Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have always been strangely attracted to robots, specifically humanoid androids in science fiction. It’s been difficult to rationalize why. It could be related to the fantasy of creating a sleek, perfect being corresponding to my overt and rather lustful tendencies. Equally, it could simply be an attraction to a novel and new concept that is being reintroduced and explored repeatedly in mainstream media. Perhaps my engineering profession has something to do with it.

Regardless, I wanted to create something that made sense in the context of omorashi. There have been several exploratory attempts on this forum that strive to associate and functionalize excretion of fluids with the operation of a robot; sadly, none achieved the breakthrough detail and realism I was seeking.

A radical concept finally dawned on me about a month ago that seemed plausible from an engineering and scientific viewpoint. This post and the following ones aim to pen the concept down in a story. I have never written fiction in my life and scored horribly for literature at school before giving it up completely, so forgive me if the plot does not match up to the concept and/or this does not pass the editor’s cut. I hope, nevertheless, that those who like this stuff lurking around in this forum will appreciate this little story of mine and perhaps use the concept into the future. Cheers!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

0.       My world I am on the train to work. I haven’t done this in months since my job was made redundant. A sense of awkward familiarity filled my mind as the train pulled up at a platform that

I have always been strangely attracted to robots, specifically humanoid androids in science fiction. It’s been difficult to rationalize why. It could be related to the fantasy of creating a sleek, per

9. Bonded My time of contemplation ran out as a swam of about ten flying drones descended upon us with a din. I was rudely shoved on the back at shoulder level by one of the drones and fell onto

0.       My world

I am on the train to work. I haven’t done this in months since my job was made redundant. A sense of awkward familiarity filled my mind as the train pulled up at a platform that had seen a more crowded and lively past. The dejected looks on passengers’ faces around me seemed to highlight my feelings; the world is facing an unemployment crisis of epic proportions.

Recent advances in quantum computing have made advanced automation and artificial intelligence cheap and comparatively easy to apply and implement. Every conceivable job was now at threat from a robot that either met or exceeded a human when it came to performance. It didn’t help with the Gini numbers either; the rich were simply choosing to deal with robots rather than people.

Taxes on robot work populations have been raised and universal income has been implemented by most of the developed world’s highly automated governments. However, the core issue is still pretty much intact; the practice of hiring humans to build robots that they train to replace themselves is still rampant. This was my story; I successfully built a system that could perform my own job. Teach the teachers, train the trainers, they used to say. Now it’s morphed into automated behavioural plagiarism. People were losing their purpose.

But no, I need to tell myself, I am headed for a different destiny today. I will change the future. My new role as an AI behaviour analyst certainly sounded exciting; I will get to deal with the best and latest in humanoid technology in the hopes of shaping it for a better and more sustainable future than the current….

My thoughts trailed as I felt a tingle between my thighs. I instinctively tensed and brought my knees together as I sat on the hard train seat. I was caught by surprise; the wave was getting stronger and I gripped the hem of my skirt to compensate for the tension. I held on fast until the wave passed. Shucks, I thought to myself. I forgot to pee before I boarded the train! Again!

That thought transformed my mental state. I was suddenly conscious of myself, in the train. I immediately noticed that three men were seated opposite me whom I hadn’t noticed prior; a rather cute dude around my age, an average looking middle aged guy and a blading grandfather with golden tufts. All of them were looking at my lower body as I gazed forward. It suddenly dawned on me that my black office skirt was rather short, tight and had ridden up. My panties were showing! And they are white! I hope they aren’t damp yet??

I quickly pulled on the hem of my skirt and felt another tingle coming. I held on, clenched my thighs together and looked up. Another 2 more stops to go. I can make it. I wanted to hold myself so badly using my hands, but there was no way I was going to give such a spectacle to three intent onlookers. Dang the thigh gap. I wish my thighs would squeeze in and hold it for me.

My mind started drifting again as I thought about my predicament in relation to my thigh gap. I always felt that my sharp features, long legs and firm butt complete with a thigh gap were a boon rather than a bane. The package was enough to attract many eyes especially when I was in jeans; undoubtedly, I definitely did appreciate some of those eyes. It made me appreciate my body, something which helped me overcome the guilt that I never worked to get that tone and rather sensual figure I had. But all this boon didn’t help my petite bladder at all.

The length of time I could hold my pee shaped my behaviour greatly. I remember going to the extent of dehydrating myself before exams in a valiant effort to make it through the 3 hour papers while I was at College (I only succeeded once, discounting the fact that I wet myself on the way to the bathroom). Needing to go so often gave me enough reason to prefer skirts over anything else as I could wet myself without too much visible damage. In fact, I got into the habit of applying hydrophobic coatings (thank heavens for the geek in me) to the inside of all my skirts to prevent any liquid from ‘wetting’ the material. This effectively made my entire skirt wardrobe waterproof, at least from the inside. I even started doing Kegels in my early teens as part of a campaign to avoid running to the bathroom every half hour.

While the Kegels had their intended effect of significantly increasing the number of tingles (or urges/waves, in more common parlance) I could hold on for, the main effect of the 16 years of training seemed completely lewd to me. I gradually started becoming aroused when I needed to go and could reach climax much faster than before.

To add to this, I recently discovered that I could climax spontaneously if I have to go very badly and was horny enough. This happened on a date with a really hot guy I met on a dating site; I was putting off going to the bathroom because I am rather shy in person and did not want to be ‘rude’. Besides, he was a whole bunch of positive adjectives combined, and I found him really attractive, both intellectually and physically.

We were walking along the riverside after dinner and drinks. I was getting buzzed, aroused and being rapidly filled up all at the same time. We were teasing each other and his hand on my hips didn’t help. His soft touch on my back only made it even worse. I was acutely aware that my panties were soaked (with what was probably much more than just pee) and that I was fighting to hold back what was probably my 20th tingle, but I was so horny that I just wanted him.

Finally, at the tip of the pier, he slowly brought his lips towards mine, teased me a bit before giving me the most lustful and wet kiss I had in my life. It was then that I felt his engorged package poking at my bladder through his pants and my dress. It was too much. The lights felt like they went out; I was suddenly gasping for breath as waves of pleasure washed over me. I remember shuddering and almost collapsing into his embrace. The next few moments were a blur of sensations. On reflection, I think it was a combination of me jetting hot pee into my panties followed very rapidly with a second orgasm.

I basically came twice and emptied my bladder into my panties, wetting my dress, his trousers and shoes. He wasn’t impressed and I was shocked by what happened after. Upon realizing what had happened, he immediately threw me away, literally. I fell to the ground from the shock and he started scolding me for wetting myself. He seemed more concerned about the plight of his trousers and shoes, which were brand new, as I recall him saying. Worse still, I had to find my own way back that night in that state…

1. The station

The train chimed as I snapped back into the current moment. One more stop to go. It was all rather arousing flipping through the pages of memory discovering my body. I could feel the familiar warm arousal pulsing through my nether regions. I felt like touching myself; the prison of social etiquette was binding me back and denying the pleasure.

The tingling was growing again. I clenched again in response, and almost moaned as I felt little spikes of pleasure radiate from between my thighs. I was starting to flush and I could feel the tension building; I tried to calm myself down by breathing slowly. This was definitely not the place to have an explosive spontaneous orgasm. I looked out the window and saw buildings moving by; immediately I recognized the high-tech industrial park that I was entering. Phew. My stop’s coming soon. Now to stand up and get to the bathroom.

The train slowed down and pulled into a gleaming new stop. I found it fascinating that this was one of the handful of stops that had been constructed from scratch over an existing train line while it was still in operation. The fascination turned into lamentation as I further recalled that the whole station was printed from the ground up with zero human intervention. Everything, including mechanical and electrical services, were installed and tested by robots. How disgusting.

The doors opened. I absent-mindedly stood up with gusto. The tingling suddenly increased tenfold and I cringed. Ah. I really need the potty! I felt two spurts, a large followed by a small one, moisten my panties as I tried clamping my urethra shut while walking to the door at the same time. I’m pretty sure that my butt was sticking out (again) as I put in effort to do that; I could see from the corner of my eye that those three perverts who were sitting opposite me were turning their heads to watch me walk. I was still stumbling with my Kegel clenching walking coordination as I stepped onto the platform; I was pretty sure a drop of pee made it through my panties to the floor between my legs as some slipped through my muscles. Should have worn a pad.

