Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OK then, something simple to start - Diaper up and drink (something caffeinated if possible) until your stomach's all sloshy or you're full, either way, then stick a nice long film on, say 2-3 hours, and keep drinking whenever you've got room, say a small glass of water or whatever every 10-15 minutes or so, or whatever keeps you nicely topped up without pushing yourself beyond safety limits...

You're not allowed to use the toilet until the film finishes, including right to the end of the credits - see if you can last long enough?

...and if you're not even getting urges by the end then see if you can get through another, shorter film, maybe an episode of a TV show or something

19 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

OK then, something simple to start - Diaper up and drink (something caffeinated if possible) until your stomach's all sloshy or you're full, either way, then stick a nice long film on, say 2-3 hours, and keep drinking whenever you've got room, say a small glass of water or whatever every 10-15 minutes or so, or whatever keeps you nicely topped up without pushing yourself beyond safety limits...

You're not allowed to use the toilet until the film finishes, including right to the end of the credits - see if you can last long enough?

...and if you're not even getting urges by the end then see if you can get through another, shorter film, maybe an episode of a TV show or something

ok, i'll try this. I don't drink anything caffeinated so i'll just do water instead. can't wait to try this!

13 minutes ago, i-need-to-pee said:

i don't like cranberry juice. How about apple?

Apple sounds lovely!! It's one of my personal faves and TBH I agree on the cranberry front, it's kinda yucky!! And yeah, water's fine if you prefer, I don't mind if you want to tweak things so they work better for you, just take my scenario as a baseline and have fun with it!! :grin:

I have a good one. Be warned that this is the ONLY thing that's ever made me wet myself involuntarily, so it's not gonna be easy.

Step 1: Get desperate to the point that your bladder is solid and feels hard when you press on it.

Step 2: Perform everything the women do in this video [WARNING: NUDITY] https://youtu.be/9wlssakXPVU

Feel free to wear a diaper so you don't pee all over the floor. If you're alright with doing that, that's fine too.

If you get through it dry, you win. Good luck :)

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
39 minutes ago, Adrian6970wc said:

Diaper up in the morning and leave home without going to the loo.

sorry i don't want to do anything in public

1 hour ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I have a good one. Be warned that this is the ONLY thing that's ever made me wet myself involuntarily, so it's not gonna be easy.

Step 1: Get desperate to the point that your bladder is solid and feels hard when you press on it.

Step 2: Perform everything the women do in this video [WARNING: NUDITY] https://youtu.be/9wlssakXPVU

Feel free to wear a diaper so you don't pee all over the floor. If you're alright with doing that, that's fine too.

i'll try it.

1 hour ago, LunasAuditor said:

Apple sounds lovely!! It's one of my personal faves and TBH I agree on the cranberry front, it's kinda yucky!! And yeah, water's fine if you prefer, I don't mind if you want to tweak things so they work better for you, just take my scenario as a baseline and have fun with it!! :grin:

I'll do apple.

On 4/17/2017 at 6:47 PM, MaggieZStar said:

This one isn't too public, but it's kinda half and half.

How about going into a public restroom that isn't just one toilet (i.e. stalled and everything) with a full bladder and/or bowels, putting on a diaper and going there? You can change the diaper/remove it after, but you must sit down onto the ground to smear the mess around a bit before cleaning up.

I just don't want to leave my house

On 4/17/2017 at 4:54 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

ok i did this, and i'm just gonna say i didn't make it

On 4/17/2017 at 4:23 PM, LunasAuditor said:

Ok so this one was very fun. I put on a movie that as two hours an 36 minutes. I drank three full bottles of water (they ran out of apple juice at the store) And put started to watch the movie. just to make it easier and more comfortable. I drank a full bottle every half hour instead of a sip or two every 10 minutes. 30 minutes in, i felt nothing. 1 hour in it was getting uncomfortable. 1 hour and 30 minutes in i was dancing around in my bedroom. 1 45 i was actually ready to explode. and finally at 2 10 i couldn't hold it in anymore and the dam burst. my diaper was leaking pretty much. It was very fun dare tho! thanks!

Not a dare as such but has anyone ever known someone who just can't resist a dare?    I had a 'sort of g/f - OK we slept together a couple of times but were never officially a couple, called 'crazy Louise'.........You could say to this girl, pee your shorts and panties right now...in a high street and she would do it!.    another time we were at a funfair and the portable toilets were disgusting.....she came back from them and said I'm not peeing in there....So I said wet your jeans and then if people stare, tell them that the toilets were so disgusting that you would rather wet yourself.........she walked around all afternoon in wet jeans..and told several people about the toilets........we were with two of her g/fs (she was bi) I don,t know if she did it for me or to impress her g/fs.

16 minutes ago, WetG/F said:

Not a dare as such but has anyone ever known someone who just can't resist a dare?    I had a 'sort of g/f - OK we slept together a couple of times but were never officially a couple, called 'crazy Louise'.........You could say to this girl, pee your shorts and panties right now...in a high street and she would do it!.    another time we were at a funfair and the portable toilets were disgusting.....she came back from them and said I'm not peeing in there....So I said wet your jeans and then if people stare, tell them that the toilets were so disgusting that you would rather wet yourself.........she walked around all afternoon in wet jeans..and told several people about the toilets........we were with two of her g/fs (she was bi) I don,t know if she did it for me or to impress her g/fs.

cool story, tho i've never been in that kind of situation

In my life I have known more crazy guys who could not  resist a 'dare' (probably because I spent many years in the Army with crazy guys) The guys dares were never peeing Dares  More like..... jump off the roof with a bucket on your head!!!.........But Louise......I wonder where she is now  I lost touch with her about 5 years ago when she travelled to South America.....I wonder if she is still taking Dares and peeing her pants.?

13 minutes ago, WetG/F said:

In my life I have known more crazy guys who could not  resist a 'dare' (probably because I spent many years in the Army with crazy guys) The guys dares were never peeing Dares  More like..... jump off the roof with a bucket on your head!!!.........But Louise......I wonder where she is now  I lost touch with her about 5 years ago when she travelled to South America.....I wonder if she is still taking Dares and peeing her pants.?

maybe, you should get back in touch via facebook

11 hours ago, MaggieZStar said:

I have one.

For the next weekend, you can only use the bathroom at 12:00 noon and 6:00 PM. You have to hold until either you make it to the bathroom or you involuntarily wet. Additionally, during this time you must  constantly wear 3 pairs of underwear, and when you go you have to take them off one at a time.

@Bulge_Lover :admire:

awesome. ill start tomorrow!