Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New living situation

I currently have my own room and a bathroom that is just mine. I don't live alone, but feel safe holding later in the evening... 

But next week I will move somewhere where I don't have my own bathroom. Also, if I get into a program, I'll try to move into the grad school dorms in the fall. I feel like I won't have a chance to feel safr to indulge my fetish at all...

How can I still do it and not get caught?

Edited by 123456790 (see edit history)

A few years ago I was working away from home for six months and shared a lodgings with several other blokes. 

i used to go out occasionally in the evenings and wet myself but only in dark blue or black jeans. After 10 minutes or so when the excess fluid has drained away it doesn't show much. One time when I got back to the house one of the guys was outside having a cigarette. I actually stopped and smoked and chatted with him while in my wet jeans and he never noticed!

Dark clothes are your friend in these situations. 

Also if you have your own room there's no reason you can't wet in your room just before you do laundry, which is what I've done when I was at university.