I continued walking on. I was putting in so much effort to hold everything in while taking normal strides that I could feel my butt and my inner thighs getting moist with sweat from the workout. I guess that’s why they are tone. I took a quick glance back to see if I really left anything on the floor. Sure enough, there an unmistakable little trail of shiny droplets in the distance on the glossy black floor. Oops. Quick. Toliet.

Fortunately, I already had a sort of live dress rehearsal of this activity prior during my interview with the company. I arrived at the station in more or less the same state, having partaken in the same quantity of fluids and food (thanks to my daily morning ritual of some boiled oats, a glass of juice and a glass of water) and then forgetting to pee before boarding the train.

My quest the first time for the toilet turned into a torturous holding exercise as I discovered that the automated assistant at the counter didn’t know what a bathroom was. I combed the unstaffed station methodically before locating the inconveniently placed toilet two floors away from the platform behind an unmarked door. I didn’t quite make it during the rehearsal; I explosively wet myself just in front of the stall door after the sight of the ‘female’ toilet sign triggered a massive bladder spasm that overcame my super-Kegels. It was quite an orgasmic relief, and I probably did just have some sort of a micro orgasm, but nothing compared to the pier experience.

At least I know where the bathroom is now. I took small but quick steps as I retraced my route to the hidden bathroom. Down the stairs instead of the lift to keep my legs active so as to help me hold, along the corridor and into the unmarked door. Relief awaited me as I caught sight of the female toilet sign. I fought off the spasm that the expectation of release spawned, openly pressing my hand against my crotch as I yanked the door open. It was a simple and obviously very under-utilized bathroom; two stalls, a sink, a fan-blade and a mirror.

I ran to the nearest stall and pulled at the handle. Nothing. I pulled again. Nothing budged. I looked up in disbelief. What? I immediately tried the other stall next to it. The door opened, but of all things, it was a shower stall with a fixed shower spray. Seriously! What was the architectural design algorithm doing?!

I hesitated as another tingling wave started. It’s difficult to placate a disappointed bladder. I dropped my handbag, worked my muscles and squeezed between my crotch as hard as I could through my skirt with both my hands. Even then, I could feel a small trickle starting to wet my already moist panties. A few drops beaded off my skirt’s secret inner coating and fell to the floor as I frantically looked around for solutions. A small pee streak had already reached down the side of my thigh into my heels. Pee in the sink? On the floor like last time? Not again??

A glint of metal from the shower stall caught my eye. I suddenly realized that the shower stall had a drainage hole. Maybe that’s a better idea? I hobbled over into the stall with one hand stuffed to my crotch, pulled up my skirt and squatted facing the hole. The tingling intensified dramatically. My muscles were tense and I could feel my pussy quivering as I strained to hold it with my legs held apart by the squat. An overwhelming urge was building. My pelvic floor pulsed uncontrollably; the first spurts broke loose and soaked my damp panties.

It felt so good, but I know I couldn’t last and I instinctively didn’t want an orgasm. At least not yet. I quickly pulled my panties aside and exploded. My stream shot out like a thick needle. I closed my eyes as I felt the pee gushing out of my bladder and counted how long I peed for. One-thousand..two-thousand.. The relief washed over me as my bladder emptied. 15 full seconds of relief. I usually manage 10 on average or even 12 when I’m really desperate, but 15 was a new record!

When I was done, I stood up, pulled down my panties and had a look. They were wet and full of arousal slime. Messy. Really should have worn a pad. I was so tempted to finger myself but my watch reminded me that it was time to be in office by startling me with an alarm. Damm. I quickly got up with my panties still at my knees and hobbled over to my handbag; fortunately, I had learnt to keep a practically infinite supply of wet wipes and tissues to clear up after an accident.

I used the wet wipes and the tissue to clean and dry myself off. I shuddered as the tissue rubbed against my still swollen clitoris. No, this is not the time! Fortunately, I keep my pubic region shaved to allow easy clean-up, so I made a concerted effort to avoid touching my clit again as I worked my way through from the from to the back. It was so tempting to do so, but I held myself. My vagina was still happily sliming away and I knew it’d stain anyway, so I didn’t bother too much. I then turned to my panties; luckily, I was wearing my ‘lucky panties’ (a white silky satin pair with pretty black lace around the top) which were not particular absorbent and easily cleared up. Back as new! Kinda, I suppose. Horny stains don’t count.

I threw away the wipes and the tissue in what must have been the most advanced bin I had ever seen and made my way out of the complex. It was a 5-minute walk to the company HQ. My mind started wandering again. 15 seconds! That was amazing. I could still recall the time when my whole bladder would empty in just 6 seconds as a result of me not being able to hold it past the second urge. I felt a strange sense of accomplishment for roughly doubling my bladder capacity by simply resisting the urge to go for longer. Maybe I should quantify what 1 second is in volume?

2. Company

A fleeting thought crossed my mind as I gazed at the individuals walking past me on the street. My bladder must still be pathetic compared to most girls. I wondered how it felt to be able to go without a toilet for half a day or even a day. My best friend at my previous workplace, Charlotte, was able to hold a night’s worth of pee and still be able to make it to work after breakfast without any visible leakage. Maybe I should ask her someday how it feels.

The story of how I found out replayed in my mind. It was a company party and I stayed over at her place nearby because I was so tipsy. She was rather drunk too and kind of invited me back. I knew she was fond of me and I always wondered if she wanted to start a relationship with me; I sometimes saw her looking at me with eyes that I was more accustomed to observing from guys. We didn’t really get together but are still very close.

Nevertheless, we spent what was left of the evening together and ended up hugging each other to sleep, naked, which I admit was rather nice. She even fondled with my breasts and I explored her body before we slept. We didn’t really kiss or get ‘romantic’, however. It felt odd to me and I think she could sense it. She did a rather strange thing though; she told me that it’s OK to wet the bed before we closed our eyes. She knew my bladder really well.

I recall waking up around 2am after about an hour of sleep with a throbbing headache and a very full bladder with maximum tingling going on. I instantly felt a wave coming and tensed to hold it in, my legs shifting in the process, knowing that I had to get to the bathroom soon. I must have woken Charlotte with my fidgeting; she stirred and asked me if I was ok. I told her I had to pee; she sleepily whispered for me to come closer in her embrace. I still remember her words: ‘I want to feel you squirm... ‘

Her whisper perked my senses and made me acutely aware that her right hand was stretching from behind me and reaching down towards my belly and stroking it. The effort from holding was causing me to arch my back; my upper belly and butt stuck out in opposite directions. Then I felt her caress my left breast with her other hand that passed under my neck; she fondled slowly with my nipple. She was very round and well-built compared to me and I felt her warmth and breasts pressing against me as she pulled me in towards her. It felt really nice.

I started feeling another strong tingle coming and tensed in preparation for it. ‘You’re holding?’, she asked. ‘Yeah.’, I replied, not knowing how she figured out. ‘How did you know?’ ‘Your body is squirming like a little cute thing. You can hold it in yeah? Try your best.’, she replied encouragingly. Not knowing what to say, I whimpered ‘Ok.’ Her right hand migrated downwards and started stroking my trembling inner thighs. Her touch was magically sensual and I admit to almost asking her to explore my privates.

But before I could ask, another stronger tingle hit me. I knew at this point that I probably won’t last long; nevertheless, I strained even harder to keep it all in. I was already close to my limit after being filled while asleep by everything I had drank. I was rather embarrassed and was worried that I would spurt onto Charlotte’s hand down there, after all, I wasn’t wearing panties that would dampen the force of a big leak. She obviously felt me tensing again and whispered ‘I can help you. Can I?’

I couldn’t find the energy to answer and simply nodded. She slowly moved her fingers along my thighs towards my swollen clitoris. ‘You’re so wet. You leaked?’ I was surprised, maybe I didn’t feel the small leaks without the panties to hold the dampness to my skin. ‘Oops.’ I replied. Huge waves of pleasure shot through me as she slowly started stroking me. I moaned and squirmed, probably much to Charlotte’s pleasure. It was all so nice and I pressed myself against her hand.

