Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Unexpected wetting

Lets start out with some detail: male, 5′11″ 210 lbs, little chubby but mostly muscle, green eyes, shaved head (not bald but almost there), glasses, and (as ive been told) a very nice butt. I was wearing these denim slightly stretchy pants that were a khaki color, hard to explain, plaid boxer underwear, and a tie dye shirt. I had on my Sperrys since they are my favorite spring-summer shoe. It was a darker day, cloudy but no rain, gloomy. A little on the chillier side, just enough to get the nips hard. Anyway to the story…

I live in a very rural farm town so the nearest shops and supermarkets are like 30 minutes away. I needed to go to some shops today after school so i took the trip and met up with my friend who wanted to come help and keep me company. Well unfortunately since i had to go right after school i didn’t have a chance to pee like i always do after school, but that wasnt a huge problem at this point, surely id go to a bathroom in one of the stores.

1.5/10

Fast forward a few minutes later and im in Wal-mart with this girl and I’m starting to feel the pressure but im not paying attention since we are just talking and having a good time. Well Wal-mart didnt have a single thing i needed and neither did the other stores i went into, it was a total bust of a trip. In and out of 5 different stores in about an hour which meant no time to stop and pee like my bladder was begging to beg at this point.

4/10

Well to thank the girl for coming along with me i ask her if she wants some food and she said she could go for some taco bell but it had to be drive through since she needed to be home soon. I said it wasnt a problem (although it was quite a large one) and proceeded to order. One triple double crunch wrap, two steak chalupas, three packets of diablo sauce, and a large mountain dew baja blast later, i was desperate to find a bathroom.

7/10

A short drive later and im dropping her off, thanking her for a good time and i had to choose, do i wait to go home and pee and pray i make it or do i ask her and risk the embarrassment. Well my anxiety chose for me.

8/10

Let me tell you, 30 minutes never felt so long in my life. Five minutes in and the pressure was building and i could feel a slight erection starting to form. 10 minutes in and im grabbing myself and wincing at every bump in the road “oh please oh please just some flat roads thats all i want”. 15 minutes, halfway home, this was the hardest part, the pressure was immense and it was painful. The only thing keeping the pee inside of me was my throbbing erection making it uncomfortable to drive. 25 minutes and im almost home. One hand on my rock hard cock and on on the wheel, it had to have looked like i was pleasuring myself but who cares, i have to pee and ill be damned if i piss myself in my car like a little baby.

9.5/10

I pull up to my house and no one is home, no cars in the driveway. I open my car door and go to rush out and into my house but in all the excitement i forgot to focus on holding in the pee and a little rush launched out of me like a missile. I bent over and a shiver went down my spine, i nearly came right there in the middle of the road. Quickly i grabbed my cock and made sure i squeezed so no more came out. I looked down at the damage and saw a tiny patch right where the tip of my cock was, not noticeable unless you were looking for it.

10/10

I recovered from my leakage and got myself together. i looked around and there was no one in sight, benefits of living in the middle of nowhere. I had a choice to make, do i try to walk up the stairs to the walkway, try to walk to my house, try to walk up the stairs to get into my house, and then try to walk through my house to the bathroom and most likely end up wetting myself like a little boy with no bladder control or do i piss my pants like a man and own it. Well the choice was made in pure ecstasy, as the though came into my head i felt my pants grow and i got lightheaded in lust. I stood up straight, looked around, took one step and started to pee, right there. I kept walking to my door as piss just flowed aimlessly and carelessly from my cock. I let myself get soaked completely and nonchalantly without a care in the world, like that was how it was supposed to be done. At the halfway point to my door my shoes started to make a sloshing sound but i kept walking and wetting. i made it to my door and sighed as i pushed the last bit out of me. I turned around to admire my handiwork and i noticed quite the trail of piss behind me and my pants were sopping and dark, it was blatant that i pissed myself.

