Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A wacky, wet day of dares! (part 1)

Today I’m engaging in an exhilarating, wet weekend day, thanks to dares from @MaggieZStar, @Rukako and @Brotaku who gave me a few dares to celebrate my reaching 500 posts on Omo.org (dares post over here: https://omorashi.org/topic/36700-500th-post-dares-everyone-welcome/ )

I decided to combine these first few dares into one day, as they slotted together rather nicely. Rules are as follows – I’m not allowed to use the bathroom except at midday and 6pm, any other time I need to go I have to wet myself, then I’ve got to get desperate and leave the house for at least an hour and a half, and I have to walk through the park while desperate and keeping hydrated…

Based on those rules I decided to Hold in the morning and Wet in the afternoon, to give it even more variety... :grin: Oh, and FYI I’m splitting the day into several posts so I can give a full account, I’ve been writing it up as I go along to make sure I get all the details down…

Emerging into consciousness at about 9am, in my sleep deprived state I almost lost the dare from the off – just as I’m relaxing into my morning pee I remembered the rules and had to cut off the stream – only letting the tiniest of spurts escape. Still, it took me a few seconds of curled toes, watery eyes and tingly muscle clenching to settle back down again (but boy do I love that feeling!) I should mention that I stayed in pyjamas most of the morning - light grey thin cotton trousers which REALLY show if I pee in them, and a dark T-shirt.

After that I got stuck into some housework, drinking in moderation as I didn’t want to wet myself before noon. Now I very rarely forego my morning ablutions so it was quite the novel experience, and I have to say that desperation seems to really focus my efforts at tidying. I got my bedroom all tidied away in record time, washing hung out (the sound of the machine emptying water from the second load really made me squirm though!) and got the rubbish and recycling out to the big bins.

That was when I made the mistake of putting on a pair of trousers to go outside though – the tight belt definitely upped the pressure and I’d been getting increasingly squirmy through each of my chores. By the time I was doing the bins (around 11:30) I must have been at about an 8/10 and couldn’t stand still, my legs were getting a little trembly, but I wanted to push myself more so I decided to stop for a cigarette out the front of the flat. I was lucky that only a few people went by in that time, but I was finding it really hard not to squirm and I’m pretty sure I caught one or two furtive glances in my direction (although I was trying to be nonchalant and ignore them!)

With a quarter of an hour to go until I could use the loo, things were gettin' REAL squirrely, and since I’d run out of things I could do in the time without bending down (and was pretty damn sure that doing so would totally break me!), I was left with nothing but my bursting bladder to concentrate on. I tend to get desperate pretty quickly once it starts, so the longer I had to wait the more torturous it became and since I couldn’t stand still I ended up pacing my room trying to distract myself with some music, or reorganising my cupboards, or really just hopping around my room poking at stuff to try and convince myself I was busy!

With 5 minutes to go I started to lose it – with little spurts escaping every 10 seconds or so and fighting to regain control – and I was squeezing my legs together and kept having to bend my knees and bounce around to try and stem the flow. I pee-danced my way towards the loo, keeping a close eye on my watch (which incidentally is one of those synchronised to the atomic clock so doesn’t let me get away with even a few seconds leeway!) and finally, just as I thought I’d have to call it quits it beeps to tell me it’s midday and MY GOD I just peed an absolute TORRENT!! :blink:I swear the neighbours must have thought I’d installed an indoor water feature or something! But the relief was absolutely divine, physically and mentally I was in ecstasy for about 60 seconds’ worth of mind-numbing emotion and sensation, after which I was totally spent! (I’m sure a lot of you know the feeling! :wink: )

I had to spend the next 5 minutes chilling out on the sofa, it was that good!

I started writing up my morning’s exploits ready to post, but holding that long had my bladder working overtime so things escalated as I was typing – but I’ll save that for the next post!! :tongue: Hopefully some of you guys will have enjoyed this, and do let me know if I can improve my style etc, as I don’t often write up my experiences!!

Part 2

After barely making it through the morning, I slipped into a pair of silky briefs (which, though it’s not usually my thing, I’ll admit are ladies briefs, as I just find those feel so much nicer when peeing!) and sat down to write up the above experience to share with you lovely people. But as I said at the end of the previous post my bladder had other ideas, and as I tend to write fairly long posts and get easily distracted it wasn’t going to be ignored for long!

About halfway through writing, and maybe half an hour or so, I was squirming again, getting that shimmery feeling somewhere between pleasure and pain, and my typing was definitely suffering as a result. I’d already decided I didn’t need to hold in the afternoon, but I wanted to finish my post while I had all the details and feelings to mind, so I figured I could hold on a little longer… Nope!