The tingling sensation was rapidly replaced with one of sexual climax; I knew I was going to cum soon if she continued. Suddenly I felt that familiar light dimming feeling; I shut my eyes as the climax hit me. I felt my muscles pulsing and pee shooting out of me with each climatic spasm. I tried to end it with them clenched to keep whatever pee that was left inside me in, but the effort made me come again as her pace of stroking turned into rubbing. I was moaning uncontrollably from all the pleasure.

I must have repeated that at least a total of 3 times before I was empty. I was exhausted and we both lay in a mess of sheets with my pee. Charlotte was still holding me and gave me a squeeze hug from behind. She whispered ‘It’s ok. Close your eyes and sleep?’ I listened and fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, we woke up late; we were both in a rush to have breakfast, get cleaned up and dressed to go back to the office. I recall peeing and pooping once when I woke up and peeing another time just before we left the house; I clearly did not see her pee while she was in the shower (we shared the single bathroom to speed things up) and she definitely did not use the potty that I had already sat on twice that morning. She did rush off really quickly to the bathroom when we reached the office, though, and that when I was starting to need to go again. I tried to imagine how long she peed for and the massive (to me at least) size of her bladder. Principally, she had held her pee for approximately four times longer than I did. It was quite interesting I noticed these little things. Maybe I am a pervert after all.

Thanks! Glad you guys like it so far :tongue: 

Here's chapter 3 from the chapter cache.

3.       An Introduction

The company HQ was just ahead. I pushed the door open and stepped into the gleaming reception hall of my new office. To my amazement, a rather pretty female human receptionist greeted me and guided me to a waiting meeting room as she contacted the director who I was supposed to meet. I was at first wondering why she was talking to thin air and if she had some telepathy going on. It then dawned on me that she had a mobile communication implant which was a new fad; I caught sight of the tiny scar running up the right side of her neck. After showing me to the waiting lounge, she even asked me if I wanted a drink. I asked for some warm water as always. This was the first time I had interacted with a human receptionist in years; most were automated Jarvis-style systems. I was almost amused.

It was a beautiful small meeting room with a glass coffee table surrounded by plush sofas overlooking what appeared to be a central courtyard. The courtyard was curated and had little paths lined with shrubs, trees and even had a little pond with a couple of reading benches overlooking it. The receptionist came back in with a largish mug of warm water; I took several sips of water as I looked on even though I was thirsty; I didn’t want to have to ask for a bathroom so quickly.

The door opened and a familiar face entered. Andrew was the director of the humanoid artificial intelligence product development division. He was on the panel during my interview. I stood up and received his offer for a handshake. Morning Aisha. Welcome to Xizor Dynamics. I trust you had a good journey here?’ So much for a good journey, I thought to myself. I shook his hand and rattled off some small talk. I hope my smiles were sweet enough to put myself in a good position. Our conversation continued.

He covered various topics including what I will be doing, where I will be in the organizational tree and basic meetings he wanted me to be at. I was to be attached to the advanced humanoid behaviour lab where I would be working with a team to perfect the latest prototype that represented the culmination of years of research. It was a robot designed with one intention; to mimic creation itself and provide a means to integrate robots with humans more harmoniously.

It was a brazen idea. To me, it sounded quite on the edge of what I would consider morally palatable. To solve the world’s problems with robots replacing people in jobs, the company aimed to introduce an affordable robotic humanoid that was practically indifferentiable to a human in terms of appearance and behaviour. This was designed to empower any person with the ability to ‘own’ a robotic partner that would essentially be the main breadwinner. It wasn’t exactly ‘owning’ (the sales and marketing team was supposed to come up with an alternate marketing strategy to avoid the potential issue of enslavement), but it was fundamentally that.

It was all rather strange. Imagine a robotic wife or husband who would go to work to be subsumed into the machinery of a corporation, losing its personality during that time period, and to return home with its personality reloaded. The idea was further envisaged to solve the social issues that loomed in the world at large; providing company to individuals who would have otherwise died from isolation, helping single parents without a suitable job for the new economy struggling to bring up kids, resolving huge gender imbalances in certain countries, accompanying individuals who are unable or refuse to marry because of a bleak future ahead, alleviating aged care personnel shortages…the list went on.

I was very intrigued as Andrew went on for about half an hour as he went into details. It sounded like they were already at the stage of product development where they had managed to put together a robot that was physically indistinguishable to the human eye from a real human. What was left was to sort out bugs, kinks and to figure out how to provide naturalistic physical variations for the being. I probed the budget and scale behind this; he was very reluctant to reveal the true cost behind it but mentioned that it was being funded by a large sovereign entity that he refused to name. So much for sovereign interests. I guess I’ll find out one day.

When Andrew was done, he indicated to me to stay in the room while the HR officer brought me through the automated staff management system and asked me if I wanted another drink. I looked down at my mug and realized I had unconsciously finished it while talking. Not again. Probably will have to really ask for a bathroom soon. I declined any further drink and Andrews left, but was brought a mug of rather fragrant tea by the pretty receptionist I encountered earlier regardless. Sigh. Looks like Andrews really thinks I need a drink.

I tried to feel my bladder and was rather surprised that I didn’t really have to pee yet. Maybe it was stretched from the morning hold? Temptation gave in and I started sipping the tea as I looked out of the window over the courtyard. This place is starting to be more mysterious than I thought. I wonder what kind of humanoid they were developing. A million questions raced through my head. How did they give the robot a social character? Was it predetermined or dynamically driven? What if they created a psychopathic without knowing they did? Did the robot have to eat or drink? Sleep? He mentioned wife and husband. Did that mean sex? How on earth did they handle that in product development? Would it make the problem of robots even worse now that they..were indistinguishable from humans? Should I be doing this? What have I got myself into?

A click from the door startled me. I put down my half-finished tea, looked up and saw a young petite lady around my age stepping in. She was dressed in similar business attire as I was save for the much lighter colour theme. She was smaller, shorter than me and was rather cute. She was hugging a holo-tablet which I guessed provided access to the HR system. ‘I am Elina, HR manager for your division.’ We shook hands and had a short chat before she went straight to the point - running me through all the ‘essentials’ of the system. This included an AI staff well-being counsellor that she frankly admitted was rather dumb, and mentioned that I could approach her if I had any problems. I wonder what problems I would run into. She then indicated to me that she would bring me to my private office and run me through the lab team I would be working with. I was rather taken aback by the speed at which sped through everything, but took everything in nevertheless.

I was about to stand up when she chirped, ‘Why don’t you finish your tea? It’s expensive stuff’. I hesitantly looked at the cup; I knew I could finish it but I wondered what the consequences would be. Heck it. I picked the cup up and confidently drained all of its contents into my stomach. Can’t be that difficult to find a bathroom, right? I picked up my bag, stood up and followed her out of the room.

I could feel that my bladder was getting just a little tingly, but curiosity was powering me ahead; I wanted to see for myself what the lab had and what this humanoid robot of theirs was. I momentarily set my personal needs aside. We walked across to the other side of the sprawling complex and took an elevator to the 7th floor; much to my surprise and pleasure, I had been assigned a very spacious private office overlooking the same courtyard from the opposing direction.

We made our way down to ground floor in relative silence after I had locked my handbag at my desk. She then mentioned to me that the actual lab was further away, about 10 minutes’ ride, and asked me if we could stop a while for her to use the bathroom. I looked at her with surprise. Wow. Did I just find a friend? I haven’t had someone else ask me that before. ‘Sure, of course. Let’s get a pee break. I have to go too.’ She smiled and hugged her holo-tablet and spun around to lead me to the toilet. Did she rush through the meeting with me because she had to pee? But I didn’t see her fidgeting.

The bathroom was probably one of the most well-equipped I had ever seen. It had ten stalls, a make-up station and an array of sinks with futuristic nanoparticle air blade taps installed that cleaned using a blast of an alcohol/water mix that was aerosolized to minimize water use. There was even a dedicated, automated hair-drying and styling station at one end of the mirrors. I pointed to that and asked Elina, ‘Have you used that before?’ ‘Well, once. It’s OK I guess. Just don’t go in with very long hair, it’ll do dumb things to try to finish using the length of your hair.’, she replied.

