Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for Someone Who Will Draw Me Pretty Pictures

I feel like I'm spamming the site with requests, but I really am hoping someone will be willing to take up the project (or at least direct me to other artwork like what I'm requesting). So, the very talented Lucca_KH made this awesome piece of brilliance:

I absolutely love this, and I very much want to see more like it! Harry Potter is basically my entire life right now, so seeing that in conjunction with wetting/omutsu would be awesome sauce. Specifically, I want to ask for pics that go along with my stories. Two of them are from the HP universe, and one is straight from my imagination. Anyway, a picture of the moment the victim wets themselves is what I want to see. And maybe even multiple pics for my current chapter fic, Harry Potter and the Unacknowledged Trauma. Please let me know if you're willing to do this for me! I will love you forever if you do!

And if you don't want to draw for me, but know of a location where there are other pics like the one above, I'll take links to that, too. :)

Lastly, if you DO decide to draw for me, there are a few things I absolutely do not want included: nudity, bondage, and messing.

Here are links to my stories, btw:

Well, I can try to draw! But I only use my pen, not my computer so it will be in black and white.

If you want to know, my stupidiest dream was me admitted in Hogwarts (Poudlard in french). I met Harry, and the first thing I've said was "do you know where is the bathroom?"  I think I should have peed my pants in front of him!

:desperate2: