Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Slow Shorts Wetting

I was writing a fantasy about a girl wetting her shorts on the beach (See "Jenny wetting at work" in "Fanfiction" if you want to read, it's the third reply) and wanted to watch a girl wet her shorts. I found this little gem. She takes off her shorts and is in her panties at the end, not sure if that counts as explicit or not so I'll tag it anyway just in case. I love the way it spreads on her butt. So sexy!

10 hours ago, Wet19 said:

I was writing a fantasy about a girl wetting her shorts on the beach (See "Jenny wetting at work" in "Fanfiction" if you want to read, it's the third reply) and wanted to watch a girl wet her shorts. I found this little gem. She takes off her shorts and is in her panties at the end, not sure if that counts as explicit or not so I'll tag it anyway just in case. I love the way it spreads on her butt. So sexy!

[explicit]http://www.voyeurstyle.com/watch/7452/peeing-in-tight-denim-shorts-and-undies/[/explicit]

Shes even a member of these forums iirc. Her name back then was "pisseliz". She made lovely vids, hard to find anymore tho, seems she deleted them all ...

This has been one of my favourite videos for a long time now, but I never knew who she was or anything. It's a shame these people who really know how to make a sexy pee video (real desperation, yellow pee, squirming, clothes that aren't brand new so they absorb the pee normally, obviously horny, a real orgasm, wearing panties underneath, etc.) always seem to drop off the face of the earth. Then these HD 2GB per video wetting sites stick around for ages producing the same awkward video with no feeling time after time.

6 hours ago, peedipe said:

This has been one of my favourite videos for a long time now, but I never knew who she was or anything. It's a shame these people who really know how to make a sexy pee video (real desperation, yellow pee, squirming, clothes that aren't brand new so they absorb the pee normally, obviously horny, a real orgasm, wearing panties underneath, etc.) always seem to drop off the face of the earth. Then these HD 2GB per video wetting sites stick around for ages producing the same awkward video with no feeling time after time.

Yea one of my favourites aswell, quite sad she stopped making public vids... :(

Edited by S333-2 (see edit history)