We both went into separate stalls beside each other. I was incredibly interested in finding out how desperate Elina was. Even though the sight of the potty caused my need to increase tenfold, I clenched and held on as I closed the door, trying my best to remain silent as I listened to every detail that Elina produced. I heard rustling as she pulled her panties down and her skirt up. Instead of a stream starting, I heard suspicious soft mewing. Seriously, is she using this opportunity to feel herself up?

An additional 30 or so seconds of mewing passed before I decided she probably was really feeling herself up. My right hand was already stuffed between my thighs at this point. I could feel my pussy starting to tingle with a very different need leftover from my train ride earlier; everything around there was starting to swell from my deliberate hold. Hints of an orgasm were building. I turned towards the potty, pulling my skirt out of the way and my panties down before sitting down, heaving a sigh of relief as I released. The orgasmic feeling subsided before peaking as I emptied. Phew. I knew there was no way I could stay silent while having an orgasm. Elina would have heard it. That would have been so embarrassing. The jet I produce is always somehow rather thick; this time, it hit the bowl with a loud rushing noise that filled the bathroom. 9 seconds. Didn’t hold too much this time.

Almost as soon as I finished, I heard a rather loud mew come from next door followed by a slightly more musical noise of a small jet hitting the synthetic porcelain bowl; it went on for way longer than 9 seconds, probably 20 or more. Looks like I really have a small bladder. Sigh. I used an incredibly advanced bidet device that worked on the same principle as the nanoparticle taps before putting my panties and skirt in place and opening the stall door. I got my hands washed before turning around; Elina was still in her cubicle. I hesitated; should I wait for her here or outside? Maybe I should find out more about her.

4.The Lab

Finally deciding to leave her in peace, I stepped out of the bathroom and loitered around the corporate tombstone display that was in the reception area. Best employer of the year (2045), one read. Congratulations. 10,000th Bastion Mk IV supplied, read another. Interesting. I didn’t know they do defence robots too. I heard Elina’s peculiar heel clicks as she approached the area. ‘Sorry for taking so long’, she apologized and smiled. She approached the pretty receptionist who seemed to know exactly what Elina wanted; she was handed a cup of tea, a lanyard with a holo-card, something that looked a bit like an authorization token for a vehicle and two 500ml bottles of water.

‘Here, have this. You have to wear it at all times, or nasty things will happen’, Elina said as she handed me the lanyard. She took a sip of the tea and winked, ‘There was some of the lovely tea left from your session earlier.’ I promptly wore it and asked ‘What nasty things?’

‘Well, you see, the facility is considered classified and is guarded by automated drones that might choose to disable you should they not detect a pass on you.’

‘Disable?’

‘Yes, disable. Like spray gooey stuff at you that prevents you from moving at all.’

I looked with puzzlement as we stepped out of the building.

‘You sound familiar with the process of disablement.’ It was meant to be a joke, but sometimes, I guess I don’t sound funny at all. Elina didn’t get it at first and I think she was weirded out, but she got it after a few moments and smiled. She did have a rather sweet smile. ‘Well, I did get gooed up once when I first joined, and it was quite an unforgettable experience. Call me out for lunch if you want to hear what happened.’ She winked.

I found it rather odd we had to discuss it over lunch another time. Maybe that’s my opportunity to know her better and figure out what she was doing in the bathroom earlier. We walked over to a waiting rover and got in. Elina flashed the token she was carrying and the seats locked in place; we were automatically strapped in and the vehicle went on its way along the road. It was a cool day but the sun was up; Elina got out a pair of sunglasses and put them on. Should have brought mine along.

‘Do you commute to the Lab every day like this?’ I asked. ‘No, but I thought I’ll pop by for a visit to see how the folks are doing. I haven’t been in a couple of weeks. My office is one level below yours, in the building we just left.’, she chirped. ‘You can actually take public transport two more stops down and you’ll be at the lab. We are taking this so I can show you the campus.’

Me: ‘Cool. How long have you been here?’

Elina: ‘A couple of years? Lots has been happening since I joined though. The team you are joining tripled in size since I came in.’

Tripled in size. Really. Me: ‘Do you know what they are up to?’

Elina: ‘Well, I roughly do, but I don’t quite understand it when you guys go into that techno babble talk. I know they are creating this robot that looks like one of us.’

Me: ‘One of us?’

Elina: ‘Yeah.. you’ll see. I think they need your help in assessing and sorting out some.. social issues it’s having. At least, that’s what I read in your job description..’

Me: ‘You’re such a HR nut.’

Elina: ‘Don’t blame me? My title says HR Manager!’

I smiled. By now, Elina had finished her cup of tea and had folded the cup into a little square. She took one of the bottles of water, opened it and took a drink. I looked on in astonishment as she gulped down half of the bottle over a three second period. She handed me the other bottle, as if expecting me to do the same. ‘It’s good to stay hydrated. Thought you’ll like to have this.’

‘Thanks’, I replied. Out of obligation I opened the bottle and drank several full mouthfuls, consuming slightly more than a third of the bottle.

We were passing by street after street of swanky, futuristic buildings. Elina started naming them and admitting that she couldn’t remember what some of them were. Many were devoted to defence or extremely specialized products, for instance, there was a building which was dedicated solely to producing customized motors for artificial limbs.

‘We produce everything on site here. I understand from the technical guys that this allows them to prototype really quickly.’ I could hear the uncertainty in her voice, but it was chirpy enough to be forgivable. Just as she finished, the rover we were riding in started slowing down and a chime started sounding. ‘We’re here.’, Elina said as she put it into parking mode.

The Lab was basically a massive, triple storied, high bay white warehouse with huge full height sliding doors. ‘Lab 28’ was stencilled in huge characters on the door; it looked almost surreal and out from a movie set. We stepped in. The space inside was subdivided by container-like buildings with windows; the building seemed to have its own marked internal streets and alleyways. The place was abuzz with activity. There were people even cycling around. I could see test equipment crowding lab benches through the ground level windows we walked by. ‘Those containers are labs’, Elina said as we walked past one.

After walking a considerable distance, Elina scanned her pass and opened the door to what looked to be the largest internal container building. We stepped into a double storied space. It was a land of organized chaos; there were wires, test harnesses and test equipment everywhere. Some were fixed on test consoles and benches running along the sides, others were strapped onto yellow trolleys.

There was a cluster of holographic displays at the far end of the room with quite a few people crowding around; some were in white lab coats, others were in shirts and jeans. It seemed like this was the place for casual office attire. Looks like I overdressed. Oops. Maybe I shouldn’t have opted for this skirt and blazer combination. We started walking towards the display cluster. It was a good 50 meters away and I couldn’t help but notice the peculiar setup in the middle of the room that we were walking by.

A large robotic arm mounted to the floor held a black metal panel in a near vertical position a few inches above the ground. The metal plate had a black felt padding at the front and had probably the strangest object in the room secured to it via straps.

It, or probably I should say, she, was clothed, and was standing on modest heels on little shelves that were welded perpendicularly to the metal panel. The straps securing her to the panel stretched across her arms, legs, waist and chest. The position she was in made seem as if she was standing with her arms by her side and legs about shoulder width apart.

She was wearing an off-white top, a brown belt, a short dark grey denim skirt and a blue denim jacket. Her hair was black and she had sharp, pretty features that were similar to mine. I looked again. Suspiciously similar to mine. Her eyes were closed; It looked like she was sleeping. Looking more closely I noticed that the grey material of her skirt had a dark patch in front at about the position of her crotch that a streak down to the hem of the skirt. It looked almost like a stain. Is that what I think it is?

Thanks! Hope all you guys enjoy the next few chapters.

5. The Subject

Aisha?’ I snapped out of my stare as soon as I heard Elina’s voice calling out to me from about 10 meters away. I didn’t realize I had stopped walking. She was standing beside a guy in a white lab coat; he towered over her and was about a foot taller than me. I briskly walked over and stuck out my hand. ‘This is Jan, the overall test lead.’

