Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Starting to spurt into my boxers

I am a 25 yo male, fit, and on my days off I enjoy holdin my pee until I can't take it anymore.

Yesterday I did a hold. I was wearing boxers, shorts with a belt, and a t shirt. I  chugged 2 cups of strong coffee and went upstairs to play video games. I played for an hour and a half. Over that time, I finished 3 beers and a bottle of water.

An hour into the game, I feel the need to pee. Not too bad yet, so I ignore it. As more time passes, the urge in the tip of my penis intensifies. I squeeze it every few minutes through my shorts pocket. I was playing a karaoke game, and by this point, the effort of singing is putting considerable strain on my bladder. My belt is not helping the situation.

Soon, I can no longer focus on my game, so I sit down to watch southpark. I make it through two episodes. I am squirming in the chair, frequently holding my penis. I imagine briefly how good it will feel to go up to the toilet, unzip, take out my desperate penis, and release the floodgates. This thought makes me dribble into my boxers a bit. Just a few drops, but I am starting to lose control. 

When I get this desperate, I go into thw bathroom and watch male piss desperation videos. I like watching as other men get to release their bursting bladders, while I am forbidden to let it go and pee. Occasionally, while watching a guy let loose, I stand in front of the toliet, take out my twitching cock, aim, but don't pee.

It's nearly unbearble at his point. I get away from the toilet. I hold my penis. It is swollen with the immense need to pee. I hold it for dear life. I load a video of a man desperately peeing. As I see it pour from his penis and hear it hit the water, I involuntarily let out a sizable squirt into my boxers. I must grip my penis to stop.

In another few minutes, uncrossing my legs or letting go of my tortured penis is enough to make me spurt. I have to pee so so bad. I can't take it anymore. I grab my measuring cup and frantically pull out my bursting cock aiming it into the cup. The piss explodes from its tip. I'm peeing for over a minute, my body sagging in relIef. It was such a desperate hold that I'm panting. The cup, which accomodates a liter is almost full. I try to stop my stream but can't. The cup overflows and piss splashes at my feet. What a relief

In times past, I would sometimes perform a similar routine, using every trick to keep from pissing my pants, until I lost control.  During the holding time, I would not only look at desperation videos and read stories, but I also would start to write one with a desperation theme.  Unfortunately, once I peed I lost my inspiration, and I have a drive filled with unfinished stories.

On 3/26/2017 at 5:08 PM, Fred46888 said:

In times past, I would sometimes perform a similar routine, using every trick to keep from pissing my pants, until I lost control.  During the holding time, I would not only look at desperation videos and read stories, but I also would start to write one with a desperation theme.  Unfortunately, once I peed I lost my inspiration, and I have a drive filled with unfinished stories.

I completely understand the folder of half finished stories ;u;