It soon became obvious that my muscles were a bit wearied from holding overnight and through the morning, and try as I might, squirm and hold, I couldn’t do it! So I knew I’d have to give in and wet myself, but the question now was how literally to take the condition not to use the bathroom? I had originally thought to use the bath itself, so avoiding use of the toilet but as a good place to avoid making too much mess. But - and I’ll admit in advance it’s a little odd – I noticed my emptied bin and had a sudden inspiration – I could stand in that and pee myself as much as I liked, and that way the mess would be minimal and I could stick to the letter of the dare completely! (I should point out that the bin always has a bag in it so is clean like new on the inside)

I’m saving my trousers for when I go out in town later, so I dropped them on the kitchen floor, took off my socks and clambered in – I bet I was a really odd sight but it felt just great, another weird and naughty experience to my already interesting day! Once in position, I let go and flooded my panties, the pee running down my crotch and, since the bin is relatively narrow and my legs were close together, streaming down the front of my legs, in the valley between my quads, cascading off my knees and pooling around my feet like a nice warm foot bath…

Even after I thought I was done, I relaxed further and was surprised to find I still had another quarter of a tank left, and when I was finally empty I grabbed a towel (now designated my “pee-towel” for the day!), stepped out of the bin and patted myself down before climbing back into socks and trousers ready to continue the wetting portion of my day…

As a matter of fact my bladder was STILL insisting on attention, and about half an hour later I repeated the same wetting, bin and all! I’m going to leave it unemptied and see just how much is in there by the end of the day!! ;)

Anyone want to give me more dares, go check out the link at the top of the above post - I'm liking the input so far so if I can get just a few more ideas off you that'd be awesome! :grin:

Part 3

Based on the morning’s experience I decided to set off at about 3.20pm, when I was at about a 6/10 on the scale – I’d have left it later but after holding for the morning I was refilling fast, wanted to make the most of things, and also 6 is more than half so I figured it counted. As you’ll see it was probably a good call!

I started by going to the local comic book store - the woman who works there (blue & pink hair, nose ring and nicely curvy) was very helpful but as I’d just started out I was hardly showing any signs of desperation yet. I ended up bumping into her all afternoon actually!

I popped into a couple of other small shops in town, looking for odds and ends, and as expected my desperation was climbing rapidly. By the second shop I was starting to feel it, but it wasn’t until the third that I realised I was going to have a significant problem - standing still in the queue, the desperation really peaked and I was writhing by the time the cashier ran through the last item! Using the wrong card also didn’t help, and left me standing still longer than planned, to my internal torment…

A quick diversion home let me deposit my purchases before continuing, however it very nearly broke me as the temptation to chicken out, as well as the sudden surge in desperation, was very strong. Instead I picked out a couple of bottles of water and returned to town, sipping regularly to keep hydrated.

I needed lunch by this point, and decided to buy some cigarettes at the same time. Two more shops failed to provide and in the third the cashier punished me by searching 4 different cupboards and a drawer before telling me they didn’t have the cigarettes I wanted. By now I’m bobbing up and down, side to side, and seriously resisting the urge to hold myself, so this really tested my willpower to the limit – with a strained “never mind” I was out the door and on the move again in a flash!

I power-walked my way out of the centre, past the comic book shop again – the owner had just locked up and left, so she recognised me and said Hi (I think I managed a response but it was a bit strained!) and round the church. Luckily my need had died down by the time I walked through the cemetery, I’d have been mortified (lol) to have wet myself there, and after that there’s a sort of wetland park area with ponds and wildlife near the river. It’s a beautiful walk but all that water wasn’t helping much!

The supermarket is right next that park so I stopped by to pick up some lunch and some smokes. Because of the way it’s laid out I could go in at one end, grab the last few things I needed and get to the tobacco counter at the other end of the store, all without having to stop or backtrack. I thought that would help keep the need at bay but it wasn’t to be!

When I get to the counter there’s one lady in front of me, just finishing up. Unfortunately she took what felt like FOREVER to put away her change, and all the while I’m really starting to feel the pressure again, BIG time, being the first time I’ve stood still in about 20 minutes! When I finally get up to the till, I could have sworn the girl serving me was deliberately being just a little bit slow scanning and bagging – by now I was so far gone I couldn’t even pretend anymore and was writhing around so I kinda hope she enjoyed the show!

That was when I first started leaking – three fairly hefty feeling spurts wetting my trousers and I was terrified I was going to fully let go in the middle of the supermarket! I was wearing black sweatpants in an effort to hide any damage but still I felt so exposed and I was sure it was going to come gushing out to splash noisily on the floor. Thankfully however, I regained control in time to grab my bag and dash out of the store into the sunshine…

The leaks gave me the time and relief I needed to get across the road into the main town park, but it was a close run thing – by now I’m about an hour and a quarter in, so home was in sight, but one of the reasons I chose the route I did is because further up the river there’s a weir… The gushing, splashing, thundering water was just too much to take, but luck was with me again as there’s a wooden bench (with no back) in the grass next to the weir, and thank the Omo gods it was free!

I made a beeline for the bench as fast as could, and holding only long enough to make sure my bags were out of the splash zone, I let loose a weir of my own. The hot pee pooling around my privates, adding its warmth to that of hot sun on warm black trousers, was like sitting in a nice hot bath, the tickling as it ran down my legs and the patter of water on grass as it seeped through the fabric had me feeling just so naughty and excited at the same time! And as for the original dare, I just remembered that bench is actually right next to the public toilets, but I was going all out so wouldn’t have used them even if I’d remembered!

