Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What does omorashi mean to you?

Obviously omorashi has an actual definition, but each person can enjoy a different aspect of it. So what part do you enjoy the most? What is "your omorashi?"

Nots: Ive seen multiple threads on like polls about what you enjoy, sting them, etc. but its very hard to read. I prefer more open ended really say exactly what you want to say. 

I'll start: Im not actually all that much into desperation. I mean, I don't mind it, and especially if its in a public place or someone else rather than me, it can be quite exiting and make me somewhat horny, but in general, Im not super into it. I am, however, very much into the actual act of wetting ones pants. Even if Im not desperate, its still exciting to me. Also I do enjoy messing myself, which I kind of include in the "omorashi" umbrella. 

So how about you?

"My omorashi" is the holding part.  I love to read about or be doing the holding.  The wetting is nice, but that's not the main event for me.  What turns me on the most is tiny leaks leading up to big leaks and spurts leading up to peeing themselves.  So basically, what turns me on the most is that last stage where they're doing their very best to keep control of their bladder and their body is rebelling against them and they can't keep it all in anymore and a little comes out, but they keep holding until they can do no more.  Also, them being at that stage and pressing on their bladders....  Or dark spots on blue jeans.....  :blush::blush::blush:

One critical thing to all this though is that they HAVE to enjoy it.  If they're being made to hold legitimately against their will (roleplaying is fine), then I am NOT into it at all.

59 minutes ago, Random_dude said:

One critical thing to all this though is that they HAVE to enjoy it.  If they're being made to hold legitimately against their will (roleplaying is fine), then I am NOT into it at all.

When it comes to real life accounts (as opposed to fiction or fanfiction), I'm the same way. I just don't take pleasure in people suffering. (But I can make an exception if someone tells about their own experience intending it for our entertainment)

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

When it comes to real life accounts (as opposed to fiction or fanfiction), I'm the same way. I just don't take pleasure in people suffering. (But I can make an exception if someone tells about their own experience intending it for our entertainment)

Even in fiction for me....  If they're not into it, I'm not into it.  That being said, in a BSDM scenario with consent?  Oh, hell to the yes.  But....  I haven't seen anything where a safeword wasn't respected, but if there was, that would cross the line too and I would immediately lose all interest.  My senses of sympathy and empathy are really, really strong, so that's why.  It seems as if yours are too.  And as far as people telling us about it goes: if they have the fetish, I choose to believe some part of them enjoyed what happened.  Like in Livtalks' "Trolley Mishap" topic that I saw you commented on, some part of her enjoyed it, even though it was a bad situation in the moment.  *shrugs* I could go on and on about the psychology of it.

What I pay attention to omorashi most is the peeing, but I would like some holding as well. Either one on it's own is OK, but just peeing trying to look and act sexy is a turnoff for me. Also, I like my omorashi simple, I would prefer no other fetishes/acts be mixed into it, such as BDSM or just vanilla sex itself. If I came for the omorashi only, I'm watching for the omorashi only. 

So the definition according to Wikipedia (unreliable source I know but I suspect as good as any for a direct translation of the word itself) is as follows;

"The Japanese Language term from which the subculture's name is derived means "to wet oneself," literally translated, "leaking." "

And yeah, I always think of it in terms of the "wetting oneself" as being the core definition - desperation, holding and anything else are sort of added bonuses, and Omutsu I love but is a separate subset of Omo... Desperation I only really enjoy as a bit of a build-up to the main event, holding is fun as a means of drawing out a wetting for myself (especially if someone else gets involved in encouraging me along!) and I'm also a fan of messing but consider that more of an associated interest than actually being any part of the Omorashi definition itself...

I guess also since it's "wetting oneself" rather than just peeing, that separates it from watersports, and I tend to always consider the peeing in clothes as fairly (though not entirely) key to the definition...

Just my thoughts! :wink:

53 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

So the definition according to Wikipedia (unreliable source I know but I suspect as good as any for a direct translation of the word itself) is as follows;

"The Japanese Language term from which the subculture's name is derived means "to wet oneself," literally translated, "leaking." "

And yeah, I always think of it in terms of the "wetting oneself" as being the core definition - desperation, holding and anything else are sort of added bonuses, and Omutsu I love but is a separate subset of Omo... Desperation I only really enjoy as a bit of a build-up to the main event, holding is fun as a means of drawing out a wetting for myself (especially if someone else gets involved in encouraging me along!) and I'm also a fan of messing but consider that more of an associated interest than actually being any part of the Omorashi definition itself...

