Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Public wetting dare part 2!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I particularly appreciated  that while you deliberately put yourself in this situation, so you were not completely mortified by your accident.  And yet, the wetting was real because you decided not to do it, but you really could not hold it any more. I truly love all details you put into your telling of this event. It has caused a  nice bulge in my jeans !

• 3 months later...
Guest pee23567

I just wanted to take a moment and comment on how much I appreciate and enjoy your writing! I've just finished reading all of your stories and they are all of equally high quality! It goes without saying that the content is excellent, but what really enhances the experience is the writing, in my opinion. Anyway, please continue to share your stories - I will certainly continue to read them!

Great story! I'm usually not into the public wetting/humiliation stuff but the way you describe it is very hot! The idea if it didn't work out in the subway then you would just pee your pants by your car made my member stand at attention. The description of your planned accident was amazing. I loved the details of your accident. Telling us where the piss was going and how it made you feel was great. Including the mastabatory scene in the car was the icing on the cake. Imagine if somebody caught you while you were masterbating in your car with your pissed jeans.

• 5 weeks later...