panties, because of my mom. i had needed to poop for a little while but i was really busy today, with school and trying to get stuff done. i love the feeling of really having to poop when im busy doing something at home because then it just feels so much better when im on the can. it is probably a great risk on my part to wait until i'm aching to poop before i go to the toilet, but i love the relief. anyway, today i had just gotten done putting together a diagram for my economics course, and i was practically pooping my pants because i had to go almost the whole time and had been working for 3 and half hours, and for the last half hour or so I was regularly letting off little warning farts. i hurried out of my room, taking each quick step carefully and headed toward the bathroom, I really had to go!. i rush in already putting my hand towards my waist to undo my jeans, and there is my mom cleaning the toilet. MY toilet. i was furious, like i couldn't wash my bathroom on my own time, now she is intruding during my poop time! i asked her if she'd excuse me because i really needed the toilet (SERIOUSLY), and what i got from her was a little cluck of tongue and an eye roll, and "can't you use the one downstairs?? i'm trying to get this cleaned up!" aside from being very territorial with where i poop, i sure as hell wasn't gonna try to get all the way down there considering how incredibly bad i had to go. but i had no choice..i made a quick move to the stairs. i rushed down the stairs, but as soon as i reached the bottom an incredible stomach cramp halted me. i stood there in agony as i then felt my butt cheeks spread and a large solid poop started to push its way into my panties with a crackle. A wave of heat came over my body from being alarmed and my heart raced a little. my jeans were tight and i could feel the poop smooshing and spreading all over my butt as well as my jeans bulging out. the first poop was huge..it took 15 seconds to come out at a continuous speed and spread all in my panties and made a considerably large lump on my butt. as if that wasn't enough, it was hardly even half the load. before icould even think about the first poop that i had just let make a home in my underwear, the second one was on it's way. i hadn't moved teh whole time the first poop was coming out, but now i didnt have a cramp, so i started to walk with my legs rigid toward the bathroom, but the feeling of walking while pooping was terrible, so i stopped again in the middle of the hallway and hunched forward slighlty to finish pooping my pants. 3 more poops came out, all about half as big as the first one, and the load completely filled my underwear. The bulge on my butt was enormous and the poop pushed its way into my crotch too, it was the strangest feeling ever. i have never pooped my pants in my life until today (diapers don't count.)i also couldn't help wetting myself when it happened, too. I didn't even fell myself peeing, I just looked down and my cheens were wet on my crotch and the insides of my thighs down to my knees. That wasn't much of a surprise though, i was your one out of every five children who had bladder troubles when I was younger. multiple wetting accidents in elementary school and some in middle school, and I was a frequent bed wetter until 14 and I still have the occasional soggy underwear mornings even now at 18, but no more than twice or three times in a year since I was 14. But even with a horrible bladder control history, i can honestly say i have never pooped my pants before. but it felt somewhat...well..exhilarating and still relieving to have to go so badly and then lose it and make a mess in my pants, but i was still very shocked and embarrassed. my mother apologized telling me she didn't realize it was an emergency and if i told her iwas going to have an accident she would have let me in the bathroom. well, too late then. i was pretty disappointed because that felt like it woulda made for a great time sitting on the toilet.

i have to admit, even though i didn't want to go in my pants and it isn't normal to do it and i didn't enjoy cleaning up, the actual experience of pooping in my pants felt really good...i don't know why..

has anyone else ever accidently pooped their pants and kind of enjoyed it? I've always hated peeing my pants and despite how many times I've done it it still upsets me when I have wetting accidents, but pooping my pants today was very very different…I don't know why I feel like I want to do it again. I guess it's because I've always enjoyed the feeling of pooping, but I don't know why it would feel so good to go in my pants. God I really want to poop my pants again…but that would be so weird if I started doing it on purpose..