Jan: ‘Hi Aisha, you’re finally here. I read your work profile and was really impressed with your work on humanizing robots and human-robot interaction. We thought that you’ll be a great help over here with what we are trying to do.’

Me: ‘Thank you. Guess I didn’t get to publish any papers on that though..’

Jan: ‘It’s ok, not everyone looks at papers. I see you have already got really intrigued by our prototype.’

Me: ‘Yes. What exactly is she?’

Jan: ‘Suppose Andrew didn’t give you a brief?’

Me: ‘No. Could you fill me in?’

Jan: ‘It, or she, is Lenna. She’s in standby now, so we officially use the moniker ‘it’, but for the sake of maintaining inverse-Turing protocols we refer to ‘it’ as ‘she’ when it’s awake.’

Jan had encroached on my specialty. I overreacted to his advice: ‘That’s great. I see you have already have some interaction policies in place. Judging by your caution it looks like you have already experienced some issues with the AI suffering from existential crises and cascading depression from being treated non-equivalently. I sure hope this subject here did not reach that state. I observed progression and prognosis in simulated virtual intelligence and it was not pleasant at all - I can imagine it would be much more severe with an actual physical being.’

Jan’s eyes sparkled. It was as if I spoke a miracle. He paused for a moment and replied: ‘Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. She has already tried destroying herself more than once since she was activated last month. We have been trying very hard to alter her neural matrices in an effort to reverse the behavior and to prevent self-destruction from happening repeatedly, but it’s getting exponentially more complex to do so as she learns. I admit we are running out of ideas. Really hoping you’re our savior.’ Jan smiled.  

Elina looked at us blankly and sighed. I guess she couldn’t really understand why we were so concerned about a non-living being, and I could see her point.

I turned towards Elina and asked: ’Elina, is there anything else I need to do?’

Elina brightened up. ‘Well, I think I should introduce you to the rest of the immediate team, or perhaps Jan can do it.’

The team was a mash of misfits; a total geek who could only babble technical terms, a shy girl who would only say her name and say hi, a burly guy with tattoos who was obviously some sort of mechanic and a few others that hardly made an impression. We completed the mandatory introductions when I felt a first tingle from my bladder. I deployed my usual bladder control strategy of squeezing my pelvic muscles until the wave passed. I looked at Elina and noted that she had already finished her bottle of water. Maybe I can count on her to lead me to a bathroom.

‘That’s your team!’ she chirped. ‘I’ll hang around her to chat with a few of them, you can continue your geek talk with Jan. Tell me when you’re done so I can bring you back! I don’t like going back in that buggy alone.’

Jan was standing near ‘it’ looking at a few screens that were mounted on a movable trolley. I approached him; this was incredible and I had to have a closer look. I walked up and was about half a meter from the robot when he stopped me. ‘Not good to get too close. We’re undergoing tuning right now and there could be unexpected movement.’

Me: ‘Sorry. I just wanted to have a look.’

Jan: ‘Ok, but don’t get too close. I’ll get back to you shortly once I am done with checking the parameter bounds of the process the guys are executing.’

I examined the subject best as I could with my eyes. I couldn’t tell that it was artificial at all. Maybe its skin was a tad bit too perfect for reality. Maybe not; I was conjuring up reasons to explain my pre-biased perception that it was artificial in the first place. The only obvious hint that something was different was the fact that its left pinkie finger was ‘snapped’ backwards to reveal a data port that was connected to a cable which snaked across the floor to an equipment rack mounted against the wall.

There was a huge amount of information being displayed on the consoles near the black metal panel; everything from virtual blood pressure to neuronal activity was visualized. There were a few rather interesting statistics in bright bold font on the right most screen:

Reserve battery charge: 0%

Fuel reserves: 11%

Jan interrupted my curious eyes: ‘Done. The process should be OK now, or at least, I hope it’s good. Judging by your curiosity, you probably want to know more about ‘it’.’

Me: ‘Yeah, everything you can tell me.’

Jan: ‘Okay. Where should I start. Lenna is an amalgamation of multiple proprietary Xizor technologies.’

Me: ‘That’s not much of an answer.’

Jan laughed. ‘You obviously won’t fall for that. I’ll treat you to a more through overview. Lenna is a bio-mechanical robot. It has a carbon fibre composite skeleton that mimics human kinematics and joint movement closely through the use of micro-gyros, accelerometers and actuation servos embedded throughout the structure. High level motion instructions are used to drive the movement of this structure. This process is driven by a feedback loop comprising a network of high-speed embedded neural networks implemented on application specific integrated circuits in combination with the gryos, accelerometers and servos; motion objectives are first decomposed into low level servo activation patterns which are then adjusted to account for force feedback from the micro-gyros and accelerometers before being used to drive the servos themselves. The resulting motion is then fed back in and sensor data is reevaluated until the motion instruction is fulfilled; in this way the entire system works to achieve fine balance and movement control that is probably equivalent to that of a well-trained athlete. If you are familiar with human anatomy, all these components are essentially analogous and perform the same task as the localized control processes that operate in the human skeletomuscular system.

All high level operational functions are controlled by a quantum computer running a neuronal simulator in real time; this serves as its artificial brain. Essentially, the neuronal simulator provides all services such as conscious control, thought, instinct and environmental processing that a normal human has. Yet another separate conventional computer system monitors and administers autonomous robotic functions like power regulation; these are largely procedural and would probably be analogous to the parasympathetic nervous system.

It’s flesh, soft organs and skin are comprised of 3-d printed synthetic flesh bonded to the skeleton. Conductive channels embedded in the flesh link skin sensors to the neuronal simulator to provide haptic feedback for the system. The artificial soft tissues have the ability to regenerate and renew if necessary using nutrients absorbed from the fuel system. The flesh in what we term as high detail locations such as the face are integrated fully with artificial muscles; not all movement is controlled by servos - we used artificial muscle where fine control was necessary to achieve realism.’

The speed at which Jan rattled off was amazing. I doubt I even understood it all, but to me it made sense from a system level engineering perspective: ‘Thank you for the whirlwind summary. It’s essentially a physical human emulator. You are implying that it has a full set of artificial internal organs?’

Jan: ‘No, it only has physically accessible organs. You can read the documentation for details if you want.’

Physically accessible organs. What on earth. I guess that would refer to organs which are purely cosmetic?

Me: ‘What kind of fuel system does it use?’

Jan: ’Ah. This is the most interesting part. During the design phase, we figured out that a robot built for such a purpose and aim should be able to continue operating even when located far away from an electrical recharge point. Thus, we set the goal of using sugar as a source of energy since most life depends on it and it is easily available and renewable on a worldwide basis.’

I couldn’t decide if he was joking. ‘Sugar?’

Jan: ‘Yes, sugar. The power system providing energy to the robot has a specially miniaturized fuel cell that oxidizes sugar to generate electrical power.’

I was still amused. ‘So it eats sugar?’

Jan: ’Not exactly. Theoretically it could do so, but it would need to consume that with a bit of water. The fuel cell requires an aqueous environment to oxidize the sugar because it depends on several engineered enzymes produced by a colony of application-specific artificial microbes to extract an electron flow from the reaction. Sugary drinks or even fruit juices actually fit the bill very well. It could operate on other fuels as well such as starch, alcohol or even hydrocarbons like oil, but the fuel cell has been tuned for sugar so that would probably be the most efficient. Actually, fruit juices are probably the most well rounded fuel since they provide some additional sustenance for the artificial microbes and in maintenance of its artificial skin in addition to the necessary sugar; however, such supplementation is not absolutely necessary on a regular basis by design.’

Me: ‘So it chugs drinks?’

Jan: ‘Yes, that’s the general idea. A couple litres of a typical sugar based beverage would keep it going for about 2 hours at full power. It’ll last longer if it’s in a lower power state. Usually it’s about 3 or 4 hours.’

This was beyond my imagination. A curious thought popped up in my mind and I asked innocently: ‘Most sugary beverages contain lots of water. And oxidation of sugar produces water too. How does it get rid of that water?’

largebio: Yeah, I completely understand where you are coming from. :smile: I'm was painting a 'reality' (if that even makes sense) that would probably be the typical reaction for 'most people'. I think I chose to frame it that way to hint of the dystopian future where this world is set in, a world where consumerism and personal image represent everything that there is to life.

