Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Different Methods of Urination...any ideas? (Positions, locations, control, et cetera)?

Okay, this might be not strictly related to omorashi but it's not possible to practice omorashi all the time, is it? Most of the time, urination has to commence in the more conventional manner...or does it?

I first discovered my fetish for this kind of stuff when I realised it was possible to pee standing with a vulva. Suddenly, all kinds of positions were possible- standing further away from a toilet, standing over a toilet, trying to hit targets with the stream, and so on. Now that I've pretty much mastered normal standing-to-pee, I'm starting to find it boring. So I guess my question is, what's the best way to liven things up again? :ph34r:

I'm planning to do some peeing in sinks, bottles, urinals, walls, and the outdoors when I get a chance- any other location/objects to pee on or in ideas? (Nothing which can't be cleaned up with a quick wipe-over, or disposed of fairly discreetly).

Also, what are some of the more fun ways to go at a normal toilet? I've been trying different angles, backwards, seeing how long I can hold a stream for and how much I can break it up for, and now I'm also trying to build up the accuracy to go straight through the fly, but I'm running out of ideas! :happy: 

Some new positions to try in the shower would be fun as well. :grin:

I don't mind if I wet my clothes a bit, either (but nothing that can't dry without trace). Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Edited by AshAce (see edit history)
Guest Blurple

Have someone control your pee. If they tell you to stand and start then you pee standing until they say stop. If you're told to pee in the sink you do that until told otherwise until you're empty.

As my name implies I mostly enjoy desperation and wetting. Here are a couple of different things I have done. Peeing from a high point specifically an abandoned railroad trestle in the woods. I really enjoyed this and would love to find a even higher spot without getting arrested. Since you have achieved peeing standing up like a male you to might enjoy the long arching stream.

I also tried an üpside down wetting. This may work differently for you. Wearing white cotton briefs , blue jeans and a shirt I laid down in the tub, facing the back wall. I scooted as far up the wall as possible, so that my butt was  up against the  wall and only my back was on the bottom of the tub, and I let go. In this position , although some of my pee went down my pants leg most of it flowed with gravity across my belly and chest, soaking my shirt.

One time while l was vacation in Florida I met this woman at a tiki bar. Long story short. ..we ended up at my hotel and she really had to pee! When we got to the room she started peeing in her pants. ..once we got inside the door ..she pulled down her pants and bent over. Standing there bent over she peed and it sprayed all over the door behind her and soaked her underwear and leggings and made a huge puddle on the floor! Of course I was in heaven! But you could try that. 

Dear God, you're like the avatar of my primary kink. I really hope we get to hear more of your adventures peeing while standing. 

But on to business. As I said, this is one of biggest kinks in regards to pee, which also means I've fantasized to death the various things that a girl could probably do in this manner. I don't know if these are necessarily GOOD ideas, but I'll throw some stuff your way.

1) Peeing through the fly of your pants into a toilet or urinal. Naturally, this would probably be difficult to achieve without getting some on yourself, so I'm sure the community will enjoy failed attempts as much as successful ones.

2) Get sufficiently desperate and head to an outdoorsy place that has moderate tree cover. Probably want to wear a skirt for this. Try to discreetly pee on exactly five different kinds of trees or plants, but you must stand approximately 3-5 feet (1-1.5 m) away from your target.

3) Pee on a mirror. Watch the effect of your urine cascading down upon a reflective surface.

4) As wettingman said, try peeing from a high place.

5) Stand on the back of your toilet and try to pee into the bowl.

6) While in the shower, see if you can spin a full 360 degrees while peeing like a guy.

I'm trying to repeat things you've probably already done, but it's some thing I'd like to see. In regards to toilet and shower positions, there's really only so much one can do without repeating things.

I do enjoy seeing others wet esp desperation. But as mentioned I was taught to pee standing and with my sudden severe urges I've had to pee in many positions and places  which when I got over the embarrassment of being seen I find it exhilarating   So liberating to lift my dress and stand there and let go a fierce stream  sometimes in a urinal  sometimes against a wall .  When I'm really hurting that release  better than sex. 

Guest tholepin

My very first maiden friend was the girl I was chasing in a game of tag. Her well-toned muscles shot a plume of pee backwards that wet me from hip to knee on my left leg. Her pedal-pushers were damp from 180 to 270 degrees and I gleefully recall my first feel of feminine crotch to be wet and soggy. 

Prime lech for me is for Ms. Tholepin to sit on my lap facing forward and wetting hard. Sight, sound, aroma and the wonderful distraction of fondling her breasts makes life sparkle.

• 4 months later...

Like OmoCommando said, you totally nailed my favorite thing!  I'm really looking forward to your posts, especially anything urinal-related!  I recently read a story here about a girl peeing while running.  That might be fun to try, though I imagine it'll be quite a mess.  In the story, she wet her panties, but I think it'd be cool if you tried to do it without wetting.

I don't know if you readily have access to urinals, but if not, it might be worth trying parks in your area at night.  I have one near where I live and they don't lock the restrooms at night.  This makes for easy access to the other sex's restroom with little risk of an embarrassing walk-in.  I may have helped myself to the ladies' room on more than one occasion, just for kicks.