Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many of you...

I'm new to this site and I hope this isn't an impertinent question, but I have noticed a lot of people saying so here, so...

How many of you either love wetting yourselves, or just don't mind it?

Could be, whether you just do it for fun, whether you see how long you can hold it, or have a holding contest with someone, or put yourself in a situation where you have to pee really badly and see if you can make it, or pee through your underwear into the toilet, or just accidentally wet yourself and either enjoyed it or didn't mind?

I have a huge fetish for this (mostly with females), but at the same time I don't want to see anyone, male or female, pee themselves in real life, unless they either enjoy it or don't mind. Perhaps it's my shyness about my fetish (it took me a while to sign up here), but I'd really hate to do that myself, and assumed everyone else in the world would be the same way, and I only recently became aware of the concept of people not feeling as badly about it as I would. So, I'm curious, how many of you like to do that and in what ways?

You don't have to be too descriptive of specific events, and can link to topics here if you've already written about it.

And I'll try not to be TOO satisfied with the results, because I don't know how many of you share experiences for fetish purposes and I want to be respectful about my fetishes. I just want to know a little more about all this, because the stuff I've read here so far has been very enlightening.

Guest neilscotland
11 hours ago, Brandie said:

Oh gosh.....put me in the love it category! I love wetting myself. I love the wet warmth and how the fabric changes color to show what I have done. 

Me too!

The Dark Wolf mentions his shyness abut his fetish.  I used to be shy and also rather worried because I thought I was the only person who liked to pee in his shorts.  Thanks to sites like this, I know there are many, many of us.  It's made me more relaxed.  I can now really enjoy wetting myself and talking about it with others who do the same.

14 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Could be, whether you just do it for fun, whether you see how long you can hold it, or have a holding contest with someone, or put yourself in a situation where you have to pee really badly and see if you can make it, or pee through your underwear into the toilet, or just accidentally wet yourself and either enjoyed it or didn't mind?

I just do to for fun, even if Im not at all desperate. It really turns me on. 

3 hours ago, neilscotland said:

Me too!

The Dark Wolf mentions his shyness abut his fetish.  I used to be shy and also rather worried because I thought I was the only person who liked to pee in his shorts.  Thanks to sites like this, I know there are many, many of us.  It's made me more relaxed.  I can now really enjoy wetting myself and talking about it with others who do the same.

Yeah, for a long time I thought I had a fetish for something horrible, and that I was the only one, so I became more relaxed knowing there were others with the same fetish, and even more so knowing there are those who like to have fun with this in whatever way, some of which even post their experiences to satisfy those of us with the fetish (thinking of one story in particular).

3 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Yeah, for a long time I thought I had a fetish for something horrible, and that I was the only one, so I became more relaxed knowing there were others with the same fetish, and even more so knowing there are those who like to have fun with this in whatever way, some of which even post their experiences to satisfy those of us with the fetish (thinking of one story in particular).

Are you by any chance thinking of the Kosmo Lotto, a.k.a. the alliance challenge or the wet gauntlet?  XD

As for my answer to this question....  It's weird for me, because I love holding so much (when I'm in the mood, which isn't always) that I find it very hard to justify wetting myself before I literally can't hold it in anymore.  But I don't usually lose all control at once....  It gets really drawn-out and to the point where my entire body starts cramping up.  My abs bend me forward and literally everything tenses up.  Including my holding muscles, fortunately.  But I leak a little bit at a time there.  And after about half an hour of that, I have a splitting headache and I honestly just want it to be over.  So....  Not sure if that happens to anyone else.  But.  Basically, I do really like wetting myself, but to justify it I have to have decided I don't want to hold anymore or my body say I can't hold it anymore.

1 hour ago, Random_dude said:

Are you by any chance thinking of the Kosmo Lotto, a.k.a. the alliance challenge or the wet gauntlet?  XD

Of course. I still can't get over how she was able to win that challenge. I just re-read it, taking in more detail than last time

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Of course. I still can't get over how she was able to win that challenge. I just re-read it, taking in more detail than last time

*shakes head* Same.  @KozmoFox, you're just.....  Completely frakkin' amazing for that.  I know I've said that before, but it's definitely worth repeating.  *bows to the omorashi goddess that is Kozmo (sorry rachelkirwan, you can both be goddesses)*.  I think I've read that at least 3 times....

Omorashi Goddess is right. How many other people a.) Put themselves in situations by challenge/request to satisfy our fetish, b.) Don't get caught during public challenges (except the real insane challenge), c.) Enjoy the actual wetting (sometimes in the same way as us), d.) Describe it all in such detail, and e.) Can win a challenge like that? And all the while being responsible like at the movie theater. (bows to Kozmo)

On 2017-03-26 at 8:45 PM, Random_dude said:

*shakes head* Same.  @KozmoFox, you're just.....  Completely frakkin' amazing for that.  I know I've said that before, but it's definitely worth repeating.  *bows to the omorashi goddess that is Kozmo (sorry rachelkirwan, you can both be goddesses)*.  I think I've read that at least 3 times....

I just looked up rachelkirwan, it seems she's mostly only done videos or links to videos here, which I don't want to download incase per chance someone I know comes over and they happen to find it on my computer. But they must be really good if she's on KozmoFox's level

I enjoy wetting as much if not more than to watch someone else do so. Ultimately, to be able to do something like that with someone who would mutually and equally, truly cherish the moment would be a dream come true. Alas, I still wait and hope. "Dreams are made of imagined reality"', after all. Stay wet my friends. 

I love wetting, but I love watching someone else wet too. I have my friends from my early years to thank for that, Gillian and Ruth two sisters who lived  near me. We often played at each others houses and I saw them wet many times up until we were about 13 I suppose. Until that time it was just fascinating to me, I liked to watch as one or the other would squirm about and become desperate. This didn't always result in wet knickers, often the squirming was followed by a mad dash to the loo, which I found slightly disappointing. I did wet my pants a few times too during this time, often with encouragement from Gillian or Ruth who both seemed to enjoy seeing me do it.

It was later when I was about 15 or so that I realised my memories of these two girls were very arousing and I began to explore my fetish for wetting.

For me its more watching women having accidents or wetting on purpose but Id be happy to 'return the favour' if my other half wanted me to, either for her to enjoy or just to make her feel better about doing it for me.

As said by others many times, I always seemed to have a thing for seeing a woman pee herself but always saw it as a dark 'flaw' in my personality. When I realised it wouldnt go away, I looked it up online and enjoyed the occasional image or video clip on my own but was always really careful and feared someone else finding out.

When I got careless one day and my other half did find out, she was so kind in the way she let on that she knew and offered to pee herself for me if I wanted her to. I still remember that day as I really thought my heart would beat right out of my chest. You can imagine how I felt when she let on that she had a few accidents since Id met her!! She told me in detail about those many times to get me in the mood! Thats a story for another time though (she has agreed for me to post them as long as I keep certain details out and adapt enough to keep her annonymous)

Having read this thread today I must confess to wondering if there were any women out there who truly enjoyed the wetting part of the fetish. Models in clips are paid to look like they enjoy it and its clear a lot of men like watching. I know my other half does it for me but Im sure its to make me happy rather than enjoying it. Its kinda reassuring to know some women enjoy it.