6. Activation

Just as I asked that question, a loud chiming noise started emanating from the console that Jan was standing in front of. I glanced at it and saw a huge warning message.

Significant event marker: Neuronal pattern x0192389 observed. Muscle deactivation eminent. Apparent trigger: Waste has reached estimated threshold limit. Subject power state: Standby. Warning: Unpredictable behaviour, please take necessary precautions.

Reserve battery charge: 0%

Fuel reserves: 1.3%

Jan shouted: ‘Michael, why did the reserves drop to 1.3%? You told me you checked that the energy requirement for this round of matrix alteration was only going to consume 1-2% didn’t you??’

Michael, one of the dudes who I didn’t have much of an impression of, replied from a desk situated at the main cluster of displays that Elina was standing at: ‘I think our calibration’s off, boss. It happened earlier today during training and it looks like it’s happening again. Alteration processing is at 99.98% now though, so it should have 1% fuel left based on my estimate.’

Jan snapped back: ‘I told you your idea of training using live power is really bad and I told you to switch it to external aux power. You obviously forgot again. How many times must I tell you: I don’t want memory loss to happen!’ Michael shrivelled back into his chair and started typing furiously.

Jan turned back to me and explained in a much calmer voice: ‘The robot has a stomach of sorts. It stores energy in the form of whatever it drinks as reserves, ready to be used by the fuel cell to generate power. Usually, when we do intelligence matrix alteration, we shut down the robot completely and bring it onto auxiliary external power because it consumes a lot of energy. The shut-down process is quite complex and lengthy, as is the start-up process.  Our brilliant chap here calculated that we could save a lot of time by leaving the robot in self-powered mode throughout the process and using internal power reserves. As you can see, it’s not working out!’

Suddenly, another warning popped up on Jan’s console.

Matrix alteration complete. Subject state altered to Running by process protection profile line no:231. Please engage interaction protocols. Possible Trigger: Low reserve state. Warning: State incompatible with previous states. Behaviour not modelled.

I instinctively reacted to the phrase ‘interaction protocols’. I need to switch away from ‘it’ now. She’s live.

Suddenly, the robot started moving. Her eyes remained closed but went from relaxed to scrunched up; the first noise out of her mouth was a moan. She was moving her limbs but was bound by the straps. It was obvious within 2 seconds that she was trying to move her legs together. Suddenly, without warning, a loud hissing noise echoed through the room and the front of the grey skirt she was wearing started darkening.

My own bladder reacted by tingling violently as I heard the noise and observed the event. Oh no. She pees too? I tensed my muscles and clenched my hands with the effort of overcoming my own urge as I saw liquid dripping down onto the concrete floor between her legs. I unconsciously started counting the seconds as they passed. It was all over in 7 seconds. So, that was what the stain on her skirt was. It’s wet again exactly at the same spot. And that’s how she gets rid of excess water after processing. Did that count as her wetting herself? Either way, I need to find a bathroom soon.

There was suddenly a flurry of activity in the room. Some people hurriedly grabbed their belongings and left the room quietly, Jan was typing furiously at his console, the burly guy was grabbing what looked like a very large 18 litre standard bottle with a flexible drinking spout attached and a mobile ladder from the side of the room. He proceeded to move both towards the centre platform. I glanced around and saw Elina nearby; she was in a state of shock at what just happened. I could see her rubbing her knees together; obviously, she was suffering the same plight as I did in seeing another creature engaging in release. Maybe I should really get her to go with me to pee.

The robot slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She had lovely blue eyes and pretty lashes, however, they had a hint of worry in them. ‘I need a drink’, were her first words. She had a soft, very feminine and altogether rather sensual voice. The burly guy quickly positioned the ladder near her and carried up the bottle such that she could reach the drinking spout with her mouth; he held the entire bottle upside down as she started drinking.

I stood transfixed, ignoring the pressing need in my bladder. I was pretty sure there was already a wet spot from the sudden wave that caught me by surprise; I felt some coolness between my thighs from the evaporating pee. It was a sign I definitely had to go soon, but this was just amazing to watch. I could see the indicators on her status display on the console changing as she drank: Fuel cell fuel reserves: 5%... Fuel cell fuel reserves: 12%...

She continued for about a minute; I could see her very flat belly expanding as she drank. It was still flat but was now just slightly more curved than before. Fuel cell fuel reserves: 103%. She was done when she had finished about a third of the 18 litre bottle. That’s like 5 or even six litres of fluid. Wow. She sure has a big stomach. She nodded; the burly guy pulled it away as she looked down at her own body. She looked up again and saw me; I could see that she looked rather shocked. ‘Sorry for the show I must have put up.’ She turned to Jan, ‘Thank you for reprogramming the matrix again, I feel better now. And sorry for urinating on your floor again. I still cannot figure out how to properly control those muscles there.’

Jan replied, ’It’s ok. Don’t worry about that. I am glad you feel better and that we could help. Here, Bruce will help you get down.’ The burly guy undid her straps. She let herself fall towards him into a fireman lift position; he wrapped his hand around her butt as he brought her down a couple of steps on the ladder. He gently crouched and placed her on her feet as she steadied herself. He held up her left hand, gently undid the clip holding the data cable into the socket at the base of her left pinkie and literally snapped her finger back.

Jan continued, ‘We have someone new to introduce to you today, Lenna. This is Aisha. She will be spending time with you to understand you better.’

‘Hi Aisha.’, Lenna said as she took several steps towards me, raising out her hand, seeming to forget about the fresh wet patch on the front of her skirt. Her hips swayed slightly as she walked an unnecessarily sensual stride. She had impeccable balance even in her heels, which were higher than mine, and easily handled the uneven lab floor. Overall she stood roughly the same height as I did.

Her movements were organic, perfect and almost hypnotic, but to my eyes the style bore a striking resemblance to something I have seen before. They obviously got her to learn from that fashion model motion capture dataset which everyone’s been using. I have seen this before in kinematic simulations. Not again. Nothing's ever new, huh. Either way, she was beautiful and reproduced them perfectly. I hesitated for a moment before sticking out my hand to receive her handshake. ‘Hi Lenna. This is my first day in today so I don’t quite know many things yet. Everything I have seen so far is absolutely amazing.’

Lenna looked confused. ‘Do you refer to urinating as amazing?’

‘No, no. I meant you. You’re amazing.’

Lenna smiled. It was the first smile I had seen from her since she woke up and was similar in sweetness to Elina. Did she learn this from Elina?

Elina suddenly made herself present. She started ‘Hi Lenna, remember me?’

Lenna turned towards Elina and said ‘Yes! Are you here so that you might pick me up?’

‘Cool! Shall we get going soon? We could have lunch together with Aisha!’ Elina chirped.

I looked at Elina; her left hand was twirling her waist length hair and her legs were very obviously pressed together. Maybe that’s why she wants to get going soon. I suddenly felt a tingle of my own coming and almost wanted to squeeze myself with my hand; I clenched as hard as I could. My concentration was broken by Elina’s voice ‘Aisha, are you ok? You look distressed.’

I didn’t know it was showing on my face. ‘No, I think I’m fine. Just trying to take it in maybe?’, lying through my teeth.

Elina continued: ‘Jan, would there be anything else you would like me to show Aisha?’

Jan looked at all of us and said, ‘No, it should be fine. I think Aisha is well versed with this and is probably more qualified than I am to decide what to do next. You could go ahead with Elina and Lenna first to HQ while I clean up and close up the lab. It’s going to take quite a while after all the data that was generated today.’

I looked at Jan: ‘Could you send me those specifications and the documentation? I want to have a look.’ Jan nodded and went on with his work.

Elina seized the opportunity and said ‘Ok, let’s go!’

7. Drones

She grabbed Lenna’s hand and signalled for me to follow her towards the door. I took small quick steps and clenched as I felt another wave coming; my pace made it seem like the door was further than it was. I gingerly looking back to smile at Jan as I stepped out of the room. Elina was already one container-block away when I looked out. What a hasty exit compared to our entry. Either way, I hope her interests are the same as mine – to find a bathroom.

