Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

AMAZING Desperation Story (line at a party)

5 hours ago, Bellatrix1 said:

What a happy ending for Jo and Bobby but that was a very good story

You thought it was ok?  It actually based on a real event I was at but exaggerated on some parts lol Jo and Bobby did end up together though (not their names in real life).

no one seemed to comment on it so I thought I wrote a bad story.

• 5 weeks later...
On 19/4/2017 at 5:11 AM, Rick Dixon said:

You thought it was ok?  It actually based on a real event I was at but exaggerated on some parts lol Jo and Bobby did end up together though (not their names in real life).

no one seemed to comment on it so I thought I wrote a bad story.

what was the real story? Did a girl dressed as supergirl pee her shorts at a party?

On 22/5/2017 at 8:59 PM, Rick Dixon said:

The superhero girl was not the wetter.  I keep the true details secret lol sorry.  I'll say it was someone in back of her.  The one who wet did end up dating the guy who comforted her.

Just saying there is no risk in sharing more details on this forum. As long as you don't use names there is really not risk in anybody finding it. I think it is a great story. Do you feel confortable at least in giving more details in private mex?

1 hour ago, Delirio91 said:

Just saying there is no risk in sharing more details on this forum. As long as you don't use names there is really not risk in anybody finding it. I think it is a great story. Do you feel confortable at least in giving more details in private mex?

Thanks for the compliment.  It not about security.  It's about teasing the audience here and there.  Lol