Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate holding on ski bus

This happened when I was 19. I liked going skiing, and conveniently, there was a bus from town. The ride was two hours and the bus even had a restroom. I often get nervous on long bus trips about being desperate to pee and not having a chance to do so.

I had a blast that day skiing while listening to my ipod. It was sunny and crisp, perfect conditions. I had purchased a camelback, a water pouch you can wear as a backpack. It comes in very handy when I'm skiing or hiking. My favorite trail goes through a forest the as you make your way out of the trees, you can see a crystalline blue, beautiful lake. I stopped for a short lunch, in a hurry to get back to the snow. I made good use a urinal after lunch. I also refilled my camelback at the water fountain.

As a tradition, I always did the hardest trail just before leaving. I looked at my watch. It was now 3:45 And the bus leaves at 4:00. I had a choice: use that time to change and get settled on the bus, or ski the black diamond trail one last time. 

The choice was obvious. On the lift ride up, I became conscious of a nagging urge to urinate. It wasn't too bad, but consistently niticeable. I didn't have time to use the men's room because I'd miss the bus. I wasn't worried though, because the bus had a toilet in the back. I quickly skied down, took off my skis and boots, and hurried to the bus. I was sligtly late, so the driver bitched me out for it.

I stowed my gear and found a seat, and the bus took off. I quickly made my way to the back of the bus to use the restroom. On the door, however, was an "out of order sign". I didn't know on the ride up because I hadn't needed to go...

Annoyed that I now had to hold for 2 hours, I went back to my seat and played mini games on my ipod. He chess puzzle game did a good job at keeping me distracted.

In about 45 minutes, my need to piss had become an emergency. Over an hour left of the ride, and I urgently needed relief. I put on my headphones and listened to music for a while, crossing my legs and elevating my butt slightly. My ipod ran out of batteries. Now I had no distraction available from the desperation... aaaah

Over the next hour, my desperation state went from urgent to frantic

. "Just 15 more minutes and I can pee at ski shop, where the bus stops"... I thought. 

As we drove closer to town, it started to rain a lot. The rain made pattering noises on the window and roof of the bus. I squirmed urgently, suddenly needing to squeeze my penis. 

I don't know how I made it to the ski shop, but I did. I rushed inside, and saw a long line for the one person toilet. I simply couldnt wait in line, so I rushed to my car. As I sat down in my car, I lost a rather long, strong spurt in my pants. Reaching my limit, I rummaged for a bottle. Finding one, I hurriedly took out my desperate penis, aimed inside, and pissed. Unfortunately, the 500 mL was too small to contain the ocean of piss in me, so I had to force myself to stop. I frantically rummaged in the car for another bottle, while pinching my straining cock shut. Finally finding a bottle, I filled it up, but fortunately was done wetting before it overflowed.

I have had to use bottles as well.

I do find I like the feeling when the level rises and covers the head of my penis.

It is scary when the level of pee gets too close to the top and I have to stop the stream and carefully remove the bottle without spilling it all over myself.

One more note - make sure you do a test run with any bottle. I am not sure what kind/brand of plastic bottle it was, but I was peeing into it and went to remove it and had a panic when it stuck coming off. I am not huge by any measurement (save, possibly, substituting mm for in) but the neck was just a bit narrower than a Gatorade bottle and I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room and explain why I was able to carry a full Gatorade bottle without using my hands.

Luckily, it slipped off with a little twisting and tugging. That part was not fun.

16 hours ago, 123456790 said:

This happened when I was 19. I liked going skiing, and conveniently, there was a bus from town. The ride was two hours and the bus even had a restroom. I often get nervous on long bus trips about being desperate to pee and not having a chance to do so.

I had a blast that day skiing while listening to my ipod. It was sunny and crisp, perfect conditions. I had purchased a camelback, a water pouch you can wear as a backpack. It comes in very handy when I'm skiing or hiking. My favorite trail goes through a forest the as you make your way out of the trees, you can see a crystalline blue, beautiful lake. I stopped for a short lunch, in a hurry to get back to the snow. I made good use a urinal after lunch. I also refilled my camelback at the water fountain.

As a tradition, I always did the hardest trail just before leaving. I looked at my watch. It was now 3:45 And the bus leaves at 4:00. I had a choice: use that time to change and get settled on the bus, or ski the black diamond trail one last time. 

The choice was obvious. On the lift ride up, I became conscious of a nagging urge to urinate. It wasn't too bad, but consistently niticeable. I didn't have time to use the men's room because I'd miss the bus. I wasn't worried though, because the bus had a toilet in the back. I quickly skied down, took off my skis and boots, and hurried to the bus. I was sligtly late, so the driver bitched me out for it.

I stowed my gear and found a seat, and the bus took off. I quickly made my way to the back of the bus to use the restroom. On the door, however, was an "out of order sign". I didn't know on the ride up because I hadn't needed to go...

Annoyed that I now had to hold for 2 hours, I went back to my seat and played mini games on my ipod. He chess puzzle game did a good job at keeping me distracted.

In about 45 minutes, my need to piss had become an emergency. Over an hour left of the ride, and I urgently needed relief. I put on my headphones and listened to music for a while, crossing my legs and elevating my butt slightly. My ipod ran out of batteries. Now I had no distraction available from the desperation... aaaah

Over the next hour, my desperation state went from urgent to frantic

. "Just 15 more minutes and I can pee at ski shop, where the bus stops"... I thought. 

As we drove closer to town, it started to rain a lot. The rain made pattering noises on the window and roof of the bus. I squirmed urgently, suddenly needing to squeeze my penis. 

I don't know how I made it to the ski shop, but I did. I rushed inside, and saw a long line for the one person toilet. I simply couldnt wait in line, so I rushed to my car. As I sat down in my car, I lost a rather long, strong spurt in my pants. Reaching my limit, I rummaged for a bottle. Finding one, I hurriedly took out my desperate penis, aimed inside, and pissed. Unfortunately, the 500 mL was too small to contain the ocean of piss in me, so I had to force myself to stop. I frantically rummaged in the car for another bottle, while pinching my straining cock shut. Finally finding a bottle, I filled it up, but fortunately was done wetting before it overflowed.

how big was the second bottle? anyone notice you squirming on the bus??

3 hours ago, 123456790 said:

No, people were pretty tuckered out after skiing, so they just chilled and minded their own bussiness. I had a row to myself. The secnd bottle was another 500 mL

so you had held a liter in your bladder.  pretty good bladder size then. bet you was proud of being able to hold it in that long that full. how did you like skiing the tough slope with a full bladder? you sleep full too??