Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi folks, this is a short story I wrote for my tumblr page which I thought I'd like to share with everyone :)

Chloe's boyfriend had quite a shock when he turned up unannounced to her house one morning before college.... 
He had planned to surprise her by walking her to college

Her Mum had let him in as she knew her daughter should be up and getting dressed by now....

Unfortunately for Chloe, she had overslept.

This wouldn't have been a problem for any normal person, but Chloe was bedwetter and she wore diapers to bed.

Chloe's boyfriend Danny had quite the shock when he turned up unannounced to her house one morning before college.... 

As he entered her bedroom he gasped as he saw his beautiful girlfriend lying asleep wearing a massive adult diaper, looking closer he could see it was soaked

He couldn't believe his eyes, she was the hottest girl in her year yet she still wore diapers to bed at 18....

He went back downstairs and waited for her in the kitchen to save her any embarrassment.

Chloe's Mom asked if she was getting ready

“Uuuumm no she was still asleep but she's wet her uuuu diaper”

“Oh dear has she gosh that'll be the 5th night in a row then. It's a shame really because both her younger brother and sister have never had any trouble staying dry at night and yet I'm still having to diaper Chloe for bed at her age”

“"you diaper her”

“"yes sweetie I did let her do it herself one night but she ended up leaking all over the bed so I insisted on doing it for her every night”

“Wow” he thought to himself

After some time Chloe eventually came downstairs none the wiser that her boyfriend now knew she wore diapers to bed

They set off on their walk to college chatting as they walked

“So how about a sleepover Chloe, it would be great for you to come and stay at mine one night maybe this Friday? What do you think?”

“Uuuummm Im not sure babe ill have to check with my Mom” Chloe responded thinking how she could get out of it

“I cleared it with your Mom just now when I was chatting with her”

Chloe knew she had no way out of it now....

Friday night came around, they watched a movie before heading upstairs.

As they went into Danny's  bedroom Chloe was surprised by what she saw.

On his bed was a bottle of baby powder and a package of adult diapers

He explained to her that he saw her diaper the other morning and that he didn't care if she was a bedwetter.

Chloe felt both embarrassed and relieved at the same time as up until now only her Mom knew she wore diapers

He then persuaded Chloe to let him lie her down on his bed and change her into a diaper...

After stripping Chloe off he lifted her legs in the air and slid the diaper under her butt, he then applied the baby powder before pulling the front up between her legs and began one by one doing up the 4 tapes

Suddenly, with 3 tapes done up Danny's bedroom door flew open....

It was his little brat of a brother Jamie who had an evil grin when he saw what was going on...

“"Oh my god! you're stupid girlfriends wearing a diaper, what a fucking overgrown baby. I bet she still wets the bed the little diaper girl”

“"get the fuck out of my room Right now” exclaimed Danny 

Chloe was now in tears

Danny chased after his little brother, grabbing him by his shirt he pinned him up against the wall in the hallway...

“If you dare mention this to anyone ever I will kill you have you  got that?”
“"or what? Is the big bedwetter gonna piss in her diaper?”

Danny was furious, he punched his brother in the face making him cry. He left him rolling around on the floor holding his face.

Jamie couldn't believe his brother had hit him. He knew he'd been a brat but he didn't think he deserved that.

Jamie felt determined to get some revenge....

He messaged 3 of his Facebook friends that weren't really his friends, but his brothers friends that he had added, knowing they would likely know Chloe.

He told them all that he found out Chloe was a bedwetter and she still wore diapers to bed and he even caught Danny diapering her like a baby for the night.

Two of them sent angry messages back saying how immature he was sending messages like that and not to make up stupid lies. 

The other one however, a boy called Mike, had recently had a falling out with Chloe and her friends at school. His eyes lit up at the sight of the message....

The next day at school Mike waited for the right opportunity. Chloe happened to be in his math class which was perfect.

Midway through the lesson the teacher left the room and all was quiet.  He knew this was his chance.... 

He spoke to Chloe for the whole class to hear...

Sarcastically he spoke... “"hello Chloe” with a smile on his face

“"what the fuck do you want loser” she replied angrily

“Oooohh that's not very nice calling people names”

“"So what, what are you gonna do about it dickhead?”

“"well I might start calling you names”

Chloe chuckled before responding

“"Go ahead then you waste of oxygen you've got nothing on me”

“"is that so.......... diaper lady?” 

This really got her attention, Chloe couldn't quite believe what he had said

The rest of the class were stunned

“"uuuuu...uuu... what are you on about that's not true” the clearly nervous girl replied 

“It's okay Chloe you shouldn't be ashamed of being a bedwetter at your age” he replied sarcastically

There were lots of people laughing 

“"he's lying everyone he's making it up!” Shouted Chloe trying hard to keep her composure, but the color of her cheeks was a giveaway...

“"shall I tell them about the little incident last night then? Where Danny's little brother Jamie barged in his room and caught him changing you're bedwetting ass into a diaper for bed last night” 

The whole class was now in hysterics and Chloe was crying her eyes out like a baby

“Aaaaawwww don't cry Chloe does the baby need her mommy? Talking of mommies I bet you're Mom has to change your diapers when you're at home doesn't she?”

The distraught girl continued to cry

“Just shut up” was all she could bring herself to say, before running out of the class knowing her social status was now ruined

By her reaction it was clear to the class that it was true, that the beautiful Chloe was in fact nothing more than a bedwetting diaper wearing baby who just put on a front for everyone at school.......