Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know in this site there are quite a few people who are also into messing (like me) and some others who find it so gross that just thinking about it makes them want to puke, so where do y'all stand o

I would also like to see a messing category 

This has been attempted before. It only opened the door for scat content and wasn't worth moderating.

I'm not into it at all. But there are very few things that can truly make me so disgusted I'd feel like puking. Actually I can't even think of a single thing right now.

That said, I think messing is disgusting. Poop is disgusting. It's not something I want to see, smell, touch or have any other part in than what's necessary. But I can talk about it like just having a normal conversation about the weather, it doesn't really affect me. Naturally, I won't judge someone for liking poop either. Who am I to judge, anyway?

Seeing pictures or videos of it puts me off slightly, as I do find it gross, but like with most things I don't like, I won't have much of a reaction other than wrinkling my nose a little before moving on. I may be biased, since I'm a pee fetishist like everyone else here, but I feel that some people make too much of a big deal out of what others like and stuff.

Guest neilscotland

I like to poop in my shorts occasionally.  I don't do it more often because it's so messy to clean up.

However I hope this site will stay devoted to peeing because there are other sites devoted to poo, and I have noticed over a few years that sites that for both peeing and pooing seems to end up being dominated by those who like pooing.

I'm not a fan of eating it either. When I see someone stuffing shit into their mouth, I begin to wonder if it's real or a mixture of some sort that has been stuffed into the rectum for the purposes of the video. I do like smearing though. I'm only mildly interested in brown bulges in panties and underwear, and not at all interested in the slight colour change that is all you get with a messed diaper. Smearing shows that the person is really into it, and I enjoy that.

What really does send me straight to the "close" button is vomit. How on Earth that came to be considered sexy beats me entirely. I can't hit that button fast enough.

14 hours ago, Ghost13 said:

I'm a fan, but only if theres no smearing or anything like that. I guess I'm more a fan of seeing things I'm not supposed to, haha. But as soon as they touch it, let alone put it near their mouth, i wind up dry heaving and instantly turned off

Yeah, same here. I can get into it when they're desperate to poop, locked out of the toilet or whatever, but if they do it on purpose or start touching and smearing... that's it. I'm gone, and so is any arousal I may have had.

I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with it. I do somewhat enjoy the act of messing my pants but I find the poop itself gross, the smell is nasty and it's a messy thing to clean up. So I rarely do it.

Incidentally in my experience messing accidents are much more common than wetting. I've seen several messing accidents including three times with colleagues at work, but wetting accidents are almost unheard of. 

not in to shit here either. yuck.  i know a couple of people that get aroused watching people vomit. one likes to take people out on whale watching ships so he can watch them get sick and vomit. i will watch shirtless guys vomit at parties as its nice watching thier abs ripple as they vomit. watch it go from projectile vomit to a trickle with the following squeezes. . and often get the treat of seeing them piss themselves as they vomit.

I think that messing should be allowed here, and a subforum should be created. Why? Simply because it minimalize that someone who's not into it will accidentally hit it in other forums. The idea is simple - if you don't want to look and reand about messing you simply do not enter this subforum.

However I'm for mandatory rules for the messing subforum. We must clearly say what we don't want here - like scat and maybe some other activities. The rules may be applied by the moderators by themselves or some sort of poll may be added to find the most controversial form of activities that should not be allowed.

I hereby declare my help with building such poll. 

25 minutes ago, tanin said:

I think that messing should be allowed here, and a subforum should be created. Why? Simply because it minimalize that someone who's not into it will accidentally hit it in other forums. 

If you tag such content appropriately then this issue shouldn't arise, and in terms of fiction pieces, placing a warning at the beginning of the piece clearly outlining such content also helps to eliminate this issue. 

24 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

If you tag such content appropriately then this issue shouldn't arise, and in terms of fiction pieces, placing a warning at the beginning of the piece clearly outlining such content also helps to eliminate this issue. 

Of course tags are good solution, but when it's controversial why not transport it to the diffrent subforum just to separate it from wetting activities?

23 minutes ago, tanin said:

Of course tags are good solution, but when it's controversial why not transport it to the diffrent subforum just to separate it from wetting activities?

On 4/6/2017 at 6:33 PM, facade said:

This has been attempted before. It only opened the door for scat content and wasn't worth moderating.

I did posit the revival of the messing section way back, I believe it has already been linked in the thread.

From what I've observed through reading various threads and doing fairly frequent searches, a couple things stand out regarding messing.

It's more common in the omutsu/diaper subforum.

People aren't sure about what the rules are regarding posting messing content or discussion, either here in Omo General or in the Experiences subforum.

There is a considerably large, or at least vocal group with zero interest in messing or related content.

Messing in the fiction section is relatively uncommon, and doubly so in the art subforum.

Finally, there is a lot of disparity in how messing content is tagged where it does exist, partially due to different terminology, where omorashi itself has three extremely common tags: Peeing, Wetting, Desperation. For messing content, I've seen (from what I can recall pre-caffiene this morning): Pantypoop/Pantypooping, Messing, Soiling, and a few more. That is, if the latter are tagged at all.

This may be a bit of a ramble, but another thing that crops up is false-positives in searches for messing content... Caused by the terminology itself. 'messing around' will end up being found in experiences or fictional stories, which makes it harder to find the content one is likely searching for with such a query.

IF a dedicated messing subforum existed, it would require specific rules and some form of moderation from people who can stand the subject matter. As things stand here on the internet, most soiling-only content is harder to find without running into outright scat, compared to omorashi and the comparative tameness of watersports material, and what does exist is still fairly heavily... Played up, if it comes from a 'professional' site - Fake or poorly acted, aside from the occasional gem, or is amateur content similar to the omorashi equivalent found here on this site.

Rambling, ranty morning musings ending with extensively aggressive alliteration: Complete. Coffee time.

On 4/3/2017 at 5:05 AM, Random_dude said:

I am definitely turned WAY off by it.  Strange from a psychological standpoint, because it's basically the exact same thing, just on the opposite side of the body.  

I also find it a massive turn off. It is definitely not the same as wetting, as first pee is actually sterile and secondly wetting is "closer to the sex organs" 

I am not that much into messing, but more into the "desperate" feeling to have to poop very urgently. If it is really urgent, a feeling like my whole belly is filled with shit, it is even more intense than a burstingly full bladder. I then have to lie on the floor for minutes, pressing together my cheecks with every muscle available. In this situation, my bladder is usually very full too, so I have to be cautious not to leak at the same time :-)

• 1 month later...