Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

500th post DARES - everyone welcome!!

So - this officially marks my 500th post on Omorashi.org!!! :cheer3: (According to the count on my profile at any rate)

PLEASE GIVE ME DARES you lovely folk!!!  :glasses:

I want to celebrate my quincentennial post by challenging myself a little, and I'll be happy to give you a dare in return if you want one (or someone else in the thread can give you one too!)... I know there's a couple of other dare posts on the forum atm (bad timing on my part) so if you want to copy/paste any dares from any other posts that's cool, and if anyone else feels like joining in on any dares, that'd be great! (let us know how it turns out!)... Also I know there's less interest in guys' wetting dares so if anyone's bothered by that, how about sending me dares of things you like to do yourself, just to share the fun?

OK, Rules;

I'm happy to do pretty much anything involving wetting, diapers/omutsu, clothed, bedwetting or messing, within reason. I've done very little public stuff before, but I DO kind of want to give it a go if I think I can get away with it so feel free to suggest stuff, and anything not listed I've probably just forgotten about so I'll decide public/unspecified on a case-by-case basis...

I won't do anything that might let family or friends know about my Omo kink, causes damage to public property or is illegal/immoral. I reserve the right to veto dares if they contain anything I WON'T do (not just things I'm too scared to do!) especially if it's something I just forgot to list, but I'll try my best to do whatever is suggested...

Points;

I'll aim for 100 points (why not) but depending how much interest there is I'll move the target as appropriate...

+10 points per completed dare

-3 per chickened dare (or -1 if it's for legitimate reasons)

If you want to include other points in your dares, feel free. If anyone else feels like taking dares from this post to use for themselves, points are officially transferable!

Thanks everyone, and thanks for putting up with my opinions on everything, I hope I've been able to contribute 

23 minutes ago, Rukako said:

When you next have to go out in public for a significant amount of time (at least an hour and a half) you must be desperate. Using a public toilet is allowed after an hour of being out, unless it conflicts with any other dares.

You got it, thanks! Maybe I'll plan this for 4 or 5pm tomorrow, coincide with the first dare, but leave myself a little tight on the deadline to make it more fun! :wink:

14 minutes ago, Brotaku said:

go for a hike or walk through a park while desperate and keeping well hydrated

Done!! And DAMN, cos again I can combine that with Rukako's dare, make sure when I go out desperate I go for a wander through the park (well, parkS since none are big enough to take an hour and a half by themselves)... But the "DAMN" being that I'd planned to get through the last dare by starting desperate but not drinking while out, and you spotted and closed that loophole very nicely!! :tongue: Will make it much more... interesting... and risky!!

14 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

Done!! And DAMN, cos again I can combine that with Rukako's dare, make sure when I go out desperate I go for a wander through the park (well, parkS since none are big enough to take an hour and a half by themselves)... But the "DAMN" being that I'd planned to get through the last dare by starting desperate but not drinking while out, and you spotted and closed that loophole very nicely!! :tongue: Will make it much more... interesting... and risky!!

XD wasn't my intention, but I'm glad I could help 

6 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

Keep us updated!!!

Do a 24 hour hold, after you get to 8/10 on the pee desperation scale, you must edge on an orgasm until your bladder is completely empty.

Side note: how do we know you're actually doing these dares, for me at last, provide a picture, or something to prove that u did it... (Sorry if it sounds a little hostile, i just wanted to point that out)

4 hours ago, compfail said:

Do a 24 hour hold, after you get to 8/10 on the pee desperation scale, you must edge on an orgasm until your bladder is completely empty.

Side note: how do we know you're actually doing these dares, for me at last, provide a picture, or something to prove that u did it... (Sorry if it sounds a little hostile, i just wanted to point that out)

OK, so that's going to be a tough one, I've never held anywhere like 24 hours but I'll damn well give it a go!! :glasses:

I imagine the key to holding that long is not drinking much right? Cos I do get some fierce dehydration headaches so there's a fair chance I'll have to quit this one early, but I'm bloody well going to aim for as long as possible since you dared me to, and if I make it to 24hrs then that's my horizons expanded now isn't it!!... :ahaaah:

As for evidence of completion, I'll be writing up my experiences and posting them on the forum - I'm too lazy to make any of it up so you'll just have to trust my word that anything I write is going to be true (allowing for a little bit of poetic licence to make things more interesting!) As for pictures, I'm not posting any of myself here (sorry guys but I'm not happy putting myself out there), but I might be able to get some pictures of aftermath/evidence, we'll see...

