Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In this short video, a generic anime guy goes to the beach with his best friends: Murdoc from the Gorillaz, and a gender-bent version of Dave from Homestuck. Things get awkward fast when it turns out that the latter two both wear diapers due to partying too hard every single day. Murdoc talks about how Ketamine makes your bladder tiny, and FemDave freestyles about how amazing diapers are. Unfortunately, they monologue for too long and pee all over the beach. The generic anime guy pops a massive boner in his swim trunks, and asks himself why everything is always so wonderful.

At least, that's my interpretation. I don't know Chinese. If anyone can figure out how to download this, though, that'd be awesome.

Translation:

喔耶~终于到海边啦
Oh yeah~ finally arrived at the beach

大海阳光我们来了
Sea and sun here we come

等一下!
Wait a minute!

不是应该穿泳裤吗
Aren't you supposed to wear swimming trunks

你们干嘛穿尿布啊?
Why are you wearing diapers?

因为拉K让膀胱壁增厚
Because ketamine makes the bladder wall thicker

膀胱容量变小就容易失禁呀
Bladder capacity is reduced so easier to lose control

我的KK尿布不仅外形时尚
My KK diaper is not only fashionable

尿尿吸收力又强,超屌der~
It's also very absorbent, very cool~

一起来high吧!
Let's high together!

[Both diapers leak]

我看变小的不止是膀胱容量吧?
I suppose not only the bladder capacity is reduced?

还有脑容量呀
The brain capacity as well

Ending screen:

拉K误一生
尿布不离身
新北市政府警察局 关心您
戒毒成功专线 0800-770-885

Ketamine harms one's life
Diaper never leaves the body
Xinbei city government police cares about you
Drug addiction hotline 0800-770-885

On 4/15/2017 at 0:50 PM, googlism2008 said:

Translation:

Thanks dude, +1 for the translation.

How did you do it? Do you have some kind of OCR software that can pull the text from the video, or do you know Chinese script well enough to just type it out? I've tried to translate videos before, but the only way I know how to get the text to plug into Google Translate is to use a website manually compose each character from a list of radicals, which takes way too long.

14 hours ago, supernerd222 said:

How did you do it? Do you have some kind of OCR software that can pull the text from the video, or do you know Chinese script well enough to just type it out?

I am sufficiently proficient in both languages to do simple translation between them - I typed them out. This clip is quite easy for me to translate - it is very short, doesn't use much difficult to understand language, has hardly any cultural references, and comes with subtitles (except for the first ten seconds).

Sharp readers might note that the original subtitles were in Traditional Chinese, but I typed in Simplified Chinese.