Another of my favorite Toiletstool stories:

http://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostbba.htm

Marissa

Hi I am a 24 year old female from the Midwest. I am 5'7'' 128lbs, 34-20-32 size 6. I have green eyes and strawbery-blonde hair down to my waist that i usually wear in pigtails. I work in a cellular booth located inside a large mall, it is located on the second floor at the far end of the mall near a Dilliards. My shift starts at 11am, and I'm the only one there until Sarah relieves me at 7pm. Store policy forbids us from leaving the booth unless another employee is there or a mall security gaurd can be dispatched to keep and eye on it. I've had numerous close-calls and twice ive had an accident in my pants. The first time it happened was on a friday in july. I had worn a tight pair of baby blue sweat shorts with a white silk tube top. It was just after noon when I felt the familiar pressure of a large BM begining to move lower in my belly. I had been constipated for two days prior and I knew it was going to be a massive load. Throughout the entire day I was struggling to forget how badly i need to go, a few times i even had to sit on my heel until i regained control. I was so glad i had put on panties because I knew i had a stain in them by now and it woulda been my sweats if i hadnt worn them. By 5:30 I had to stay seated with my buttocks clenched as tightly as possible to avoid pooping my pants. I was so embarassed when i finally had to call mall security and ask them to send someone so i could go to the restroom. It was over ten minutes before the gaurd appeared, by then i was holding my bum with one hand and fidgeting quite noticably. I told him I would be right back and started to walk quickly towards the ladies rooms in the middle of the mall on the lower level. I made it to staircase in the center court when I lost control of my bowels. I began to fill my panties uncontrollably in full view of both the upper and lower levels of the center court. The baby blue material of my sweat shorts did nothing to hide what was happening and I just stood there frozen in shock while the massive load continued to come out. My face burned red with shame and i began to cry as tears welled in my eyes.. The bulge in my shorts was so big it looked as if I had a softball in my panties... but the brown wetness and the smell made it clear i had just pooped my pants. I waddled back to my booth without even goin to the ladies room. I told the security gaurd I had an emergency and had to leave. I locked the cases and shut off the register.. all the while drawing stares from people passing by as they noticed the now wet and sagging brown bulge in my shorts. I walked awkwardly to my car and sat down gingerly feeling my load as it flattened out across my ass..... I had to explain to my boss why I closed the store and I've heard rumors that mall security saved the video footage of my accident from the security camera located throughout the mall.

Thats all for now... I'll tell about the second time I had an accident in my next post..

A new one from Toiletstool. Great story telling.

Amanda V

Another bigger accident

Hi it's me again. I thought I'd finish this story up since I already pretty much wrote it. This one happened when I was 12. Back then I often used to go for 2 or 3 or more days without pooping just because it was inconvenient and like I said I'm confident in my holding abilities. So I would just hold off the urge for a few minutes and it would go away. I never really kept track of how long I held it because it never caused a problem.

