Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting in a crowded elevator!

10 hours ago, amberpee said:

You are so daring and I love your stories. Have you ever considered creating a tumblr blog so that people here and others who haven't discovered this great community can read about your experiences?

You clearly like sharing your experiences and you are an excellent writer. I hope you are pursuing writing as a career as you are extremely talented

I'm a paralegal so my job requires a good bit of research. I write occasionally but usually I'm just reading long articles written by old judges. (The language is mostly technical but you'd be surprised how colorful it can be at times.) Regardless, thank you for the compliment! It's nice to think I could be an author. But for now, that'll be my fallback!

I suppose I could start a tumblr-- there are some stories I can't actually post here because they'd violate the content rules on this site. Maybe I will

I really enjoy your writing style, with all the rich details of your desperation that you incorporate into the story. 

I am imagining I was seated near you in class and notice you squirming and cupping your pussy. I am immediately interested, and after a while I notice your pants darken. I hope nobody notices the bulge in my pants. When you stand and audibly gush pee , I nearly make a different sort of mess in my pants.:grin:

What would be your reaction if you noticed me staring at your crotch?

Although it is not something  I have intentionally done the idea that you deliberately put yourself in a situation where you may not stay dry to get through what you want to do is incredibly exciting. 

Thank you for another arousing story. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
8 hours ago, wettingman said:

I am imagining I was seated near you in class and notice you squirming and cupping your pussy. I am immediately interested, and after a while I notice your pants darken. I hope nobody notices the bulge in my pants. When you stand and audibly gush pee , I nearly make a different sort of mess in my pants.:grin:

What would be your reaction if you noticed me staring at your crotch?

Well, of course my, main motivation is for doing these public wettings is my own personal satisfaction! But I have to admit, I'm always hoping that my audience finds it arousing. While I haven't yet noticed a man sporting an erection for me during these (not that I've been looking), I have to say I'd feel obligated to follow through with my wetting and put on an amazing show for him!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the way you describe how bad you had to pee, and the way you give such vivid details of peeing in your pants. You paint an incredible picture with your words, so sensual and exciting.  I wold have loved to have been sitting behind you in that class.  When I was in college and grad school, I always loved it when girlfriends or female friends or students needed to pee.  And had I been in that elevator with you, I would have been practically cumming in my pants.  And I would have introduced myself to you....   Excellent story.  On top of being a great writer, you are a truly amazing and fun girl.  I'd love to be in the audience when you put on a show. :)

• 8 months later...