Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation sightings in school

When i was at school, the toilets were locked during lessons. Some teachers would say yes and some would say no when a child asked to go. If by chance the teacher said yes they would write a note to say they had been given permission.

The first time i saw someone desperate, was just after lunchtime, we were waiting for the bus to take us to our weekly swimming session at local swimming baths. A short thin Asian girl asked the teacher if she could go to the toilet, the teacher said she should have gone at lunchtime, and she could go when we got to the swimming baths. Going with us on the trip was one of the mums as a parent helper. The teacher asked the parent if she could just watch the class why she went to the office to take a phone call.  While the teacher left the room, the girl stood in line crossing her legs one way and then the other, talking to her friend about how desperate to pee she was. The parent helper noticed her discomfort and asked her if there was a problem, and she said she really needed the toilet, the helper told her to go to the toilet. The teacher returned and asked where the girl was and the helper told her she had nipped to the toilet. The teacher was not happy after already saying no( the teacher was always strict about people going to the toilet) the girl returned a couple of minutes later looking much more relieved.

During a french lesson a chubby black girl asked to go toilet but was refused. After about 40 mins she couldn't wait any longer and ran out of the room to go and have a wee, apologizing to the teacher on the way 

During another french lesson there was a blonde girl who asked if she could go to the toilet. the teacher said she could go in 25 minutes because we would change rooms. But after 10 minutes she couldn't wait and begged the teacher to go telling her she had a doctors note but had lost it. The teacher said she could go and wrote her a note to say she had been given permission. She ran out at full speed.

during another french lesson a ginger haired girl asked to go to the toilet as we went into the room. The teacher said no and told her to sit down. She looked really bursting and after 10 minutes raised her hand and asked again, the teacher refused again and the girl replied "but i am going to wee myself" the teacher said it was "tough". The girl hung on squirming around in her seat for the net half an hour until the bell rang to signal the end of the lesson. 

The same girl was also dying once in an afternoon science lesson. She asked the teacher if she could go but the teacher said she would let her go later, as they were doing a practice exam. The girl had to wait about 20 minutes and was allowed to go, (the girls toilets were literally just outside the door) She returned looking much better a few minutes later.

During another science lesson with the same teacher a boy who was known to misbehave asked if he could to the toilet she said no, and her mind would not be changed, he had to wait for the whole  double lesson, an hr and 50 mins. he must of been really desperate by the time he got chance to go.

Another chubby girl was also made to wait the whole double lesson by the same teacher in a science lesson although the toilets were just by the door she could even see them. She asked if she could go as soon as she got in the room and asked a few more times throughout the afternoon, but managed to wait. She looked really desperate and i even heard her say "if she doesn't let me go soon i will piss myself"

During a single technology lesson before lunchtime a boy asked to go to the toilet but the teacher said no, he had to wait until the end of the lesson because OFSTED were in and staff were not allowed to let pupils out

During another technology lesson a double lesson though this time, a girl asked the teacher if she could go to the toilet as a soon as she came in ( this teacher was known for never letting anyone go) asked the girl if she had a medical note, the girl said no and the teacher just shook her head and said no. The girl had to wait the whole lesson and just sat with her legs crossed just rocking back and forth.

During a another double technology lesson with the same teacher, another girl asked several times to go to the loo, but was refused despite pleading and the teacher rang the head of the year to come to class because she was disrupting the lesson, she still was not allowed to go to the toilet.

During another technology lesson before lunch, an Indian girl asked to go to the toilet and the teacher said that she was not really meant to let pupils go so could she try and wait. When the teacher said this a blond girl mentioned that she needed to go, and the teacher said sorry you will have to wait. After a while they were looking really desperate and the Indian girl asked again, the teacher said yes and wrote her a note, she also allowed the blonde girl to go as well.

During an afternoon science lesson after lunch, a dark haired girl looked utterly desperate as soon as she came into class, i heard her mentioning something about how the bitch of a P.E teacher wouldn't let her go and she would not be in this position if not. She asked the science teacher several times but he kept refusing and she had sit desperate for the rest of the lesson. When we left she tried the girls toilets which were just outside but they were locked so she had to go on to her last lesson of the day. I am not sure when she finally got to relieve herself but i bet she enjoyed it.

During an English lesson a girl asked to go to the toilet and the teacher said yes as soon as he had took the register, she looked desperate. He let her go as soon as he finished but she came back a few minutes later saying that reception would not give her the key. He wrote her a not go and get the key and relieve herself.

Thats all for now, if any of u have any desperate memories from school post them. 

Guest dirk88

They locked the toilets? Literally? 

That's not fair for the poor kids.

Although I'd love to be in a university with locked toilets, and lots of desperate students after 3+ hrs test... That's fanfic material now that I think of it

Now that I remember... When I was at college, one of my female classmates got herself in that situation. We finished a really long test, she ran to the toilets and she found all of them locked because it was Saturday. The library toilets were closed, and all the buildings had their toilets locked. She was super desperate because she drank a full 750ml water bottle during the test and now it was completely empty. 

She had to leave to a close store and ask for the bathroom there. I thought she probably was not going to make it, but never found out. 

I haven't seen any desperation, but on a few occasions I've overheard some girls saying things like "Oh my god I really have to pee" or "I have to pee so bad I'm going to pee my pants". The teachers at my school are nice though, and always let them go. I think the only time I've ever seen a teacher hold someone from the bathroom, was when a boy asked about 5 minutes after passing time, and our teacher asked why he hadn't gone, to which he said "I didn't have to go then", but he was allowed to use the bathroom.

On 2017-04-25 at 5:40 PM, dirk88 said:

Although I'd love to be in a university with locked toilets, and lots of desperate students after 3+ hrs test... That's fanfic material now that I think of it

Now that I remember... When I was at college, one of my female classmates got herself in that situation. We finished a really long test, she ran to the toilets and she found all of them locked because it was Saturday. The library toilets were closed, and all the buildings had their toilets locked. She was super desperate because she drank a full 750ml water bottle during the test and now it was completely empty. 

She had to leave to a close store and ask for the bathroom there. I thought she probably was not going to make it, but never found out. 

Now that's some fanfic material alright! Are you working on something based around that or is it alright if I have a go at chiseling out a story?

Guest dirk88
14 hours ago, Apan said:

Now that's some fanfic material alright! Are you working on something based around that or is it alright if I have a go at chiseling out a story?

Sure you can go ahead! I don't have the time to write about this now hehe, and anyways every story is different 

It would be interesting to read :)