0/10

i took my shoes off and walked into my house and since no one was there i closed the door and immediately reached into my pissy pants and started to stroke my wet hard cock and in seconds my body lurched and quivered and i came all over the inside of my already soaked pants and underwear. I just got out of the shower and am waiting on my clothes to come out of the wash, thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed!!

This story can also be found on my tumblr blog: Wettingboy26

32 minutes ago, Chaz1126 said:

Lets start out with some detail: male, 5′11″ 210 lbs, little chubby but mostly muscle, green eyes, shaved head (not bald but almost there), glasses, and (as ive been told) a very nice butt. I was wearing these denim slightly stretchy pants that were a khaki color, hard to explain, plaid boxer underwear, and a tie dye shirt. I had on my Sperrys since they are my favorite spring-summer shoe. It was a darker day, cloudy but no rain, gloomy. A little on the chillier side, just enough to get the nips hard. Anyway to the story…

I live in a very rural farm town so the nearest shops and supermarkets are like 30 minutes away. I needed to go to some shops today after school so i took the trip and met up with my friend who wanted to come help and keep me company. Well unfortunately since i had to go right after school i didn’t have a chance to pee like i always do after school, but that wasnt a huge problem at this point, surely id go to a bathroom in one of the stores.

1.5/10

Fast forward a few minutes later and im in Wal-mart with this girl and I’m starting to feel the pressure but im not paying attention since we are just talking and having a good time. Well Wal-mart didnt have a single thing i needed and neither did the other stores i went into, it was a total bust of a trip. In and out of 5 different stores in about an hour which meant no time to stop and pee like my bladder was begging to beg at this point.

4/10

Well to thank the girl for coming along with me i ask her if she wants some food and she said she could go for some taco bell but it had to be drive through since she needed to be home soon. I said it wasnt a problem (although it was quite a large one) and proceeded to order. One triple double crunch wrap, two steak chalupas, three packets of diablo sauce, and a large mountain dew baja blast later, i was desperate to find a bathroom.

7/10

A short drive later and im dropping her off, thanking her for a good time and i had to choose, do i wait to go home and pee and pray i make it or do i ask her and risk the embarrassment. Well my anxiety chose for me.

8/10

Let me tell you, 30 minutes never felt so long in my life. Five minutes in and the pressure was building and i could feel a slight erection starting to form. 10 minutes in and im grabbing myself and wincing at every bump in the road “oh please oh please just some flat roads thats all i want”. 15 minutes, halfway home, this was the hardest part, the pressure was immense and it was painful. The only thing keeping the pee inside of me was my throbbing erection making it uncomfortable to drive. 25 minutes and im almost home. One hand on my rock hard cock and on on the wheel, it had to have looked like i was pleasuring myself but who cares, i have to pee and ill be damned if i piss myself in my car like a little baby.

9.5/10

I pull up to my house and no one is home, no cars in the driveway. I open my car door and go to rush out and into my house but in all the excitement i forgot to focus on holding in the pee and a little rush launched out of me like a missile. I bent over and a shiver went down my spine, i nearly came right there in the middle of the road. Quickly i grabbed my cock and made sure i squeezed so no more came out. I looked down at the damage and saw a tiny patch right where the tip of my cock was, not noticeable unless you were looking for it.

10/10

I recovered from my leakage and got myself together. i looked around and there was no one in sight, benefits of living in the middle of nowhere. I had a choice to make, do i try to walk up the stairs to the walkway, try to walk to my house, try to walk up the stairs to get into my house, and then try to walk through my house to the bathroom and most likely end up wetting myself like a little boy with no bladder control or do i piss my pants like a man and own it. Well the choice was made in pure ecstasy, as the though came into my head i felt my pants grow and i got lightheaded in lust. I stood up straight, looked around, took one step and started to pee, right there. I kept walking to my door as piss just flowed aimlessly and carelessly from my cock. I let myself get soaked completely and nonchalantly without a care in the world, like that was how it was supposed to be done. At the halfway point to my door my shoes started to make a sloshing sound but i kept walking and wetting. i made it to my door and sighed as i pushed the last bit out of me. I turned around to admire my handiwork and i noticed quite the trail of piss behind me and my pants were sopping and dark, it was blatant that i pissed myself.