6 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

OK, so that's going to be a tough one, I've never held anywhere like 24 hours but I'll damn well give it a go!! :glasses:

I imagine the key to holding that long is not drinking much right? Cos I do get some fierce dehydration headaches so there's a fair chance I'll have to quit this one early, but I'm bloody well going to aim for as long as possible since you dared me to, and if I make it to 24hrs then that's my horizons expanded now isn't it!!... :ahaaah:

As for evidence of completion, I'll be writing up my experiences and posting them on the forum - I'm too lazy to make any of it up so you'll just have to trust my word that anything I write is going to be true (allowing for a little bit of poetic licence to make things more interesting!) As for pictures, I'm not posting any of myself here (sorry guys but I'm not happy putting myself out there), but I might be able to get some pictures of aftermath/evidence, we'll see...

I always love introducing people to other things!!! Lol, i usually do the same, I just trust people like that. However I'm designing a dare game I posted last night, and somebody (that had some trust issues) anyways awesome, and good u for trying new stuff.

Firstly - MORE DARES PRETTY PLEASE!! Especially bedwetting as I reckon there's a good chance of that happening tonight anyways after today's fun! I'm thinking tomorrow may need to be a wet but not desperate day to allow me to recover enough to hold 24hrs on Monday...

OK, updates - I've posted 2 parts of today's fun already (currently in general, may be moved to experiences by admins) and I completed the public/parks section of the dare too but need to write up and post. Points-wise that puts me at the following;

@Rukako & @Brotaku's dares are completed, so that's 20 points (that'll be written up soon), and resulted in lots of public squirming and peeing myself in the park, so that was fun! :grin: I'm still running @MaggieZStar's, and bad(?) news - I lost track of time and wasted my 6pm pee slot so it's ALL wetting for the rest of the day (there's still room for more dares though!)... I have a couple of points to knock off on that one but will tally up tonight or tomorrow once the dare's done...

and yeah, MORE DARES PLEASE, if anyone's willing, this has been great fun and if I can return the favour any way, do let me know!!

OK, I was going to edit the last post but can't find the edit button...

Bedwetting dares are still cool but no longer top of the list - the last post was hoping to generate a bedwetting dare which I could do at the end and as part of yesterday's multi-dare day, so now that's out just any dares (and as many as I can convince people to give me!) will do just perfectly! :grin:

EDIT

So now I do have the edit button, not sure why it wasn't available for the last post...

Update on points - now I've posted the final part of yesterday's antics over in the experiences section, that's another 10 points for completing the dare not to use the bathroom except at midday and 6pm (the latter slot of which I missed). Less 1 point because I used the loo after midnight but before sleeping, and another 1 point off for using it to go #2 (had to hold with my hand to keep from peeing!)...

Brings my total points up to 28 for my day's work, with 10 points available for the 24hr hold, if it's OK I'll probably pro-rate that based on how long I actually manage but I'm resting my bladder today and keeping my fluid intake down so hopefully I'll manage at least a decent length hold tomorrow...

Edited by LunasAuditor
Points update & don't want to spam extra posts (see edit history)

Final update until/unless anyone gives me more dares (As I am rather conscious of spamming my own thread, but I do need to update!)

So I've posted a brief epilogue to the dare day for my attempt at a 24hr hold - in the end I managed 17hrs which totals 7 points out of a total 10 available. Puts me at a total of 35 (I like multiples of 5!) for all the dares to date, and realistically I imagine that's all I'll be getting so thanks for the help and for all the awesome fun I had doing those dares! :grin:

35 points it is

11 hours ago, Iliketrains said:

Am I too late?

If I'm not, how about you're only allowed to go to the bathroom after drinking an entire bottle of water and holding it for 15 minutes? Can do you it for an entire day?

