Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Young Class Stories

Ok this dates back when I was 14, It was about recess, I have black hair and blue eyes :) so back to the story,

I got my meal(that day was Salad with orange juice) and sat at my usual table ,my classmate Chloe came up to me and challage me : Ashley why don't we do a challenge? "We drink 2 bottles of water and we don't use the washroom for the rest of today", that day I was going to her house to hang out. Well....I accepted the challenge so we bought 2 bottles each and we drank, the first hour was uneventful untill in math I began to grow desperate, I crossed my legs, next 20min went on well, untill 19min before the lesson ended I had a sudden punch in my bladder I quickly grabbed my crotch with my left hand and squeezed ,my right hand desperately getting the teachers attention I asked to got o the bathroom but the teacher rejected...I could hear Chloe laughing behind me..I waited 5min before the urge was unbearable, but I dint ask to use the bathroom as I knew my teacher dint let me.. Suddenly I felt a squirt of hot urine escape to my panties . I put my left hand into my panties and pushed my finger through my hole.. Meanwhile I noticed Chloe with both hands on a crotch sweating. I was snapped back to reality as another squirt escaped. I used both hands(and all my might ) to hold on to my crotch ,by efforts failed as squirts were comming out each interval was shorter untill I could feel my skirt getting wet.i quickly asked to use the bathroom and luckily for me I was allowed I quickly hobbled out of the class both hands still on my crotch and went to the nearest toilet (squirts were still comming out) but there was a long cue ,just then I had an idea I quickly rushed to the mail toilet... Unfortunately all the stalls were being used and a boy was looking at me, I quickly stopped as I felt more urine leak from me, I quickly gave up knowing that I would not be able to urinate int he toilet, helplessly I walked to the cubicle and lift down my panties and opened the floodgates. Abit flew on my skirt here and there but I was mostly dry.

-------What a close encounter fyi Chloe wet herself in class

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 7:32 AM, Ashley 623 said:

well this was my stories or my friends stories when we were younger! Let's make a deal. I share mine and you guys in turn will send some of your experiences, the more u guys post the more I'll post, deal?

This takes me back. I was about six years old. I was still padded, as my previous experiences will tell. This was on one occasion wherein I had decided to try and use the urinals in the bathroom closest to my classroom for the first time that year. In if act, I don't think I really ever used urinals when I was younger. As I went to go use it, I realized A. I couldn't get the clasp reliably off my pants, and B. The two older kids, who were, at best, in third grade, maybe fourth max, would see my padding. I tried asking one of them for help removing my pants, but backed off, went into the stall, and soaked my diaper 

On 4/9/2017 at 7:32 AM, Ashley 623 said:

well this was my stories or my friends stories when we were younger! Let's make a deal. I share mine and you guys in turn will send some of your experiences, the more u guys post the more I'll post, deal?

Got another one

So, this happened a little over a decade ago. I was about five or so. I went to the local YMCA for preschool during this, after trying out a few others. I had run out of diapers prior to arriving this day, so I went commando under my pants. Before arriving, I had had a bottle of milk during breakfast, one during the car ride, and later on, prior to this incident, a box of juice one of the attendants had passed out to me during snack time. 

About four minutes before this incident, I felt an odd pressure building up. At first, I didn't make much of it, but later realized what it was, I had to pee. Ignoring, like a fair few kids would do, and because I wasn't yet comfortable with using the bathrooms, I didn't ask to go. 

A few minutes later, the teacher had us line up in front of the bathroom. I was near the back. By this point in time, my need was swiftly growing. While the line moved up, I suddenly felt a warm feeling. Looking down, I noticed a growing wet spot on the crotch of my sweatpants, which traveled downwards. Thankfully enough, my pants were dark enough. I just let nature run its course, not really bothering to stop it. 

By the time I entered the bathroom, my pants had dried, and hopefully so did the carpet.

Here is mine!

I was 5, in "grande section" in France. We had two classrooms for our class, one to work in the morning and one to play in the afternoon. In the second one, we had to complete a card (a "X" in each box corresponding to an objective with a game, such as do a puzzle, dress a doll with the right clothes...) to get some awards. 

There was a game wich was hard to get a place to: the legos. We hzd to build something following the instructions on a sheet of paper. 

I was happy because I just had my turn on lego, and it was my last game to complete my card! I had to pee, but I was afraid an other kid would steal my place so I first wanted to finish my game. I had to build a penguin. It was easy, but my full bladder was distracting me. So instead of doing it in ten minutes, I was here from about 20 minutes, dancing on my chair, bouncing my legs, when a first spurt escaped. I burried my hand into my crotch. I remember I was wearing panties with blue flowers. 

5 minutes after this I ended up peeing completely in my pants.  I remember I first tried to stop it, hopping no one would see it. But I gave up when a puddle started to grow under my chair.

I never wore these panties again, thinking they were kind of cursed! :byebye:

2 hours ago, Soaqueen said:

Here is mine!

I was 5, in "grande section" in France. We had two classrooms for our class, one to work in the morning and one to play in the afternoon. In the second one, we had to complete a card (a "X" in each box corresponding to an objective with a game, such as do a puzzle, dress a doll with the right clothes...) to get some awards. 

There was a game wich was hard to get a place to: the legos. We hzd to build something following the instructions on a sheet of paper. 

I was happy because I just had my turn on lego, and it was my last game to complete my card! I had to pee, but I was afraid an other kid would steal my place so I first wanted to finish my game. I had to build a penguin. It was easy, but my full bladder was distracting me. So instead of doing it in ten minutes, I was here from about 20 minutes, dancing on my chair, bouncing my legs, when a first spurt escaped. I burried my hand into my crotch. I remember I was wearing panties with blue flowers. 

5 minutes after this I ended up peeing completely in my pants.  I remember I first tried to stop it, hopping no one would see it. But I gave up when a puddle started to grow under my chair.

I never wore these panties again, thinking they were kind of cursed! :byebye:

That must of sucked