0/10

i took my shoes off and walked into my house and since no one was there i closed the door and immediately reached into my pissy pants and started to stroke my wet hard cock and in seconds my body lurched and quivered and i came all over the inside of my already soaked pants and underwear. I just got out of the shower and am waiting on my clothes to come out of the wash, thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed!!

This story can also be found on my tumblr blog: Wettingboy26

that is really hot. you      done that before? good at holding a lot??  do weightlifting? how is school going??

13 minutes ago, trackboy said:

that is really hot. you      done that before? good at holding a lot??  do weightlifting? how is school going??

Thank you so much! Ive never wet myself so nonchalant, ususally there is a lot more planning involved. I usually can hold a large amount for a while, it usually takes a lot to get me desperate. I do weightlift a good amount, i like to stay in shape! and school is stressful but good

I can relate to this.  My usual school routine was to plan to pee when I got home, so any delay could leave me needing to go pretty urgently.  I can also understand being reluctant to tell a female friend that you needed to pee.  From my observations, guys in their teens and into their 20s often assume they can hold it even when they are extremely uncomfortable and are willing to put up with the discomfort to avoid admitting they need to pee.  

On 3/30/2017 at 6:58 PM, Chaz1126 said:

Thank you so much! Ive never wet myself so nonchalant, ususally there is a lot more planning involved. I usually can hold a large amount for a while, it usually takes a lot to get me desperate. I do weightlift a good amount, i like to stay in shape! and school is stressful but good

good you can hold a large amount for  a while. do you drink a lot at bedtimes going to bed holding it as a way to stretch your bladder? i do. i like sleeping full. makes for awesome morning wood and waking up busting badly. good lift a good amount. do you use a cratine punch mix plus adding gluatamine for more muscle gains from lifting? i do. you do any sports? ready for diploma?? how you like the feeling of bumpy bus ride with your bladder really full?? class mates notice you hold it??

• 3 weeks later...

When I was fourteen, I started being interested in this girl in my class.  She live a good mile away, but I didn't mind the walk,and I used to go over to see her, or sometimes we'd meet in the middle somewhere.  We both liked walking together, and there was a state park not too far, so we often strolled down there.  One day my girl friend said she knew where there was a waterfall, and wanted me to go there.  That sounded good, so we set off down the path.  We came to this little stream that was falling over the rock ledge thirty feet or so above us.  It was cool -- not only cool meaning nice, but cool as in cold.  We were both sweating, and when the mist from the falling water sprayed on us, it was like an ice water challenge.  I sort of gasped when the cold mist hit me, and then I felt this urge to pee, and in about two seconds I was actually peeing in my pants -- tan shorts.  I couldn't believe it.  I didn't really need to pee that bad.  But when that spray hit me, I just went.  I couldn't hold at all.  Has anyone else had this kind of experience.  My girl friend was looking right at me when I lost it.  Her mouth flew open, she covered it with both hands, and her eyes got big as saucers.  I was so embarrassed.  I just stood there peeing.  Even after I stopped, I couldn't move.  I opened my mouth, and couldn't make a sound.  That's when she started laughing big time.  All of a sudden she grabbed her crotch and ran back up the trail.  I figured she was done with me, but when I got able to move, I started up the trail after her, and found her coming from behind a big rock and pulling up her shorts.  Obviously, the cold mist and my accident nearly made her have an accident, too.  When we talked about it, she said it was so, and that she had actually dampened her panties a little, but not enough to show.  I guess my accident showed enough for both of us, because everyone we passed on the trail looked at me like wtf?  And she would giggle.  This one lady actually asked me if I had teeteed in my pants.  That brought on a big giggle spasm.  I guess my face was red as a beet.  Well, that was my unexpected accident.  Over time, I learned to laugh about it, and even a few times "teeteed my pants" on purpose.  At the time, however, I did not find it funny.  Plus I got a terrible rash in my crotch and inside me legs.