I'll go for that! Presumably the idea being that I drink the bottle of water as soon as I feel the normal urge to go or something? Luckily I actually have some water bottles in the house, which is rare, so I can refill as needed!

22 hours ago, Iliketrains said:

If I'm not, how about you're only allowed to go to the bathroom after drinking an entire bottle of water and holding it for 15 minutes? Can do you it for an entire day?

OK, so this actually turned out to be more fun than I was expecting - I was worried I'd be too tempted to just circumvent any difficulty by drinking & holding long before I was even slightly desperate since it wasn't otherwise specified and I ALWAYS interpret ambiguities like that in my favour. But after all my Omo play over the last few days, and due to the fact I otherwise don't pay much attention to my bladder until it starts getting insistent, I had a great time with it! I usually go 5 or 6 times a day so ended up with at least 4 instances of having to hop around and really enjoy the desperate feelings... Every time I got desperate enough to need to go, say about a 6 or 7, downed a 500ml bottle of water then held - and MAN does 15 minutes feel like a lot when you're suddenly NOT allowed to go!! Despite it not leading to quite such epic consequences as 17hrs of holding or walking round town, it was more like a bunch of short but intense buzzes of desperation each time, easier to cope with in the long run but also really made for another great day!!

Thanks for the dare! :grin:

3 hours ago, compfail said:

Keep us updated!

Updated!! And another 10 points, less one point because I sharted and had to use the toilet before the 15 minutes were up one time, total 44 points.

ANYONE GOT ANY MORE DARES PRETTY PLEASE? I'm totally loving this and really do appreciate everyone's input! :admire2:

How about a leaf from @KozmoFox's book. Get to a 8 or 9 out of 10 and play 3 rounds of DDR or similar game? I can understand if it's not accessible, so if you deny it... -4 points? And if you accept, +6 in addition to the normal amount.

(I'm the same way with 5's. I don't have OCD, I have CDO which is alphabetical order... the way it should be)

I've never played DDR before myself, and have absolutely no way to access it sadly so I can't do the dare, fun though it really, REALLY does sound! The closest I have is Guitar hero but that doesn't have quite the same jiggling about effect - my parents have a wii fit but I wasn't able to take it with me when I moved out :sad: (I really think I may have to buy DDR for myself some time given how fun it sounds for omo games!)

As for points, my original post stated -1 point if I turn down a dare for legitimate reasons, and losing 4 points is just mean given I don't actually own said game, so sorry but I'm sticking to my original point system for now at -1 :tongue: (unless you can think of some other way to complete the dare, like a similar scenario or something?)

On 26/04/2017 at 2:32 PM, Brotaku said:

how about running on a treadmill  for 15 minutes

Okey dokey, finally got around to doing this one - it was definitely interesting and if nothing else convinced me to start exercising again which I sorely need!

So I was on the phone to a friend earlier and started getting really squirmy, struggling to hold and silently begging him to stop talking so I could either relieve myself or at least indulge in my desperation without disturbing him (doesn't know about my fetish). I even leaked a tiny bit but only the once... Once he finally got off the phone I realised it would be a great time to do the dare and hopped on the bike. despite the up and down bouncing motion of cycling however, it actually reduced my need to go so after 15 minutes I was feeling much better, if a bit hot and bothered, so I went out for a smoke (I was feeling a tad to healthy after the exercise!), drank some more water and then got back on as I felt the desperation peak again for another 15 minutes' cycling. Again it eased the desperation, but when I got off and sat down to recover it surged again and I was getting really bad, so I decided to put on a pair of underwear which I've been wetting and re-wetting recently and barely made it to the toilet before it all started gushing out in blessed relief!

I definitely want to try this again, and maybe regularly as I need to get into some form of exercise routine and the fact that cycling eases off the desperation sounds like a great double whammy to encourage me to do it more often, and also prolong the fun feelings!!

+10 points for the dare, total 53 points...

Thanks again for the dare, and as always if you or anyone feels like giving me MORE DARES I'm always happy to give it a try (though I understand if the ideas might be running a bit thin by now!)