I hurried myself to catch up with Elina. My hands were clenched by my side as I expended effort to hold my pee in for the third time today. It was only then that I realized I was still holding the slightly-less-than-third full water bottle in my left hand; I had been squeezing it so much as part of my clenching efforts that the paper label on the bottle was almost being rubbed off. Oops. Looks like it was really obvious I had to pee. I am starting to think that this place is a bathroom nightmare. Why else does Elina head back to HQ just for a bathroom? I must be careful.

Despite my efforts, my pace was significantly slower than Elina; I had to pause twice to hold myself. Elina was already seated in the rover with her sunglasses on and was tapping the authorization token on the hand-hold in front of her when I reached the main set of doors. Lenna was beside her looking rather dazed from the brightness of the sunlight. She looked almost like an anime character with her perfect skin, white top, blue jacket and dark grey skirt; the rather cartoonish rover only served to emphasize this fact.

I got to the rover, and took a step up to sit beside Lenna since it could fit three of us in a row. The effort of taking a big step triggered another bladder spasm and I clenched my muscles as hard as I could. I could hear the faintest of moans escaping my mouth as I did so. Nevertheless, the effort seemed worth it; it was so much better sitting down. The pressure applied against my urethra by the seat as I sat down was such a relief.

Lenna obviously heard it; she asked with a concerned tone: ‘Are you OK?’. I looked at her; it was almost magical that a robot was asking me if I was fine. She had a genuinely concerned look on her face. Elina heard it and just commented: ‘It’s OK Lenna, I think Aisha just needs to pee.’

I was startled. Elina was more straightforward and observant than I thought. I bent forward a little without disturbing my bladder and glanced at Elina who was just about to tap the token on the rover activation panel. She looked back and smiled as the rover went off. ‘Well, I guess you should really call that being in HR for too long. You will tend to notice people’s needs after a while. I was thinking you might not want to use the bathroom in Lab 28 since it sucks compared to the one in HQ. Hope you can make it back in time?’ She winked.

I was lost for words and found myself rather embarrassed that somebody else was taking my own personal needs into account to schedule what she was doing. I just muttered a ‘Thank You’ and blushed. Elina smiled again. Lenna looked like she was working overtime to understand us; she was staring at my blush with a quizzical face. ‘It’s OK Lenna, thank you for your concern. Elina’s right, I just need to visit a bathroom and I have been making an effort to hold my pee.’

Lenna replied: ‘You’re welcome. Hold your pee? I don’t understand. You mean prevent from urinating?’

‘Yes Lenna. We use ‘pee’ colloquially. Urinating is rather formal.’

‘Ok. I have noted word usage pattern. I will try using it. I have more questions but I think maybe later is better.’ She indeed looked like she was holding back many more questions. I wonder what they are. Maybe she feels they are inappropriate.

I smiled. Looks like they trained her to be rather polite. We were speeding down the path that we came by, passing the same buildings that we saw on the way to the Lab. What were we taking Lenna away for? How should I ask this without making it sound like we were managing Lenna?

‘Elina, where are we going exactly?’

‘Oh, back to HQ. To find you a bathroom.’, Elina replied chirpily. I blushed even more and felt like a little girl. ‘I mean...what are we doing after?’

‘Well, we could go to the café at the top of HQ for lunch? It’s decent food and has a nice ambience. Maybe we could all get to know each other a little better there.’

‘Great.’, I commented.

Suddenly, a beeping noise emanated from the console in front of Elina. I turned to look at it; the screen was red with text that read ‘Security has disabled this rover. It is being pulled aside. Please step out after it has come to a complete stop for a security check.’

Elina went nuts. She frantically started rummaging through all her blazer pockets; Lenna and I looked on at her for directions as the rover slowed and pulled to the side of the path it was travelling on. We were beside a grass patch with a manicured hedge on it that acted as a natural fence for a very modern looking building that was adorned with glass panels at strange angles. She looked at both of us in dismay as she went through her pockets again.

‘My security pass! I left it at the Lab!’

She stared at us and almost looked like she was about to start crying.

I tried to reassure her. ‘It’s ok, maybe we can go back and get it?’

She pointed to the ground around the rover frantically and said: ‘No! We can’t! The drones will come and goo us up again!’

I looked at her in disbelief. Dismay was starting to wash over me as I felt my bladder tingle again. ‘What? Goo us up? How? To what? To the ground?’

Edited by quiez (see edit history)

Sorry Bellatrix, you'll have to wait for the next chapter for that to be answered. :tongue: 

8. A Protest

‘Yes!!! They will goo us to anything!’ Elina buried her face in her hands. ‘Sobz. Really sorry about this, Aisha. I would forgive you if you hated me for this for the rest of your time here. I was trying so hard to get everything right and I just had to screw this up! Why must it be like this! I am such a useless bump…really…and...’

I looked on at Elina as tears welled in her eyes and I knew whatever comfort both of us could offer was useless. Lenna stretched out her arms and gave Elina a hug; I was impressed but had bigger worries. My bladder was starting to constantly tingle; I was already clenching all I could in addition to pressing myself into the seat. ‘What do we do now?’

Elina: ‘We wait for the drones to come.’

I blurted out: ‘What will they do?’

‘They will make us come out of the rover and goo us to wherever we are!’ Elina wailed again. I realized that my question led back to the issue and was pointless. I wished I hadn't asked it; it made me feel bad emphasizing that we were about to be gooed up, whatever that meant. My mind buzzed. A random thought came across me.

Me: ‘Since we are already going to be gooed, whatever that means, why don’t we choose a comfortable position to be gooed in?’

Elina and Lenna looked at me. I felt I had made the stupidest suggestion on earth (and on Mars, since there was technically a colony on Mars) until Elina grinned.

Elina: ‘Good idea. It’s a nice day to lay down on the grass anyway. Let’s go!’

Elina jumped off the rover seat and ran to a wider section of the grass patch; she suddenly stopped, looked back and called out to the both of us. She looks like she’s squeezing her thighs together. Lenna got off the rover while I was still trying to work out what was the most effective way to minimize jolts to my bladder. I clenched as hard as I could as I stood up; the tingling almost overpowered me as I felt myself yearning for release. I paused to squeeze again as I felt a small spurt escaping into my damp panties. My thighs and butt were sweaty again from all the effort. All the clenching was making my privates very sensitive again. Sigh. Not again.

I took small steps towards where Elina and Lenna were already lying down with their backs against the grass. They had their knees bent pointing skywards with their feet placed slightly more than shoulder width apart; they looked like typical sunbathers other than the fact that they were fully clothed. Elina didn’t seem to care about the fact that her positioning was such that the space between her thighs was pointing in the direction of the path. This effectively gave all oncoming vehicles and passengers a clear view of more or less everything up her skirt. She was clearly wearing white panties, like mine, although they were a slight different texture. Probably cotton.

‘You really look like you have to go’, she commented as she saw me approaching. ‘Yes, I do have to go pretty bad.’, I replied.

‘Well, it’s ok, I have to go too. We can all go on the grass together after we are gooed up.’ Elina replied rather chirpily.

‘What?’ I was shocked at the sudden reversal in attitude towards the prospect of being gooed up. Regardless, I noted that the way Elina started almost all her sentences with ‘well’ was increasing the cuteness level whenever she went into her chirpy mode. ‘Okay...but...won’t we create a spectacle?’

‘Well, I have been against this gooing policy since I came here. I got gooed up while trying to find the toilet on the first day here. It was horrible. I got gooed to a pillar for stepping into a security zone I wasn’t cleared for and I didn’t make it. I peed myself while I was waiting for them to release me. Fancy you getting to hear this without treating me to lunch. Anyway, since it’s going to be lunchtime, our antics will probably be seen and maybe management will reconsider the gooing policy...’

‘Thanks for sharing, and ok, I’ll treat you to lunch okay? So, what’s the best way to get gooed?’ I was mildly amused at the idea of a protest and momentarily forgot about my bladder.

‘I’m just joking about lunch, come on. Stick out your hands above your head, they will goo your hands and your feet. I am putting my legs apart like this cos I am expecting that I might pee myself.' Elina paused. 'Maybe I might as well pull my skirt up. I don't want a soggy skirt.', she said as she pulled her skirt upwards and folded it up. Her panties were now completely exposed. 'And besides, I want to be gooed like this on display as part of my statement.’

