Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

It was morning and I was feeling naughty. I came back from dropping my kid off at school and I was thinking about wetting my undies. I also had to poop. I'm not that into pooping my pants but every once in a while, I do it. It's the clean up that I don't enjoy (not to mention the smell). I put on my boxer briefs and went to the shower. Most of the time I don't release my pee right away. I usually have that conversation in my head asking do I really want to do this. I didn't go through that the other day. Instead I just started peeing. I love the sound of my pee hitting the tub. I rubbed my crotch as I peed my undies, enjoying my hot pee. When I finished peeing, I was pretty desperate to poop. A couple of pushes and I totally pooped my undies. I felt so naughty. I got myself off before I cleaned up.

Guest neilscotland

Thanks for sharing this.  I love to do the same myself - and like you only occasionally poop my pants because of the smell and clean up.

The smell is the problem for me. It lingers for hours, no matter what I do.

Clean-up isn't too bad, because I smear and the result is a smooth paste and small lumps, all of which goes down the drain easily. The smooth paste comes from either soft shit or the water I mix in with harder lumps to soften them so that they spread well. I always do it in the shower, even if I fill my pants first, for ease of clean-up. Lately, I've taken to doing it straight into my hand and then smearing. That way, I don't have to clean my underwear.

I should add that I have a detachable shower head. They're fairly standard here, but that's not the case in some countries.

With all the wetting I'm doing  the need to shit myself has reduced.

I used to poop in my pants quite a bit (like almost every time I wet myself). That was a long time ago. I used to do it once or twice a week. Now I do it very rarely. I don't even wet myself that often. Once a month if I'm lucky. I have to hide it from my girlfriend. She thinks peeing in my pants is weird. She won't let me do it in front of her.