It wasn’t until I was over the initial euphoria that I thought to check for onlookers, and while there were a few people nearby I think I got away with it – although a minute later two tough looking guys came to sit at the next bench and I was desperately trying to act nonchalant and hoping they’d seen nothing!

After 5 minutes drying in the sun, during which I realised that my trousers don’t hide things nearly as well as I’d hoped (oops!), I set off for home with an excuse about falling in the river fresh to mind just in case, and passed the comic book lady again (she was circling town in the opposite direction I think!) before making it back with 30 seconds to spare of my 1.5hr target…

All in all it was quite a thrilling experience for me – I’ve never wet so publicly before and the thrill and fear was brilliant!! I’m also kinda glad I didn’t make it home dry, it was much more fun and hopefully a more interesting story (I’m just not sure if I can show my face in town again or not, depends who saw! :wink: )

(BTW I'm writing these up in Word then copy/pasting into the forum so if I missed any errors etc feel free to point them out)

Part 4 – the warm-down

So I got back in my flat, still wearing my heavy, soggy trousers and sitting on a waterproof pad on my sofa to write up the epic fun of peeing in the park right away, but I lost track of time so when I next got desperate and did another pee in the bin (not that long after, since I was giving my bladder a thrashing!), I realised when I got back to my computer that it was 5:50pm and I’d just gone and WASTED my 6pm toilet slot!! :gasp: Now I’d have to stay in wet trousers all evening!

To be honest after the intensity of the afternoon the evening’s activities were rather passive by comparison, but still I was committed to keeping to the rules and I decided to keep wearing my wet clothes right through to the end of the day to make things more interesting. After I’d finished writing my bladder clearly decided to slow things down and it was another hour and a half of sitting in damp trousers watching TV before I started feeling anything.

Unlike earlier, sitting still was my ally and as soon as I got up to make dinner my bladder twinged and let me know it wasn’t going to be forgotten. By now the pee-filled bin was getting increasingly cold and unappealing, and as it was starting to get dark outside I decided to take my next relief in my back yard with one of the cigarettes the search for which nearly broke me earlier. With all my earlier exploits I barely made it out of the door before my muscles gave in, warm pee dribbling down my cold wet trouser legs as I tried to light my cigarette with shaky hands. Even after the relief was over and my trousers all warmed up, I pushed a little and another stream started, adding to the growing puddle running its way towards the drain.

There aren’t many people who can see into my back yard, but there are three or four windows overlooking it and I’ve had my next door neighbour mutter something about “Disgusting” over the fence at me before – not sure if he was complaining about the smoke or if he’d cottoned on to any of my Omo fun but still enough to feel a bit naughty and worried about being spotted!

Over the course of the next few hours I must have gone out and peed my pants another 3 or 4 times in the back yard, and I came in each time with increasingly squishy socks – the last time I even had to wring out my trouser they were that saturated. But finally it reached midnight and despite the fun of the day I was quite relieved to be able to hop in the shower, clean myself off and bung the soggy, pee-filled and increasingly whiffy trouser in the wash!

There ended my first day of dares, and it was absolutely EPIC! Thanks guys for giving me the dares – I still have a 24hr hold to do, probably on Monday, but for now I’m taking a rest day!

Epilogue (hopefully shorter)

After Saturday's fun I had myself a rest day on Sunday, cutting my liquid intake to make things easier for my planned 24hr hold. and had a last pee for the day at 11:45pm before settling in to read some fanfiction on my ipad for an hour or so before going to sleep. I didn't sleep all that well to be honest - took a while to drift off and then I had some weird dreams (which I couldn't remember by morning) and half-woke up a couple of times, probably due to very slight dehydration.

I woke up fairly early but decided to go back to sleep so that any urge would be subsumed by unconsciousness. Once I'd got up properly the day was uneventful for the most part, making sure I carefully sipped at my water rather than my usual gulps. It took until nearly midday (12hrs in) before I started feeling anything, but it came and went in waves of growing desperation, tingly feelings, writhing and eventual recovery of control, and that must have happened a good 3 or 4 times on and off...

The final time it happened was at 4:45 - 17hrs in - when I'd popped outside to try and distract myself with another smoke, but unlike the previous times when at worst I let loose a spurt or two, this time the spurt just kept coming and refused to stop! I dashed inside, throwing my half finished fag in the bushes and waddling along to try and keep the pee stream in check, but to no avail.

A couple of drops spattered the hallway, but I managed to reach the tiled floor of the kitchen in time before any hit the carpets in between. Weaving between the wash basket and bin I made it to the bathroom and clambered into the bath JUST as the river became a golden torrent - and after the low level of liquids I'd been drinking during the day it was STRONG stuff! Much less than I expected too, since I presume the duration of stress on my holding muscles, combined with the irritant effect of the strong pee on my bladder must have pushed me over the edge before volume and pressure could take effect, but nevertheless the relief was just as sweet!