One day I was at school on a Friday and I was spending that night at a friend's house (different friend than last story). I hadn't gone in at least 2 or 3 days, maybe longer, and early in the school day I could feel a pretty heavy weight in my stomach wanting to get out. I could feel it was big but it wasn't pushing too hard so I kept holding it. At the end of the day my stomach was cramping up really bad just from being so full and it was getting really hard to hold it, and by now I had to pee too so that just made it a little harder. When her mom picked us up from school I actually wanted to run back into the school and go but I didn't say anything. I was actually hoping to go home and do it but I already told my friend I had everything I needed and I didn't really care at that point, I just wanted to get to any bathroom. Sure enough her mom had to run all over town before actually going to her house. After a while my butt was getting really tired of being clamped shut and I was getting kind of worried. Just then another one of those brilliant ideas popped into my head out of nowhere. I knew the poop was going to be a big solid one like it always is if I hold it for a long time, so I thought I could let it out a little and it would just push against the seat and not move. Then I would just wait for the cramp to go away and maybe I could get it to go back in. I could also focus more on holding my pee which was getting pretty bad by then. The idea of just letting it out a little was still pretty embarrassing and I really didn't want to do it but when the next big cramp came it hurt enough that I finally relaxed my butt and let the poo have it's way. Once again it didn't take long to regret my decision. It slowly forced it's way out and stopped when it hit the seat. So it did work except it was so big it actually hurt my butt to just sit there. My stomach instinctively pushed as hard as it could to get rid of the pain but I kept my butt planted in the seat. With my stomach cramping up really bad and my butt being stretched out it was pretty hard to act normal. My friend asked if I was okay and I tried my best to say "yeah" without grunting. I thought the cramping would eventually let up but it only kept getting worse. I somehow managed to make it the rest of the trip to her house but now I was really nervous because I had to get up and I knew what would happen if I did. As they were getting out of the van I tried to buy some time by looking through my bag like I lost something but it was no use. I had to get to the bathroom so all I could do was just pray as I got up from my seat. As soon as I was out of the van I felt my stomach tightening and the poop starting to move. I just froze and stared down at myself in shock. It was moving slow but I still knew what was going to happen and there was nothing I could do about it. I stood there frozen and helpless when my friend asked what was wrong. I remember saying "I kinda have to go to the bathroom," Then I think she said, "you have to go that bad?" I wasn't really paying attention because I felt another cramp coming on and in a last ditch effort I squatted down hoping my jeans were tight enough to hold it back in that position, but it only slowed it down. It stopped for a couple seconds but when the cramp really hit I couldn't stop my stomach from pushing and a massive log started forcing it's way out with a loud crackling sound. I wasn't even trying to push at all. My stomach took control of my whole body and I couldn't stop it. So I squatted there like a little kid, with my friend looking down at me, taking the biggest dump I've ever had, in my pants. It was pretty humiliating. I couldn't stop going either. Once the first huge log was out it kept coming and spreading all over my butt. I even had to stand back up to let more out. I didn't even realize I'd started peeing until I stood up because it started going down my legs. When I was finally done my pants felt so full and I was just numb with humiliation. I just stared at the ground too terrified to say or do anything and my friend was just staring at me in shock. I don't know how long we stood there until she finally asked if I was okay. I can barely remember after that. I just remember being in the bathroom and getting my pants down very carefully. The mountain of crap in my panties was so massive I was afraid to dump it in the toilet because I knew it wouldn't go down. Luckily I was able to dump some out and barely get the rest with the second flush. Then I didn't want them to find my underwear in the garbage or walk out carrying them so I just put them back on. They weren't in too bad of shape because of the big solid poop but I still cringed when I pulled them back on. After that they drove me home in the longest car ride ever. I think it was more uncomfortable than when I had a giant load of poo trying to push out of me. When I got home I showered, then lay in bed and cried for a while. I was so embarrassed and I actually had nightmares of that feeling where I knew I was about to poop my pants in front of my friend. At least it wasn't at school or anything and she was weirded out for a while but she got over it and we still good friends after that.

That was one of my more shameful accidents just because I probably could've held on if it wasn't for that stupid idea of letting it out against the seat, and it was a HUGE accident. Also just the way I acted, saying I kind of had to go to the bathroom a second before taking a massive dump in my pants. I can look back and laugh now but I can't believe some of the ideas that went through my head.

SentinelChicken, it would probably be a better idea to post the links in one post without the story. Either that or post the stories with the link in individual threads in this section. If you'd like, I could move them into their own topic.

I strongly disagree with the one-thread-per-story suggestion antifairy made, please do not do that until he mod team has confirmed the plan of action. Feel free to post more stories in this thread (preferably edit them into existing posts instead of double-posting). Any stories originally by members can be posted in the Real Life Experiences or Fanfiction boards, as long as they are clearly tagged as being more than just pee.

In addition to that, feel free to request a board for poop-related stories/experiences/discussion.

Oh wow. That was a real experience? Kinda an awesome story. lol. Feel sorry for her, but good story for us ^_^

For people worried about the mess they can do what I've tried.

Take a shit in a toilet. Make sure nothing's left.

Give yourself an enema. The more finicky you are about cleanliness the more you repeat until you're crapping nothing but clean water. You can also hold enemas for the pressure, but too much water gets backed up in your system and you will have runny poop for a while.

Lube up golf balls, anal beads, w/e. No objects with hard edges. Passing those will not be nice. Put these up your butt until it feels like you really have to poop. These items will come out mostly if not completely clean and you can reinsert them for the having to poop pressure again.

For me it's just more prostate stimulation, and isn't really worth it unless everyone leaves the house and I'm bored.

A couple more great posts from Toiletstool.com:

Stephanie

Planned becomes accident becomes embarrassing

I've been a lurker here for a long time. I'm currently 20 years old, in college, and ever since I had a few accidents in my early teens I kind of liked the feeling and ever since then I sometimes will go in my pants or panties on purpose for fun. I don't to do it as often now that I'm in college since I have a roommate and classes and all that, so when I do get a chance they are even more important.

Well, this weekend my roommate was going out of town to go back home and visit her parents. I knew that would give me time for some fun on my own. So starting Friday I began holding it when I felt the urge to poo. I would carefully pee when necessary all day Saturday and Sunday but I would do my best to hold in the poop. By Sunday afternoon I was feeling quite full and desperate and was constantly aware that I had a large BM waiting to escape. I love holding it as long as I can, even if I plan to go in the toilet. Just holding it feels amazing, so I hold it almost all the time anyway, but this weekend having the room to myself I was definitely going to let it go in my panties on purpose for even more fun. My roommate wasn't due to get back until really late, around 11 pm, so I had plenty of time to draw it out.

So Sunday I struggle a little to hold it in most of the day and almost lost it after lunch while peeing. After that I spent time studying and then in the afternoon I had a shift working in the university library. I was deliberately wearing a pair of pink bikini panties because I knew they would hold the poop well but would also show a little stain when I checked the mirror while watching it come out in my dorm room later that evening. Over that I wore a denim skirt, kind of tight fitting, that stops mid-thigh - the kind that if you bend over too far the wrong way will expose your panties. (I'm a little bit of a closet exhibitionist, too.)

I spent my shift at the library refiling books on the shelves and stuff. The whole time I really, really had to poop badly. It was to the point where I was farting regularly and frequently had to stand with my legs crossed and muscles clenched to hold it. I kept glancing at the clock and was beginning to worry that I wouldn't be able to hold it until my shift ended and that I'd have to run to the library bathroom and go in the toilet instead, but I had been looking forward to doing it in my panties ever since I found out my roommate would be gone for the weekend and I wasn't going to give up without a fight. So I kept holding, squeezing, leg crossing, and a few times when I was hidden from all view even pressing my fingers against my anus to keep anything from coming out, though in doing so I could feel it touch my panties and I knew it left some Hershey marks - no worries since I planned on them getting much more stained soon.

I barely, and I do mean barely, managed to make it to the end of my library shift at 8pm without either having an accident or running to the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and hurried outside and towards my dorm. The entire time the poop was trying to come out and it was almost impossible for me to walk fast and hold it at the same time. The faster I would walk the harder it was to hold in the poop, but the slower I walked the longer it would take me to get back to the privacy of my dorm room and I was seriously concerned about not being able to hold it that long. My heart was racing, my body was in a cold sweat, and my nerves were on edge. I was seriously close to having a genuine accident.

I made it to my dorm building, through the crowded lobby, trying to walk normal and sound normal when replying to a couple of "hello's" from friends. I made it to the elevator and thankfully got an empty one all to myself. I got inside, pressed the button for the 7th floor, and repeatedly pushed the close door button - as though that ever helps it close faster! I was bouncing from foot to foot, begging under my breath "please let me hold it, please let me hold it" and squeezing my butt cheeks together. As soon as the door finally closed I grabbed my butt and crotch with both hands and held tight, legs crossed as tight as I could, trying to breath normally but my body not responding. I pushed the 7th floor button again repeatedly, begging it to go faster. But around the 4th floor I felt it. My body one second was fighting and the next second the feeling just washed over me and I knew I just couldn't hold it any longer.

I gasped and stopped shaking and even though I was still trying with my brain to hold it my body stopped trying and in an instant my abdominal muscles contracted and forced my body to push. I couldn't do anything to stop it. Time stood still and I could only stand there, legs slightly apart, body bent forward slightly by the cramp. My butt opened and the giant turd very quickly began sliding down, pressed against my panties, pushed them down, and began to spread into a ball. Soon it was running out of room and my body gave a harder push to make more space and it spread and filled in my panties more and I couldn't stop pushing until the entire poop - which felt like multiple feet of it exiting me - lay hot and creamy in my panties. It felt like a ten pound, hot, creamy grapefruit lay nestled between my legs. It was by far the biggest poop I had ever done in my panties. And it was completely on accident. I had been so looking forward to the sensation of it coming out, enjoying it slowly, and now it was over and in an instant because I misjudged my timing and had an honest to goodness accident.

It is funny that I can do it on purpose and enjoy it, but standing there in the elevator having a true accident I was mortified. Doing this in private is one thing, but here I was more or less still in public. Someone could be waiting to get on the elevator and see me! My heart was racing and pounding, my entire body felt almost numb.

