Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Forgetting to open the lid

Guest Blurple

Guest Blurple

I think this question is more for the ladies, but I assume it has happened to guys too.

I've heard of ladies, usually half asleep, forgetting to open the lid on the toilet and peeing all over it. Has this happened to you before?

On a similar theme - not realising that the seat's up until it's too late and you've descended halfway into the pot?

Someone told me about the time she did just that when she was at a swimming pool. She was "bursting", just about made it into the cubicle, was halfway through sitting down when she realised that the seat was still up but "didn't have time" to stand up again to put it right.

On a related note (mostly for ladies), desperation cases where you're too urging to even check if the lid is down, and you just pull down your pants and let go :) .

The peeing witjh the lid closed is very common (I have seen it happen to my wife - well her surprise yelp woke me when it happened.)

Men are the most common cause of falling into the toilet with the lid and seat up - even accidently. I was cleaning the bathroom and had just finished the toilet when the dogs started barking furiously. I went out of the hallway entrance to the bathroom as my wife had run in from the car - desperate to pee.

She went through the bedroom and into the bathroom through the other door; pulled up her dress and sat into the bowl. She had been so intent on getting her pantyhose down without tearing them, that she did not look.

Guest Weetaand

I've heard about this but never from someone close to me...

I know that it's not the same but gf hve to pee 4-5 times every night do to some medication she's taking and normally she sleeps naked and I don't remeber why but one night in december last year she was sleeping in her panties, so when she got up, stille pretty mush asleep and went to pee she didn't realize until she was sitting on the toilet peeing that she was still wearing her panties o:

• 2 weeks later...