Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Welcome to my interactive story. You all probably know how these work, but if you don't, this is how it will work. I give a little part of the story and at the end of those posts, i give a few options on what will happen next and you people will vote. Sometimes i will let you guys make up your own option. For reference, look at "Just a normal girl". Speaking of which, this is going to be like just a normal girl in a way. you'll see.

Anyway, now for some info. Our main character's name is Ashley. She is Caucasian, 13 years old, blonde, and is around 5'2. She isn't into omo but that doesn't mean other characters aren't. She is going to school and is in 7th grade. she has been to this school for a few days now and is still getting used to the place. Thats all we need to know. Now, lets get started...

6:45 am. Ashley's alarm clock goes off. She rolls over and hits the off button. She yawns and gets up. "Ok, what to wear?" she say groggily. She picks a cute outfit of nice tight skinny blue jeans and a regular t-shirt. She gets up and uses the bathroom and then walks into the kitchen to find her parents already eating. "Good morning sweetie" her father says. "Hi dad" Ashley says. "How was your sleep?" her mother says. "great" Ashley says. The family eats breakfast which consists of orange juice and pancakes. Ashley and her dad get into the car and drive off. Her father drops Ashley off and says "Good luck and have fun". Ashley waves him goodbye and walks into school. She checks her phone and sees that its 8:00 am. meaning she has just 10 minutes to get to class. She starts to feel a need to pee but shrugs it off and heads to class. on her way there she sees her only friend she has at her new school, Jack. He is also 13 and they both are in the same classes. "hey" she says. "hey Ash, I'd love to talk but we have to get to class i like 3 minutes" He says. They both run and get to class on time. Science is first. Jack and Ashley are sitting next to each other. Ashley then asks "hey, do you have an extra snack or something? I didn't have time to use the vending machine". Jack says "I'm sorry, i ate my snacks already, but you can have this extra bottle of water". Ashley takes and drinks. It might not be food but it will do. 9:15 am. The bells ring. They both walk over to their next class. Ashley hasn't used the bathroom since this morning and now has to pee. They Get to their next class which is math. Jack says "I'm gonna go use the restroom, I'll be right back".

This is where i will it off with some options for when the story continues... I hope you will all enjoy this story and help participate and vote.

A. Ashley gets up to the bathroom too.

B. She waits for Jack to get back so he can help Ashley with math.

C. She gets up and uses the vending machine and gets some snacks and a beverage too.

Edited by i-need-to-pee
spelling (see edit history)

C it is.

Ashley gets up to go to the vending machine. She inserts a few dollars and gets a bag of chips, a bottle of water, and some fruit snacks. As she walks back into the classroom the bell rings. But she then realizes tat she has to pee really badly now. "Um, Professor, can i use the bathroom?" she asks. "No, you should know the rules by now, no one is allowed to leave during class for any reason at all unless you have to leave the school or you are physically injured" he says sternly. Ashley reluctantly walks back to her desk where she finds Jack sitting down eating a bag of chips on his own. "Whats wrong, you look upset." he says with a caring voice. "I just really have to use the bathroom, but the professor won't let me use it." she says. "oh, don't worry about that, just use it when class is over." jack says with hint of sarcasm. Ashley just looks at him with a I-don't-know-if-I-can face. after an hour goes by class is over. She ate both of her snacks and drank all of her water despite needing to pee. "Thank god! I'll see you at our next class." she says as she grabs her bag heads out the door to the bathroom.

A. She gets to the bathroom but they are closed for cleaning

B. She gets to the Bathroom and uses it for a much needed pee

C. While heading to the bathroom, some unexpected thing stops her

Thank you guys so much for all replying to this story. It means a lot!

• 1 month later...