The elevator came to a stop and the door opened. I had my eyes closed and waited. I opened them and thankfully nobody was there. I peeked out of the doors. To the left way down the hall some people were hanging out. To the right, the direction of my room, it was empty. I sighed in relief, stepped out of the elevator, and tried to walk as normally as possible but the mound of poop was so big I couldn't help but walk slightly bow-legged like I just got off of a horse (or loaded my panties with a giant poop!)

Thank God my roommate wouldn't be back until a few hours later. I got my room, inserted the key, turned the knob, and opened the door. I dropped my bag by my bed, made straight for my dresser. I grabbed clean panties and sweatpants and a t-shirt and stacked them on the bed. I pulled off my shirt and unzipped my skirt and very carefully lowered it to the floor and stepped out of it, kicking off my sandals. It was then that our room toilet flushed and my heart skipped a beat. I turned and there on my roommates bed, that should be empty, was her suitcase and other bags. She was back! Oh, God!

The bathroom door opened and out came Mindy, clueless, and started talking to me. I started to reply but could only mumble something incoherent. I was standing there in my bra and panties - no big deal, we'd been roommates for two years and had seen each other naked all the time - but tonight was different. In the past my panties had not been full of poop. My skin flushed red, I felt almost sick.

I was facing her so she couldn't see the bulge in my panties from where she was standing.

Mindy asked, "Are you ok? Is something wrong?"

I tried to answer, "I... I..."

She said, "What is it?" and stepped closer, planning to comfort me. When she was next to me I could tell from her expression and a wrinkle of her nose that she could smell something not right. "Steph?" she started to ask.

My eyes started to water a little and I tried to move to the side away from her, towards the bathroom, and I mumbled, "I'm sorry. I was... I tried... I didn't know you'd be..."

Mindy looked thoroughly confused but was starting to piece things together from my reaction and the smell and the pile of clean clothes next to me. "Steph? Are you ok? Did something happen?"

I decided I only had one hope at this point. I said, "I'm sorry. This is so embarrassing. I was trying to get back to the bathroom from the library, but... I couldn't hold it and..."

Mindy's expression changed to one of shock. "Oh!" she exclaimed, "Oh, God! Oh! I'm sorry!"

I shook my head and said, "It's ok. Not your fault. It just happened. God, this is so embarrassing!"

Mindy said, "No, it's ok! It happens sometimes..." and she tried to smile to comfort me.

I said, "Yeah, well it isn't supposed to happen to 20 year old college students who aren't drunk!"

She smiled and said, "Well, that's kind of true. It's ok though. I won't tell anyone."

I said, "Thank you." Then I gingerly reached out and grabbed my pile of clean clothes. "If you don't mind I'm going to take a shower now..."

Mindy said, "Oh, yeah... absolutely. If you need anything let me know."

I held up the clean panties and said, "I think these are all I need right now," and smiled to let her know I was ok.

I turned and started waddling towards the bathroom, fully exposing my bulging panties to Mindy, who gasped a little when she saw, "Oh!"

I looked over my shoulder and said, "Yeah, it wasn't just a little accident."

I got into the bathroom, locked the door, and stood looking in the mirror. My skin was still a little red all over. I turned so my butt could be visible and looked. The bulge was huge, but there was only a few small brown stains visible on the pink fabric of the panties. They hung down at least 3 or 4 inches and the mound of poop was so big that it had pulled the edge of the panties down away from my skin about a half inch or inch and I could see the mounded poop inside when I turned just right. I stood there, now admiring the bulge, and even though the experience had not gone as planned, standing there finally alone in the bathroom, the deed already done, I was able to garner at least some enjoyment from it even if it had not gone exactly as planned.

I lingered for a moment, admiring the bulge from multiple angles, before finally lowering them down, dumping the poop into the toilet, wiping myself and the panties as clean as I could. I then jumped into the shower to clean up, relax, and release the pent up frustration of the day.

I was slightly embarrassed again to go back out into the room. Mindy asked if I felt better and I said yes. We ignored the elephant in the room for a few minutes while she studied and I brushed my hair. But finally she admitted to me that I wasn't the only one to have an accident ever and told me about one of hers. We talked for a while, sharing past experiences, and perhaps it was a bonding experience that brought us closer together.

