Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First Suppository

I dabble in wetting and messing from time to time but i just inserted my first suppository and im kind of nervous. Ive always wanted the feeling of just letting go without trying but since this is so new my heart is full of butterflies...anyone else have a suppository experience so i can feel better about this? because i dont know how much longer i can hold it x~x

it felt a little stingy but i really didnt mind. And they sell generic brand stuff at walmart in a wide bottle with a bright green lid for like $2 and theres twelve in there. i dont know if price dictates better with these kinds of things but i dont really care. I love the feeling of really needing to go and the suppository really did the trick. At one point the only way to hold it in was to sit down on the lid of the toilet and concentrate 100%. I plan to try again tonight after giving it a day, then maybe again in a few days after holding it. I plan to fully test these puppies out =3=

20 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

Never tried a suppository before, though I have considered it but haven't been able to find any... I also want to find some legitimate diuretic, beyond just caffeine and booze I mean, but again I don't know how I'd get hold of it...

I'd be interested to hear how it went!

The problem with legitimate diuretics is they come with a whole lot of risk in terms of side effects with names that start with hyper- or hypo-, reflecting the lack or excess of certain chemicals in the body caused by the diuretic. Even just drinking way too much water can lead to hyponatremia, because peeing removes salt from your body. You get confused, dizzy, and if untreated go into a coma.

None of this is sexy stuff and I'm sorry for that but IMO it's important that people know how to safely enjoy their kinks. It gets talked about plenty in bdsm due to restraints, pain, and possibly even asphyxiation being involved and so the dangers are much more apparent. But even something as benign as peeing and diapers carry some risk if you take it to a certain level.

14 hours ago, thiswasnty said:

The problem with legitimate diuretics is they come with a whole lot of risk in terms of side effects with names that start with hyper- or hypo-, reflecting the lack or excess of certain chemicals in the body caused by the diuretic. Even just drinking way too much water can lead to hyponatremia, because peeing removes salt from your body. You get confused, dizzy, and if untreated go into a coma.

For a start off, most medications if taken in the correct dosage are mostly risk free. And you shouldn't be doing it every single day because it will eventually lead to bad effects. Also, if you're being smart about your diuretic/laxative usage then you should drink some Gatorade or something with electrolytes in it afterwards.

Also, you normally drink a small amount of something with caffeine in it due to the natural diuretic effect. As opposed to drinking tons of water.

12 hours ago, Dark Star said:

For a start off, most medications if taken in the correct dosage are mostly risk free. And you shouldn't be doing it every single day because it will eventually lead to bad effects. Also, if you're being smart about your diuretic/laxative usage then you should drink some Gatorade or something with electrolytes in it afterwards.

Also, you normally drink a small amount of something with caffeine in it due to the natural diuretic effect. As opposed to drinking tons of water.

new video?

19 hours ago, Dark Star said:

Doctors don't prescribe medications to help people pee their pants more, so "correct dosage" is not relevant, there is no correct dosage because dosages are determined based on a variety of factors including the condition being treated. A perfectly healthy individual is going to respond differently than the average diuretic-prescribed patient, because that person likely is suffering from kidney disease or heart problems. And prescription medications aren't risk free. That's one of the major reasons access to them is restricted. They're safe enough if taken as directed, yes, but again, a doctor worth their salt isn't going to direct you to take prescription diuretics for fetish reasons.

And Gatorade is hypotonic. It's got more sodium than water but can just as easily lead to hyponatremia in an overhydration scenario. Recent studies of marathon runners have born that out. It dilutes the blood more than it replenishes electrolytes.

Drink when you're thirsty. Don't do things to try and make yourself pee more than you need to from normal hydration. You probably won't die, but it's not good for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:32 PM, LunasAuditor said:

Wrong country for walmart unfortunately, but I might have to go and have a look around some time... Mind you I wouldn't have thought it's the best idea to use them too often so just be careful!!

Did you have any luck finding some ?

Oh, well I decided to wear the new ABU's, and filled 'em up good and proper with several wettings, then wore them overnight in bed - the did leak but I move around a lot in weird positions when I sleep so no surprise there (and also I peed a LOT!!). Then in the morning I decided to use a suppository so as to give the ABU's a truly thorough test, though I have found in my limited experience with them it makes a big difference whether I need to go already or not - when I do they REALLY accelerate things but less so if not... Still it's a limited sampling, having not tried them often enough to say for sure, and I don't want to overuse them so gonna leave it at least a week before trying them again I think, maybe more depending what else I have going on...

If you want to try something stronger.,...

I have a colonoscopy every three years, as I'm at a higher risk level of developing bowel cancer, but so far so good. 

The day before the procedure, you need to perform a "full bowel evacuation." To do this, you purchase over the counter at the pharmacy, and without a prescription, the "kit." Can't remember exactly what it's called. 

Basically, it involves mixing up this rather horridly sweet lemon flavoured mixture, and drinking like 2 litres within a couple of hours, as well as lots of water. A few hours later, you have another smaller batch. You don't eat anything more than perhaps clear soup or broth. Tastes disgusting. 

It turns everything in your bowels to liquid. You need a day off work just for the preparation, as you WILL be going to the toilet like every 20-30 minutes. The urgency remains the same, regardless of your "output" and by the end of the day you are passing nothing more than clear water. 

Very strong stuff, and be prepared to stay in the house all day. You don't want to be anymore than 5 minutes away from the bathroom. 

I wouldn't recommend it just for "shits and giggles," (pun fully intended) but it is legal, and readily available. 

Dehydration is a major risk, so copious amounts of water are needed, and extra peeing is the additional bonus. 

Edited by Barry (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Barry said:

the "kit." Can't remember exactly what it's called.

I've had the displeasure of being prescribed "the kit" lol. It goes by the tradenames GoLYTELY and NuLYTELY, depending on formulation, and it's powdered Polyethylene-Glycol (grade 3350) and some electrolytes that you mix in the included jug with your chosen flavour packet and ~2L of water. It's an osmotic laxative, so it keeps the water it's dissolved in from being absorbed by your body, and actually pulls even more water into your colon when it gets there. The huge mass of water running through you stimulates your intestines to get it out asap, and it flushes *everything* out with it. You need to make sure you're either consistently close to a bathroom for a while, or taped up in a nice diaper, with a few spare changes at-hand just in case.

It's quite literally just a very, very large dose of Miralax, and some electrolytes. You'll get a similar, albeit slower, effect if you take a few normal glass-sized doses of Miralax in quick succession, followed by a bottle of Gatorade.

Personally, I wouldn't suggest either, as the "kit" ones taste horrendous, and the Miralax method is an art that's hard to judge without the significant prior not-at-all-fetish-related experience of things I wouldn't wish on anybody (seriously, fuck constipation...). You may undershoot the dose/ratio and give yourself an urgent surprise the next day, or you may get far more than you bargained for without much warning.

Luckily I've gotten myself more-or-less straightened out, but I've always got a trick up my sleeve if I'm ever looking for some real diaper-filling desperation ;P

On 4/15/2017 at 4:02 PM, alisama said:

I dabble in wetting and messing from time to time but i just inserted my first suppository and im kind of nervous. Ive always wanted the feeling of just letting go without trying but since this is so new my heart is full of butterflies...anyone else have a suppository experience so i can feel better about this? because i dont know how much longer i can hold it x~x

I once suffered from the side effects of a medicine once, and had to get a suppository. It was a bit uncomfortable as the nurse put it in, she was nice thought. At the time, I was about eight. I was personally able to hold it in for about five or so minutes