Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing myself infront of someone for the first time (ideas)

A trusted friend of mine has agreed that when we meet again in a few months time I can pee my pants in front of him, this will be the first time I have done it in front of someone. The question is, should it be just walk into the bathroom and he watches and then I shove him out to shower and enjoy myself, or something else? He has informed me that he is open to any ideas or suggestions in what to do other than just stand there watching. My mind is too preoccupied with the idea of even just peeing in front of someone to think of any suggestions to bring up, so if anyone here has any suggestions to make the experience more exciting/better/cooler feel free to shoot them through :)

The person is only a friend, he is  not into omo, but has some curiosities regarding it. Its very much an 'eye for an eye' kind of thing, I have entertained one of his fetishes, and now he will entertain one of mine. 

2 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Ask him what he would like. Maybe he'd like to watch you shower too, maybe he'd be willing to pee for you as well.

Our rules are no nudity or touching eachother or ourselves infront of eachother, so he can't watch me shower. I had the thought that maybe he would pee himself for me, but I don't know if that would be too much to ask from him, but I will keep it in mind.

2 hours ago, Aozorize said:

Sounds like you guys are def fucking afterwards.

That would break our friendship boundary.

I'd say you should ask him if he'd be willing to try wetting in front of you as well, but make it clear he doesn't have to so if he feels like giving it a try then there's no pressure so as to limit the awkwardness. I'd also say it might be good to get desperate beforehand - like if you plan to have a normal day together like you'd usually do, watch films, play games, whatever you'd normally do, but tell him you're going to wet at some point once you're desperate. Make it just one part of the day/evening/whatever and so he doesn't know when to expect it, so it's not this big looming thing, but by getting desperate first you can involve him in that side and see how he reacts to any squirming etc... Make sure you're doing more on the day than just wetting, not only so it's less awkward but also so he's got something to do while you're showering.

Also, it might be good to have a little chat about it afterwards, like see what he thinks, how you felt wetting in front of him (especially if it's your first time doing that) and anything either of you wants to get off your chest, but before chatting insist on rules like No judgements allowed, and be clear that if he finds it too weird you never need to bring it up again in case it threatens your friendship or anything

Anyways, would love to hear how it goes!