Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Toilet breaks for Japanese office ladies

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Male ILoveOmorashi

ILoveOmorashi

Leaking

• 123 posts
Since the "office lady" scenario has appeared in Giga and Zeus omorashi videos several times (and it's my favorite scenario), I've wondered what's the restroom break situation for Japanese office ladies in real life. While searching in Google books, I came across these excerpts from two non-fiction books which mention office ladies.

http://books.google....=toilet&f=false

She was surprised to learn that outside of her lunch hour, she was only allowed one five-minute break in the morning and another in the afternoon. At any other time, if she wanted to get a drink of water or go to the toilet, she had to get permission from her boss.

http://books.google......reak"&f=false

At 10:00, a tune from from the "Nutcracker Suite" played over the loudspeaker, signaling our 10-minute coffee/bathroom break.

I'm assuming the office ladies at this company also only get a 10-minute bathroom break in the morning and another one in the afternoon. It also mentions on the previous page that the office ladies are sometimes transferred to the factory floor if they're running short on workers.

I guess with the aforementioned omorashi videos with OL themes, it's somewhat of a case of art imitating life. And you could also say the same thing with the omorashi videos featuring nurses, teachers, flight attendants, etc.

Edited by jlg77, 17 January 2012 - 05:08 AM.

Male ILoveOmorashi

ILoveOmorashi

Leaking

• 123 posts
Plus, I know much of east Asia (Japan included) isn't exactly known for being progressive about labor rights, and female workers tend to get it the worst.

Male ILoveOmorashi

ILoveOmorashi

Leaking

• 123 posts
I just figured with those scenes in omorashi videos of OL's desperate to pee at their desk with heartless jerkoff bosses who won't let them go to the restroom, I could see that happening in a Japanese office in real life (I'm just adding this message because it's too late to edit the other ones).

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,730 posts
Thats a super harsh bathroom break policy, I would be in trouble. Thansk for the excert, drop it into the Omo in books if you like! I've never actually worked a job with breaks like this but does anyone have experience in this area?

Male ILoveOmorashi

ILoveOmorashi

Leaking

• 123 posts

Thats a super harsh bathroom break policy, I would be in trouble. Thansk for the excert, drop it into the Omo in books if you like! I've never actually worked a job with breaks like this but does anyone have experience in this area?

Glad you liked the excerpts. And yes, it is a harsh policy.

I'm also curious to see what Omorashi.org members from Asia and/or Japan (or Asian members) have to say on this subject.

Edited by jlg77, 17 January 2012 - 12:51 PM.

Male ILoveOmorashi

ILoveOmorashi

Leaking

• 123 posts
On a related note, here's a commercial for a Japanese OTC pill that delays urination which also has a scene of a desperate office lady.

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

• Contributory Member
  • 4,730 posts
What pill is this? Desmopressin?

Male ILoveOmorashi

ILoveOmorashi

Leaking

• 123 posts
That's what I was wondering, too.

Female Beatrix

Beatrix

Omo.org's Big Sis :)

• Contributory Member
  • 809 posts
...I've seen some bizarre adverts in my time but THAT wouldn't even make sense in English! http://omorashi.org/...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.png

To those whom I love - without you all I wouldn't be here right now xxx

SUMMER OF BEA - http://omorashi.org/...d-lots-of-pics/

Female kittykat7621

kittykat7621

Squirming

• Advanced Member
  • 33 posts
Well, at the restaurant where I work, we have no trouble with toilet breaks. If we need to go, we go, simple as!

Careful... This little Kitty Kat has her claws out... Meow!

Posted Image

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

• Contributory Member
  • 4,730 posts
Definitly not Union jobs I bet!

Male ILoveOmorashi

ILoveOmorashi

Leaking

• 123 posts
They were non-union jobs, yes.

Male ILoveOmorashi

ILoveOmorashi

Leaking

• 123 posts
On a related note, here's where I got my profile pic from.
http://www.sancmagazine.com/v3813.html

Male bustin2pee

bustin2pee

• Trial Member
  • 1 posts

That's good to hear, kitty.

Or course, it doesn't just happen in Japan, though.

A friend of mine had a part-time after-school office job when she was in high school and she wasn't allowed to go to the restroom while on the clock.
She also once worked as a bagger at a supermarket and one night she had to pee really, really bad, but her manager told her she just had to hold it when she asked for a restroom break. She eventually couldn't hold it any longer and peed in her pants.

Both jobs were in southern California.

Ahh a subject I find very exciting is that of the restricted pee break for females at work -particularly Supermarket cashiers and lone females in shops or on reception desks etc. I have witnessed quite a few of these instances - I've posted about them on several sites in the past so I'm sure you will have all read them. For me a very exciting topic - anyone got any similar sightings?

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

• Contributory Member
  • 4,730 posts

On a related note, here's where I got my profile pic from.
http://www.sancmagazine.com/v3813.html

Super hot pic, you havn't managed to get any of the videos from the site have you ;)

Male Sy23

Sy23

• Trial Member
  • 4 posts
It could be that the boss is actually an Omorashi devotee. Stranger things have happened...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users