Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bora

Couple of True Desperations

36 posts in this topic

http://www.xvideos.com/?k=true+desperation

some of the best desp and wetting videos in my opinion. There are more out there somewhere on the internet.

Does anyone possible have True Desperation IX: Reality Check? I've been looking for it forever and haven't been able to find it.

True Desperation I is really great.

Im pretty sure I have all of them. PM me if you want.

Argh not again...I can't access the site,could someone upload it here? Thanks ~

I've only been able to come across a few and 9 is hard to come by for some reason. Good link though

True Desperation 9, as requested. Enjoy! post-1495-0-42583900-1325188642_thumb.pnpost-1495-0-92564100-1325188660_thumb.pnpost-1495-0-54961100-1325188647_thumb.pnpost-1495-0-34943300-1325188651_thumb.pnpost-1495-0-54168800-1325188655_thumb.pn True Desperation 9.wmv

Thanks so much,I have nothing to give you as a token of appreciation so I'll up your rep ~

I have all the True Desperation videos from 1 to 11 except 4 and 5. Does anyone have those two?

would anybody be nice enough to upload all of them? i have none! these are new to me and completely awesome! thanks in advance!

TD 9 has one of the hottest scenes ever, the one with Samantha St. James wetting her bed. I love everything she says in that scene as she complains that she is too tired to move and it would be okay if she just pees there in the bed. Hot stuff!

Hi. Euin could possibly post all your True Desperation videos here?

All except 4 and 5 are on the download page by the way. Too many to link but just go to downloads and search "True Desperation" and you'll find them.

Nobody has 4 or 5, they do not exist on the internet, anywhere. I've been searching for years. Those are the only 2 I haven't seen.

Same with me, the problem was that they were ONLY on VHS and no longer sold on patches site, so unless someone already had it and rips it onto a DVD or something that can be read on a computer, there's not much that can be done for it. A shame though since they are great videos.

VHS. Hard to imagine we ever used such primitive forms of media. :) But yes, does make it quite difficult to get some of the early media in this genre - and unlike actual film (where you have raw film that could be rescanned to make a better master) I'm pretty sure these were filmed straight to VHS... so there isn't much incentive for anyone to move them to DVD (or better) commercially since the quality would just be *terrible*.

I wonder if 10 years from now when everyone is holographs and 3D is most of the downloads posted here will seem as primitive as VHS does today.

I've met people who already look at DVD quality video as primitive compared to blu-ray (not me, I still cling to DVDs personally), but yeah unfortunately it may be impossible to get the remaining True Desperation videos.

If I had the VHS, it would be pretty easy to get them onto a PC, unfortunately, unless someone here has a copy their willing to part with for a few weeks, I can't really do anything but talk about it.

I think that's really what the problem is, those videos were made in the late 90's/early 2000's and no one knows who bought the tapes, and if they did they might not be lurking on this forum.

Well, this might be your lucky day...

True Desperation 4.wmv

True Desperation 5.wmv

The audio seems a little funky in these. What are y'all using the play them back?

Edit: Actually it sounds like the audio from 4 is the audio for the 5 file as well... weird...

Edited by AnonymousCoward

Well, this might be your lucky day...

True Desperation 4.wmv

True Desperation 5.wmv

Holy shit bomb, you are the god damned master of the universe. I've been hunting for these movies for nearly 10 years.

P.S: They both have the same audio track. the audio in 5 is the audio for 4. and 4 has the right audio. Awesome post none the less :D

Edited by LiquidOcelot

All except 4 and 5 are on the download page by the way. Too many to link but just go to downloads and search "True Desperation" and you'll find them.

My problem is my player can't play most of the vids from the video section. It says Ineed some kind of Plug-in.