I guess also since it's "wetting oneself" rather than just peeing, that separates it from watersports, and I tend to always consider the peeing in clothes as fairly (though not entirely) key to the definition...

Just my thoughts! :wink:

28 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Toatally agree with you LunasAuditior. The wetting is the main event, desperation can assist that, and yeah, that makes sense with messing being kind of similar but not actually a real part of omo. 

I feel like I disagree slightly simply because what got me interested in the first place was more towards desperation, as I... I don't think I've ever specifically said it, but what I imagine as the 'ideal wetting' involves this idea that when the dam bursts you get this... No puns intended wave of pleasure that just washes over your whole body as you just can't stop yourself anymore.

Sadly on that I haven't experienced even close to that yet myself ;-; but baby steps and someday I'll figure it out.

Also admittedly the biggest thing that (pardon another pun) dampens the actual wetting side of omo for me is I don't live alone and am terrified of just how the hell I would be able to handle getting a strong full bladder's worth out of me uncontrollably and not soak my bed or chair or floor or other important obvious things (and yes I do my own laundry but I've had a bad habit of doing it all in one day even when I used water to clean up an 'experiemented on' pair of underwear)

Also on an unrelated note does anyone else start going normally (or even during a wetting counts too) stop yourself mid stream? don't know why but that always sent a shiver down my spine and maybe was the first and safest omo thing I've gotten to try.

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)
45 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

Also on an unrelated note does anyone else start going normally (or even during a wetting counts too) stop yourself mid stream? don't know why but that always sent a shiver down my spine and maybe was the first and safest omo thing I've gotten to try.

I've done that occasionally, and yes that is a great feeling!!  

About the rest of your comment, very interesting. And I hope that someday you will experience that sensation that you yearn for! 

21 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

I've done that occasionally, and yes that is a great feeling!!  

About the rest of your comment, very interesting. And I hope that someday you will experience that sensation that you yearn for! 

Heh, thanks for the words of luck, and good to know I'm not the only one who does that (I thought I was kinda weird doing that... And I'm glad I'm not the only one whose toes curl from that feeling :blush:)

My omorashi is definitely the holding and desperation side of things. I enjoy wetting myself and watching others wet but only if it comes from desperation. Holding and being desperate myself feels so good and the relief when I finally release is heavenly. Watching other people that are desperate is my biggest turn on. I love seeing/reading about other people holding and people caught in desperate situations. 

Despite my screen name my omorashi is all about the desperation. I absolutely prolonged periods of slowly increasing desperation , with vivid descriptions of what the female is feeling, where and what she is doing to hold it.

If I am watching her in person as her need to pee increases, I am imagining how her bladder and pussy are feeling, and love hearing her describe it to me.

I equally enjoy having a female watching me in the same situation.

It is extra special if the desperation ends in a wetting, but I want the anticipation, of can we hold it  until we can go somewhere , without wetting or not.

I have cum reading a long richly detailed desperation story, with only a little wetting.

Desperation is the foreplay wetting the orgasim.

On 3/26/2017 at 0:59 PM, BENAir01 said:

I'll start: Im not actually all that much into desperation. I mean, I don't mind it, and especially if its in a public place or someone else rather than me, it can be quite exiting and make me somewhat horny, but in general, Im not super into it. I am, however, very much into the actual act of wetting ones pants. Even if Im not desperate, its still exciting to me. Also I do enjoy messing myself, which I kind of include in the "omorashi" umbrella. 

I am more the voyeur than the guy who goes through that, but I have to agree there.  Regardless of wetting or messing, I love seeing people lose control.  The desperation building up to it just doesn't do it for me; it always feels like they're delaying the good part to me.

Desperation is nice but for me desperation is pretty empty without wetting. That goes both for myself and watching others, long drawn out desperation is nice but without the loss of control it's kinda meh for me. 

I enjoy having my bladder controlled by others, thats a massive turn on for me, that's when desperation really gets me hot. 

• 4 months later...
On 4/1/2017 at 3:36 PM, Chikita said:

To me, omorashi has two meanings:

1. Desperation/Full Bladder (the Wikipedia definition)

2. Clothed Wetting

I still consider omorashi to be desperation and I'm not very interested in wetting, unless it's a true accident. Wetting without desperation does nothing to me but what I really like is desperation + barely (or almost) making it and just peeing (preferably outside or just somewhere that isn't a bathroom). Yeah, that's my favourite scenario to fantasize about. But I also like the "loss of control" aspect of omorashi. I just don't really care about pants getting wet.

This.... perfectly said!