Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This story is about my friend Alisha! So one day after school junior year I went over to my friend Alisha's house. We decided we were going to play volleyball. We were hitting the ball back and fourth for about a half hour and I noticed she had to pee but she didn't mention it. About 10 minutes later she said "I have too pee" and I ignored it and acted like I didn't hear her (she doesn't know about my omorashi fetish) I tried to act like I was playing with her dog so much I didn't notice but she was holding herself and wobbling around. (It was muddy outside) all of a sudden she says "we can play volleyball sitting down" and I was like bad idea because it was wet outside. So she sits down really fast and starts wetting her tight light blue skinny jeans. There was a huge dark spot around her crotch. She tried playing it off like she sat in mud and her butt got wet but her butt wasn't even wet it was her crotch. I just acted like I believed her though. After that we would make jokes about her having problems with sitting in mud but that's it.