Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting the bed

So who here likes (or even Loooooves!!) wetting the bed, has tried it or wants to try it? What's your favourite thing, what don't you like, how do you make yourself do it, and anyone have any great stories to share? (I haven't spotted a topic on this recently so thought it was worth a shot, though I may just have been unobservant!)

Personally I love the idea and have done it a couple of times, but even if I'm horribly drunk and totally bursting I still NEVER manage to make myself wet the bed while still asleep, I always wake up before peeing so the times I wet the bed it was therefore a choice to do it after waking up... The last time I tried to force myself to an accident by getting drunk and drinking a 2-pint mug of water before bed, but I still woke up like three times... each time I decided to just let it all go and just snuggle down into the warm, wet pool that formed... :cool:

On the other hand I REALLY hate the cleanup, it's worse even than messing, cos you've got a whole set of bedding to clean, which takes up most of the washing machine and takes forever to dry especially if it's raining and you have to hang it up inside, and despite getting myself a waterproof undersheet for my bed the damn thing keeps sliding off so the pee soaks into my mattress and that's damn near impossible to clean (best I can do is soak it up with paper towels and spray febreeze!). Plus if it gets the duvet wet that's another impossibility to clean...

But I kinda want to be able to do it more often, cos it's like awesome fun! (Any hints or tips?)

I have thought about it a few times. mostly i end up choosing not for the mentioned reason of cleanup. When growing up I had a problem with bed-wetting up to a pretty late age. Although this probably contributed to this fetish later in my life, it also trained me to the point of once I stopped, I have never been able to do it since.

I spent quite a bit of time experimenting with different waterproofing materials. I began with shower curtains, which were a good size for a single bed, and tolerably waterproof, but only tolerably. My mattress got badly stained.

Next was painters' drop sheets, thoroughly waterproof until they tear with a bit of energetic writhing.  They're also noisy.  I put a big towel under mine eventually, when I realised what was happening. Waterproofing the duvet was difficult. Everything slid around so much. My duvet is stained, but not badly. My pillow got soaked, but that has now faded into general wear. I was in a big bed this time, not a single.

In a fit of desperation (not caused by holding pee!) I bought some pond liner. It's expensive.  It's totally waterproof, tough and quiet. It's also wide enough to cover my super king-sized bed, and it stays in place. I use a double layer, cut it to a length which gives me a good tuck-in at the head. I wet right up to my pillow, and under it on a good night. For the top, I use a single layer of pond liner, largely because it's quiet. It's heavy, so one layer is all I want.

The result is that I wet in what is virtually a wet-suit. The pee stays warm, though not around the outside of the puddle. I use ordinary cotton sheets to lie between, mainly because I need the warmth around my shoulders. Pond liner is heavyweight plastic, and not very flexible. The top layers of bedding tend to slide off, and this is a problem in winter.

Clean-up in the morning isn't too bad. The cotton sheets can be used to mop up a lot of the puddle and a towel deals with the rest. The washing machine rinses everything ( I don't use the full wash cycle) and later, I can fold up the pond liner when it's dry and put it away under the bed if I need to be dry that night, or re-make the bed for another night's wetting. I use a drier, not the out-door clothes line. I don't want the neighbours to know I'm a bedwetter. They'd soon get the drift if I put sheets out to dry often.

I have the freedom to do all this because I'm adult and live alone. Many of you can't do anything remotely like this, but I hope I've given you some ideas for the time when you can. I should add that I am always awake when I wet my bed. I don't want to sleep through the delightful sensations that come with it. Yes, that does mean I get sleep-deprived, so I can't wet 7 nights a week. 3 or 4 is my limit.

Edited by Dunney
To insert a few words. (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Dunney said:

... I hope I've given you some ideas ...

Yeah that's certainly interesting - though I'm surprised it doesn't sound like you've tried waterproof fitted undersheets, if I can find a way to stop mine coming loose at the corners it should do a perfect job of protecting the mattress!! But I like the idea of getting some more waterproofing, and the "like a wetsuit" idea just sounds frikkin amazing! :grin: I also need a dryer but don't have space where I currently live, or the spare money right now! And yeah, I think the duvet and pillows are the missing link to get a perfectly watertight solution for me! :wink:

I found plenty online. Adair's in Australia for example do super king waterproof mattress protectors.

I use waterproof mattress protector, waterproof pillow protector, and a large Kylie (type of non slip, waterproof absorbant bed pad) on top of the sheets - rated for 2.5L. Does wonders. Mattress and pillows are safe from all my nighttime wetness, and the Kylie means often not needing to change sheets. Next step is investing in a waterproof duvet cover :)

1 hour ago, she_gryphon said:

I posted here about wetting my bed using a Liberator Throe. It worked really well!

Just read that post (and left a comment) - AWESOME story, I loved it! I'll have to keep an eye out for something like that Throe next time I'm buying Omo supplies, although the price did look just a tad steep...

Would you think they'd make a decent duvet replacement? They sort of look soft enough it could work but could definitely use the opinion of an owner!! And like I say the duvet is a key missing link in my pee-bed-solution!

I enjoy wetting the bed but not frequently. I don't want to automatically do it in my sleep though. I much prefer it to be my choice. I like to wake up in the middle of the night and make the conscious decision to wet the bed, then go back to sleep.

There are hundreds of waterproof mattress protectors on amazon. I have one that I put under the sheet, then I only have to wash the sheet and the protector and the mattress never gets wet. I also have one that is 3'x6' and four smaller ones that are 2'x3' that I use for the couch, chairs, or in the car.

1 hour ago, LunasAuditor said:

Just read that post (and left a comment) - AWESOME story, I loved it! I'll have to keep an eye out for something like that Throe next time I'm buying Omo supplies, although the price did look just a tad steep...

Would you think they'd make a decent duvet replacement? They sort of look soft enough it could work but could definitely use the opinion of an owner!! And like I say the duvet is a key missing link in my pee-bed-solution!

It's not puffy like a duvet. It's definitely soft and comfortable enough to sleep on or under, though. (Another reviewer says her cats love it.)

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, shutupmeg said:

I found plenty online. Adair's in Australia for example do super king waterproof mattress protectors.

I use waterproof mattress protector, waterproof pillow protector, and a large Kylie (type of non slip, waterproof absorbant bed pad) on top of the sheets - rated for 2.5L. Does wonders. Mattress and pillows are safe from all my nighttime wetness, and the Kylie means often not needing to change sheets. Next step is investing in a waterproof duvet cover :)

I haven't come across Adairs. I'll check them out.

• 4 months later...

I wet my bed every night. I was a chronic bedwetter all through my childhood and teenage years and wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's. When my bedwetting came back in my late 40s after I got over the initial shock I soon settled back in to the habit. I thoroughly enjoy being a nightly bedwetter again and couldn't imagine being dry at night now.