Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Itsjustme

Panty poop thread

75 posts in this topic

Sorry if you think this is discusting, but you dont have to read it http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Have anyone here tryed to poop your pants or panties? Or do you just like pee?

I wanna try that.... Maybe im strange?

Please write here or PM me if you wanna talk about it http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

I hope that someone else wanna try it ^^

I can somewhat read about it, but that typically doesn't interest me.

I can happily say I tried it, but it didn't get me aroused at all, and the small amount of relief it brought was quickly replaced with the annoying fact I had to clean up xD

I can happily say I tried it, but it didn't get me aroused at all, and the small amount of relief it brought was quickly replaced with the annoying fact I had to clean up xD

I'm in TOTAL agreement with you, Ronyo. I tried it once in a diaper. It felt good coming out, but once that sensation passed.. everything sucked. Clean up was a bitch, stench was another bitch and getting rid of all the evidence was hard... (also a bitch).

Though, I'll be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching a female have a accident (pee and/or poop) in their pants/panties/diaper. A true accident; none of that "It's-obvious-I'm-about-to-poop,-but-let-me-make-it-look-like-an-accident-anyway." type of deal.

I think you should go for it. ^^ I never tried it myself. But I`ve thought about it. Reading about other girls having poop accidents in their pants and imagining that being me always turns me on though. ;P

Thank you ^^ Yeah, i wanna try it.. But i cant ^^ Too big mess.. :( But maybe sometime when im alone.... ^^

Wetting Girl: Are you gonna try it sometime? ^^

I'm not gonna lie... (I am among like minded people) I have dabbled in this type of act. Both on myself and watching/looking at pictures/videos. I have to agree with Ronyo and Ledinwind, it's alright coming out, but clean up is a bitch.

I am much more into pee then anything else though. I do like to see it happen to girls as an accident, and seeing them do it normally but it's not something I like to discuss that much.

I've actually pooped in a diaper once before. Though this actually was accidental. Someone was in the bathroom, and I just could hold it in anymore. I usually strictly keep diapers for wetting, but, when you gotta go you gotta go. I did the deed. clean up. Got rid of evidennce, and since I have an air freshiner in my room, the smell was easily taken care of.

(Though I agree with every body. Clean-up= BITCH!)

Poop Desp. is actually quite the turn on.

@Itsjustme: I want to try it, but I wont be able to until my parents take their next trip. That way I can play it safe. But you and I should share our stories with each other if we do! ^^

Pee and poo desperation are basically the same thing, the outcome is the difference, and I will not deny I'll happily read stories about it, but when you see the real thing it doesn't seem anywhere near as amazing (Dare I say I wish we pooped chocolate? xD)

@Itsjustme: I want to try it, but I wont be able to until my parents take their next trip. That way I can play it safe. But you and I should share our stories with each other if we do! ^^

Sounds good :). Just tell me when you are able to do it ;)

Well, since so many more people than I thought have a liking to poop desperation, I should share a video I have. Now.. how can I share it with all my people here? ^_^;

There is omo-tube, but the obvious issue with that is that it's not omorashi. Perhaps if you asked Kenshin if it was allowed and get permission for it maybe it'd work out that way (Just make sure it's very clear at a glance it is poop instead of pee) =3

But the problem is that it is WAY to big for Omo Tube. (I'm not sure if there is a MB limit, but I'm pretty sure it'll take forever to download for our friends with slower connections) What I have is over a GB in size and close to two hours long. ^^; So, I was really hoping I can add to the 'Download' section (or give it to Kenshin so he could put it in there).

But the problem is that it is WAY to big for Omo Tube. (I'm not sure if there is a MB limit, but I'm pretty sure it'll take forever to download for our friends with slower connections) What I have is over a GB in size and close to two hours long. ^^; So, I was really hoping I can add to the 'Download' section (or give it to Kenshin so he could put it in there).

I still need to work out a few kinks in omotube, and the downloads section has never even been used. I've intended to set it up eventually, once I do I'll let you upload it there.

I still need to work out a few kinks in omotube, and the downloads section has never even been used. I've intended to set it up eventually, once I do I'll let you upload it there.

YAY~! Hopefully soon. The videos I collect, I usually back it up on a DVD and put it away, then usually forget about them. lol'z

Well, since so many more people than I thought have a liking to poop desperation, I should share a video I have. Now.. how can I share it with all my people here? ^_^;

Well, as long as they are attractive girls, I would probably watch it :s.

Well, as long as they are attractive girls, I would probably watch it :s.

I wouldn't want to watch it <.<

I'd only find it fine to read about it, and even then, there's limits.

I forogt about this thread.

Hey, Ledinwind, could you maybe upload it to something like Mega Upload? I wouldnt mind having a super long wait time for the download...if its a good vid anyway.

I forogt about this thread.

Hey, Ledinwind, could you maybe upload it to something like Mega Upload? I wouldnt mind having a super long wait time for the download...if its a good vid anyway.

Well, only since you asked so nicely:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C36TRGLE

That's for everybody who want's a taste. ^_^

DISCLAIMER: IT'S NOT FOR EVERYBODY. If you don't enjoy it, don't download it.

Thanks for putting this up, it wasnt really my kinda thing in a lot of parts as I mostly just like the desperation and them going in their clothes, but some parts were pretty good. Some of it was actually kinda gross for me, but thats just me so yeah... http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to put this up! ^^

never tried it but in vids its not really obvious not a turn on just funny

Thanks for putting this up, it wasnt really my kinda thing in a lot of parts as I mostly just like the desperation and them going in their clothes, but some parts were pretty good. Some of it was actually kinda gross for me, but thats just me so yeah... http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to put this up! ^^

Yeah, I had a feeling that was gonna happen. I'm the same way though, a lot of it I'm not into; but what I do see weighs out way more than what I don't like. Soo, I guess I'll take what I can get. ^^

But anyway, no problem and happy everybody likes it ^^

Pulling up a bit of an old topic, but I also enjoy pooping accident stories and would love to hear others' experiences and stories.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0