Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

As my love finished peeing in his diaper, my own need to pee started. I began squirming behind him and holding myself. He smiled and pulled me towards him to kiss me and hold me. He smirked and pressed against me innocently but i knew what he was doing.

"Mmmmm do you need to go potty now too baby?" He asked. I was trying to play innocent and shook my head, letting out a shakey no. He smiled and shrugged "If you say so, mmm it felt so good to let go" he said as he pressed his hot soggy diaper against me. The warm wetness made me hold myself and squirm around. All i wanted to do was pee, and he was teasing me.

All of a sudden a hand runs up my leg, he begins to rub the crotch of of my diaper and whispers "I bet you really gotta go don't you?" I let out a moan and grinded against his hand "Mmmmm baby yess i do.... i really do!" I squirm and he rubs me harder and begins to kiss my neck. "Mmmm babe you are so cute when you are desperate". I blushed and squirmed around, trying to keep it all in.

He began to grind against me, kissing my neck and rubbing my bladder. "You wanna soak your diaper like a bad little girl don't you baby?" he said seductively in my ear. I moaned and nodded "Yessss i do, i really gotta go potty baby" i said. "I love when you are a bad litte girl, i want you to pee, right in your diaper, i want you to soak it".

This made my body shake in pleasure and desperation. "Ohhhh baby i want to, it wants to come out!" I said in pleasure. He kept his motions going, getting rock hard seeing his love desperate to pee. " You love it and you know it, the building up of the urges, the warm wetness spreading everywhere, the floodgates are about to open, i can tell" he said in a whisper. I pressed my legs together, my bladder begging for release, I couldn't hold it much longer. 

"Are you gonna go potty? Gonna fill your diaper like a bad little girl?" All i could do was moan and nod yes. My pussy was begging for attention and relief. "Baby i cant hold it much longer, it wants to come out! Im gonna go potty in my diaper!" I said outloud. "Do it baby, let it out, pee for me like i did for you... oh babe you are so sexy" he said as he began pressing on my bladder and kissing me deeply, i couldnt help but moan louder. "Mmmmm baby its gonna come out!" I began to leak and he kept rubbing me " That's it baby pee, you know it will feel so good when you do".

"Y..yessss it feels good, its gonna come out! I.. im......gonna!!!......PEE" i said as i started bursting, slowly squirting pee every three seconds, just seconds away full letting it go full force. "Do it babe, pee for me, pee, i want you to soak your diaper, you know you wanna feel the warmth surround your crotch, let it out baby". His words driving me crazy, getting closer and closer to bursting, my bladder seconds away, i could feel my pee at the edge of my peehole, ready to come out like a hose" ohhhh baby its gonna come out! The dam is gonna burst! I cant hold it anymore! Ohhhh its about to come out!" He held me closer and french kissed me " C'mon baby, be my bad little girl and wet yourself for me" he said in a low voice. All of a sudden a slow stream starts in my diaper, the dam was bursting, here it comes! 

"Ohhh its coming out! I can't hold it! Im peeing, im peeing, its coming out!" He pressed my bladder hard and french kissed me deeper and deeper. That was all it took. My pussy exploded into a full stream and i began to pee. A loud hissing noise could be heard as i moaned loudly. "Thats my naughty girl, it feels good doesnt it? Filling your diaper with warm pee?"

He said in his sexiest tone. I nodded "Ohhhh babe yessss it feels so good! Ill never stop baby i love it, its so warm and it feels so good, I love peeing myself in my diaper like a bad girl! Mmmmm it feels so good baby, it does, I never wanna stop peeing, its so warm and it feels like my pussy bloomed with happiness now that im peeing....mmmm pee... it feels so good to just... pee. Especially with u" i say all at once, trying to be sexy, my body shaking in relief. He runs his hands all over my body and says "Yea you are so sexy, my naughty girl, i love that you enjoy wetting yourself, you're my bad little girl". 

I couldnt take it anymore and began to grind against his diapered crotch, which was hard as a rock. He moaned and we grinded together moaning each others names. I was still peeing and shaking and was soaking wet in both ways. He held my hand and kissed me as we screamed and came in our diapers together. Out of breath, wet and spent, we laid there holding each other and fell asleep, happy and in love

(I hope you guys enjoyed part two, if you havent read part one please do, this is all roleplay me and my significant other did over night while texting each other and he didnt mind me sharing it, we are gonna soon do all this for real, and im excited) 

Edited by Brittanybunny (see edit history)