Stephanie

Amanda V

A Couple Stories

Car Mom- I'm glad to see you back, I always enjoy your adventures!

Anne- Great story again! Is it uncomfortable to have all that poop in your goodnite? How long have you gone without changing before? Hope to read more.

Off the top of my head I remember a few accidents that were pretty basic. One when I was 12 I refused to use the bathrooms at school as usual because I was sure I would be fine until I got home. By the end of the day I really had to go poop. I was walking home from school and I kept having to stop and cross my legs to really squeeze my butt closed. The first part of the walk was mostly this big park with big trees so I could just lean on a tree and not look too suspicious. But after the park I was passing this elementary school with a bunch of kids waiting out front for buses I got a big urge but I didn't want to stop and cross my legs in front of them so I tried to hold it in and get around the street corner for a little more privacy but just before I made it I felt the poop start to push its way out. I tried to speedwalk around the corner but I was just too late. By the time I was out of sight the poop was out just far enough that I couldn't pull it back in and my butt was defenseless. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there feeling this huge solid poo very slowly push it's way out. All I could do was freeze and hope it stopped moving but my stomach wanted it out. I couldn't stop my stomach from tensing up and could only wait as I took a massive poop in my pants. There was so much I knew people would be able to see the bulge a mile away. Luckily I was only a couple minutes away from my house and it was a pretty quiet street the rest of the way.

Even though I got away without anyone knowing, I was still really embarrassed and ashamed, but I still didn't learn my lesson. It happened again a few months later. I think I was 13 by then. It was the exact same situation except I had to pee and poop really bad. I was stopping to hold it every few steps in the park. I was starting to let out squirts of pee and finally I just couldn't hold them both. I just started peeing and couldn't stop. I didn't want the pee to go down my legs and soak my jeans so everyone could see so I squatted down to do less damage. I knew it was a mistake before I was even all the way down but out of frustration I just kind of gave up, I think I was kind of used to having accidents by then because it was kind of toward the end of a bad streak of accidents. I just waited while both ends started going full out into my pants. By the time I was done it was probably a good thing that I squatted down because the damage was really bad on the back but you could barely see anything from the front. I had to go the long way around the elementary school and I just faced my butt away from the road when somebody drove by. A couple cars managed to sneak up on me and might have caught a glimpse of my accident but again nobody I knew found out. I STILL didn't learn my lesson but there weren't too many incidents after that, they mostly happened from around 9-13 years old with a few scattered before and after that. I thought I was really good at holding it but looking back I guess not.

For people worried about the mess they can do what I've tried.

Take a shit in a toilet. Make sure nothing's left.

Give yourself an enema. The more finicky you are about cleanliness the more you repeat until you're crapping nothing but clean water. You can also hold enemas for the pressure, but too much water gets backed up in your system and you will have runny poop for a while.

Lube up golf balls, anal beads, w/e. No objects with hard edges. Passing those will not be nice. Put these up your butt until it feels like you really have to poop. These items will come out mostly if not completely clean and you can reinsert them for the having to poop pressure again.

For me it's just more prostate stimulation, and isn't really worth it unless everyone leaves the house and I'm bored.

That's definitely not disgusting at all... :(

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or prefer it disgusting. Anyway I know I'm wierd. I keep clean, and don't hurt people with the things I do in my own privacy.

BTW the enema is the only gross part, and it can be performed basically before any anal play.

Exactly as Ninji said. This is a thread for such discussions after all, don't read it if you don't like the stuff.

Personally I'm really not a fan of enema or "anal play," not much at all.

But as long as your fetish doesn't hurt anyone, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Everyone has their own interests. Omorashi is no different.

For example, I'm a huge lolicon fan, and a lot of people here know that. There's also a lot of people here who do not like lolicon. So if you don't like it, don't venture in our lolicon thread http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

I'm really rather odd in many aspects. Messing and such is something I only enjoy in fanfiction and roleplays. I do not enjoy it in real life. However, in roleplays it can be one of my most favorite things in the world at times. Same with another one, which I will not say what it is http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

your going to hide a weird fetish from everyone with one of the weirdest fetishes ever? lol

Nah, I haven't found anything (nor, have I been looking) >>

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0