A very sensual protest, I might add. I’m wondered if it would do more harm than good. After all, it seemed to me so far that the campus was mostly male dominated. I’m sure they won’t mind three pretty ladies being gooed up for some bonus lunch scenery? Lenna was simply following Elina and glanced at me expectantly to lie down beside her. She fortunately didn't pull her skirt up. There was nevertheless a strange sparkle of excitement and mischievousness in her eyes. Should I join?

9. Bonded

My time of contemplation ran out as a swam of about ten flying drones descended upon us with a din. I was rudely shoved on the back at shoulder level by one of the drones and fell onto the ground beside Lenna; the shock caught me by surprise and I spurted again into my panties before regaining control. I exhaled with the effort of doing so. At this rate, I might seriously wet myself. Looks like Elina's position is best. The pee needs to flow somewhere. I don't want it pool on my skirt's inner waterproof coating and wet my blouse. Quickly, I got into the same position as Elina; pulling my skirt up a little to expose my soaked panties before sticking my hands above my head.

Almost immediately after I got into position, the drones started swarming around our hands and feet spraying what felt like a cool liquid. It was viscous and seemed to fit the description of goo that Elina was using. I could feel a follow-up tingle building from the bladder shock I just received as the drones completed their run; I instinctively tried pressing my thighs together in reaction to the build-up. It was the only thing I could do in the position I was in and I was not confident that it would help; regardless, any help was better than none.

The goo was setting fast; it had bonded not just my feet but my ankles as well. I managed to close the gap between my knees by only a few centimetres despite the considerable effort I put in. My legs were effectively still wide apart. Shucks. I’m going to have to hold it like this.  I wanted to use my hands to hold myself so badly but they were held fast to the ground above my head. I squirmed in place as I tensed up. A strange new feeling washed over me; it struck me suddenly that I had never ever been in such a situation despite the hundreds of wettings I had experienced in my life so far. This was a new feeling altogether.

It was both agony and pleasure to be forced to hold my pee while being denied the chance to physically aid my holding. I was depending purely on my Kegel training to keep my pee in check. I could feel my inner thighs quivering and my butt squeezing while I put every bit of effort I could muster into keeping my urethra shut.

My bladder was protesting strongly from the lack of capacity as well as the irritation of the tea I drank and was contracting. It was winning. Pee seeped out of me with every new bladder contraction; I could feel that my panties were getting very, very wet as the cool breeze blew over us. Nevertheless, being denied any aid or recourse from my predicament felt good. Really good. It was strange; I felt like I always wanted control and here I was enjoying being controlled by a few gobs of goo. The bind on my feet and hands somehow served to accentuate the tension that was building in my body as I fought my rouge bladder. I continued clenching, clenching and holding on. It felt good.

Suddenly, I felt the lights dimming. Oops. Ok. Maybe I really shouldn't have held on. I guess I was asking for it. It feels so good. Maybe I should stop the clenching and just wet myself for the sake of my dignity. I tried relaxing my pelvic floor against the hard-wired social norm of tensing up, of not wetting while in my clothes. A small squirt made its way out, but I was already too far down the road; I uncontrollably clenched just as I felt the squirt reaching my panties. Little tingles of sexual pleasure radiated from my pussy as I did so.

I felt a spasm building and uncontrollably released and clenched again. My pelvis was in the air, my back was arching upwards and I was squirming from the pleasure. The cycle was repeating; my muscles down there were releasing and clenching as I started jetting pee in spurts. I was having an orgasm, regardless of whether the time was right or not. Heck it. Might as well enjoy the release..mmmm..it feels so good. I tried to keep as quiet and still as I could; but I was at a point that I didn't really care. I couldn’t hear much other than the drones buzzing and as far as I was concerned I was in sexual heaven, on the grass, starting to wet myself while gooed up.

The thought of my surroundings and being gooed up was somehow really kinky; I climaxed again after two or three more spasms when the awareness of the situation I was in fully entered my mind. I could feel my hot pee being injected into my panties each time I clenched and released. The pleasure from each spurt was overwhelming. I squirmed even harder; my back muscles, stomach muscles, thigh muscles and butt muscles were working overtime to keep up. I was becoming breathless. Pee was coming out of me at full force and the intermittent hiss managed to reach my ears above the din from the drones. One final clench overcame me as I felt myself almost passing out; I fought with all my effort against the bindings as I felt the sexual satisfaction of releasing the last spurts of pee from my bladder.

I was empty and it was all over in about 20 seconds; I collapsed back down onto the ground as it ended. I was exhausted and breathed a sigh as I returned to feel the nice cool breeze under the beautiful blue sky. My body relaxed onto the grass, oblivious to my surroundings; my eyes closed sleepily as I entered in a newfound state of calm and peace.

10. Pre-peeing

‘Aisha?’

I opened my eyes and immediately squinted as the sky once again filled my view. I turned to the right towards the voice. Lenna was about half a meter away from me and was fixated on me with a curious and intrigued stare. I could feel the embarrassment on my face as it heated up. Shucks. What am I going to tell her now. She probably saw everything. She’s going to ask.

Surprisingly, she didn’t. She turned towards Elina and asked: ‘Elina, could you tell me what happens now? I don’t seem to be able to move my legs or arms.’

Wonder what Lenna has in mind. Elina chirped: ’Well, we wait till human security shows up. I think the drones are confused because two of us have security tags and I don’t. They’ll go away soon. Aisha, how are you doing?’

Phew. She sounds like she didn’t hear my orgasmic wetting. ‘I..umm..I am good. With the exception that..’ I could feel my face heating up with embarrassment as I admitted ‘I just wet myself.’

‘Oh. No wonder you were making those…noises…’ Elina replied, obviously thinking of a word to describe my vocalizations. Dammit. I was probably flushing bright red with embarrassment. My face felt like it was going to burn up. She continued: ‘Well, it’s ok. I think I won’t make it either. Can’t squeeze anything together like this. Just enjoy the nice cool breeze and sun I guess for the next 10 minutes.’ The hovering drones buzzed away in formation just as she completed her sentence, as if on cue.

Lenna commented ‘The drones were actually very noisy. I was wishing that I hadn’t asked for an increase in sensitivity of my ears.’ I looked at Lenna with some degree of perplexity. She saw me and smiled. ‘I guess somebody like me has regrets too.’ She’s more complex than I thought.

Elina started humming a bright tune. ‘It’s almost lunch I think.’ She was right. In the next minute, other similar rovers to the one we were sitting in started appearing along the path; I could see people riding, cycling and walking by on their way to lunch. We were obviously a spectacle; I could see people pointing and observing us at a distance from the corner of my eye. I secretly thanked that I had wet myself already; I couldn’t imagine the embarrassment of having an orgasm right now with so many people watching.

Elina’s tune suddenly stopped and was replaced by a single mewing noise; the same kind of mew I heard in the HQ bathroom earlier. Was that her holding? I seized the opportunity and asked: ‘Elina you doing good there?’

Elina didn’t reply until 5 seconds later: ‘Well, I did say I need to go too, right. I think I just leaked a little.’

A strange sense of excitement washed over my mind. That was the first time that I had heard another female admit she had leaked in her panties. It was strange, but I suddenly had this desire to see the wet cloth clinging to Elina’s skin. To see her trying hard to hold it all in. She was so small and cute. I wonder how long she can hold it for. Does it feel nice for her as it does for me? I closed my eyes and imagined her squirming with pleasure. Maybe I am bisexual after all.

‘Why don’t you just relax and let it out?’ I asked.

‘Hmm. Brilliant! Why didn’t I think of that. Guess you are smarter than me after all. Is that what you did?’ Elina replied.

‘Not exactly…’ my voice trailed off as a hiss filled the air around us. Please don’t ask me what happened?

‘Ahh…’ Elina was obviously feeling good.

‘I think I need to uri.. pee soon too.’ Lenna awkwardly stammered in response. She paused and went on: ‘Elina’s…noise is intensifying strange perception pre-uri..peeing....’