Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maybe_Strange

How do you know if... you're into this?

Question

I hope I'm putting this where I should be.. 

Alright, so I found out what this was from a Blue Exorcist fanfic. It had desperation and wetting, and I think I liked it. I'm not entirely sure though. God! I'm so new to this... I also feel weird for looking this up... but it's also kind of... errrhhhhggg. 

Help? 

4 answers to this question

You know you're into something because you are. Just like when you eat a new food, and you don't immediately feel the urge to spit it out, that probably means you liked it (or can at least tolerate it). But maybe you're not entirely sure of this food yet. So what do you do? Do you stop eating it or do you take another bite?

Continue exploring. Read a few more fanfics, maybe even read some personal experiences that people wrote. The only way to know if you like something is to explore the various aspects of it.

I agree with everything said above. I'd also like to add that feeling weird about this is not an uncommon experience; I think very few people immediately accept their fetish. I know I didn't. 

So yeah, keep exploring, see what you like and don't like, and welcome to Omo.org!

Trust me, I felt weird when I first started looking this stuff up too and I had the fetish then, though I often felt ashamed for it I don't anymore. I hope you can embrace it as I have

Also, when I recently got a scat/messing fetish, I wasn't completely sure whether I was really into it or not, but other people's input confirmed to me that I am.

Edited by The Dark Wolf