Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

15 minutes ago, etoile said:

I'm on my way back now. I can't wait to clean up, I like the feeling of being clean and dry after wetting/messing almost as much as actually doing it 'v'

That's what makes it so satisfying! Nice, warm shower washing away everything! It's heavenly! Especially if you got scented soaps to help!

4 hours ago, etoile said:

IMG_7084.thumb.JPG.bce3bbbaeedc1dfa196675f19ab55b18.JPGIMG_7094.thumb.JPG.98711f54cddab54c3fa6df36bad58f30.JPG

Sorry that I don't have the bravery to post anything more graphic (and also for my chubbiness), but I thought I should take some pictures before I got all clean. The diaper is so good that you can't really tell it's messy :blush:

That was an awesome read and great pics, especially the first one :) I get pretty bad anxiety too, but get such a thrill messing in public. How did the clean up go?  Also, you do NOT look chubby from the pics!  

Edited by xcom411 (see edit history)
On ‎9‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 3:24 AM, etoile said:

So... I just left the house to go on a walk in a fairly wet diaper. I live in a suburban neighborhood, so thankfully there aren't many people around, but I need to poop rather badly. 

What should I do? I'm open to most stuff as long as it isn't too sexual/extreme. But I don't have much time... :confused:

keep walking and let it out !

On ‎9‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:49 AM, xcom411 said:

That was an awesome read and great pics, especially the first one :) I get pretty bad anxiety too, but get such a thrill messing in public. How did the clean up go?  Also, you do NOT look chubby from the pics!  

Loverly pics. and you certainly not chubby ! Please  I  ( we ) would love to see some more of you !

I don't think I could even conceive of the idea of having my first messing in public... (Severe/Crippling Social Anxiety Disorder)

Brave doesn't even begin to describe it.

I'm glad it turned out to be enjoyable for you! Also, I think you worry a bit too much about being chubby, that's more my own body's domain at the moment >.<. You look healthy. ^_^

Apologies for revive-ening a week old thread.