Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 28/04/2017 at 10:51 PM, JackMarston7676 said:

Anybody have any videos of girls wetting sitting down so a puddle expands from under them? Those are my favorite.

My favourites too - there are a few about that I have seen but not many - wish there were more. Never seem to see much of the wet behind after sitting in the puddle though. I love the nonchalant ones best.

I'm searching constantly for skirt "sitting" wettings where they actually wet their skirts, tight skirts, butts all wet! I don't think I've actually found a single one really, in general you see the trend of the girls hitching up their skirts and showing their panties being peed through which, isn't a skirt wetting is it? If any one knows of any that fit my description, I will be soo grateful. Thank you.

3 hours ago, desp k said:

I'm searching constantly for skirt "sitting" wettings where they actually wet their skirts, tight skirts, butts all wet! I don't think I've actually found a single one really, in general you see the trend of the girls hitching up their skirts and showing their panties being peed through which, isn't a skirt wetting is it? If any one knows of any that fit my description, I will be soo grateful. Thank you.

I think you might appreciate @omorashirina on Twitter. She does a lot of sitting skirt wettings and takes pictures of the skirts and panties afterwards.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/omorashirina/media

Thank you. The twitter looks ok EvH but not, ya know, mind blowing!

And as for the three posted by you MasterP, thank you! They are great, however, to indicate my frustration and articulate my desires further, in the "Late For The Exam" vid, the girl in the tight tartan skirt, when she was mopping her pee up with paper towels, I was almost, literally, screaming at the screen for her to turn round and show that wet butt! Every vid I see, where the girl is wearing this type of tight skirt, (pastel colours are the best)  she never turns to show the soggy patch clinging to her cheeks! Aaaaaargh! Either that or she hitches it up while sitting so her pee does not get the skirt wet! Hope that clarifies things further. Thanks again though, I really do appreciate the efforts! 

On 5/12/2017 at 1:13 PM, desp k said:

This one almost nails it but not quite.

https://vk.com/video246952418_169005301

If she squatted down more so the wetness soaked around her cheeks it would be perfect! Still searching and hoping!

Edited by desp k (see edit history)