Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cosplay Omorashi

35 minutes ago, Ghost13 said:

Hey, just thought I'd reply here again rather than make a new topic. But my friends and I are planning on filming some cosplay omo at Anime Expo this year, and I want to practice a bit with this by filming myself in cosplay today. But, since I don't want to do laundry, I'm picking a skirt costume (lol). Also, if anyone here is a cosplayer and going to Anime Expo, you're more than welcome to contact me (haha)

It would be awesome but I'm kinda a few thousand miles away xD. Interested to see how it turns out at the expo tho, and hope you enjoy yourself 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few years ago, I had a tumblr blog where I would wear cosplay and take videos of me wetting myself in them. Never anything too intricate (cosplays are a pain to clean) but still recognizable. It was

I feel ashamed because its a bad cosplay and I look 12 in it haha. If I do anything soon though, I'll definately post it

Is anyone interested in male cosplay? I found my Yu Narukami (Persona 4) wig, and the costume. I could actually make a video tonight if anyone is actually interested in that! Otherwise I'll wait til I

I would think shirtless so the swollen bladder would show. and be sucking in tummy to really show the outline of the swollen bladder. and shorts to wet in. short tight mma fighting shorts would be good. or other short type shorts. that way just the shorts to clean. and its nice seeing it get  the shorts wet then run down the leg after he has been struggling to hold it. 

2 hours ago, Rukako said:

It would be awesome but I'm kinda a few thousand miles away xD. Interested to see how it turns out at the expo tho, and hope you enjoy yourself 

I'm also interested in seeing how it pans out. I'll be filming it, and a good friend of mine doing the wetting. They're nervous though, and uncertain if they want to just wet in the hotel bathroom, or go outside and do it. I prefer outside, but then they'd probably want to do it at night to be stealthy, which means bringing lighting equiptment so much less stealthy... we'll play it by ear and see how it goes haha.

Do you go to cons? My girlfriend and I want to branch out to more cons, possible some east coast ones, so we might cross paths someday haha

Edit: Just made a quick video of myself in a school girl uniform. Keep in mind I'm a guy haha, but I pass really well as a girl. I tried to upload it to the site but it kept giving me an error 8( https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwSjjuFP2p29cmljY25iMkpYNDQ

Edited by Ghost13 (see edit history)
16 hours ago, Ghost13 said:

I'm also interested in seeing how it pans out. I'll be filming it, and a good friend of mine doing the wetting. They're nervous though, and uncertain if they want to just wet in the hotel bathroom, or go outside and do it. I prefer outside, but then they'd probably want to do it at night to be stealthy, which means bringing lighting equiptment so much less stealthy... we'll play it by ear and see how it goes haha.

Do you go to cons? My girlfriend and I want to branch out to more cons, possible some east coast ones, so we might cross paths someday haha

Edit: Just made a quick video of myself in a school girl uniform. Keep in mind I'm a guy haha, but I pass really well as a girl. I tried to upload it to the site but it kept giving me an error 8( https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwSjjuFP2p29cmljY25iMkpYNDQ

Nice! The uniform looks pretty good on you. I do go to cons but I'm in the UK so I do ones like London mcm and stuff. I've been tempted to do settings and stuff before whilst I'm there cos pretty much all my costumes are skirted so it would be easy to hide. The friends I go with know about the omo as well so they probably wouldn't laugh and stuff if they found out.

1 hour ago, Rukako said:

Nice! The uniform looks pretty good on you. I do go to cons but I'm in the UK so I do ones like London mcm and stuff. I've been tempted to do settings and stuff before whilst I'm there cos pretty much all my costumes are skirted so it would be easy to hide. The friends I go with know about the omo as well so they probably wouldn't laugh and stuff if they found out.

Thanks!

And oh man, I've always wanted to go to a London con. But sadly, too poor for that haha. You should try doing that, though! I've never legit wet at a con, and I'm tempted to try too. I always end up desperate at points, though, since I crossplay so much. I'm too nervous to go in the mens room in a skirt, but also too nervous for the lady's room in case I have to speak with my deep voice. So I end up holding it til i can get to my hotel lol

6 hours ago, Ghost13 said:

Thanks!

And oh man, I've always wanted to go to a London con. But sadly, too poor for that haha. You should try doing that, though! I've never legit wet at a con, and I'm tempted to try too. I always end up desperate at points, though, since I crossplay so much. I'm too nervous to go in the mens room in a skirt, but also too nervous for the lady's room in case I have to speak with my deep voice. So I end up holding it til i can get to my hotel lol

Haha, well I can't say for US cons but at UK ones nobody minds crossplay, so I have no problem with using the guys bathroom.  I suppose if you wet yourself then you wouldn't have to worry about the toilet side xD

8 hours ago, Rukako said:

Haha, well I can't say for US cons but at UK ones nobody minds crossplay, so I have no problem with using the guys bathroom.  I suppose if you wet yourself then you wouldn't have to worry about the toilet side xD

They dont care at US cons either but it still makes me nervous lol. I get a lot of stares. But yeah, wetting does solve the problem hahaha