Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have any friends who are into omo/advice needed

This is a two part post. First of all, I was just wondering if there is anyone you know personally, like a friend, who you know is into omorashi? Do you hold and/or wet with them? Etc.

But also I need some advice. I have a close friend that I think may be into omorashi. He has a very small and overactive bladder, but uses that to talk about having to pee or peeing himself a weirdly large amount. Ive also seen him desperate quite a few times, and he usually waits for quite a while and then sprints off to the bathroom. So is there any way to maybe try to figure this out? I would love to talk to him about wetting and holding, and maybe even hold/wet with him. I tend to be very open with him (he is one of the first people to whom I came out to as gay) and Ive tried to hint at being into omorashi and talk about pee sometimes, but I don't want to overdo it. So Ive been trying to make it so he feels comfortable talking to me. 

Also we played truth and are with one other friend one time, but we made it so you wrote the truths and dares anonymously and put it into a hat. So you could get your own and had to be comfortable doing it. We both ended up putting a dare to pee yourself into the hat and he got one of them, and did eventually do it. So he was comfortable with it

Just saying I don't see him often anymore because we go to different schools and don't hang out too much, but we have a synpchat streak and text quite a bit.

So is there anything I can do? Should I try to get at it some there way? Or should I give up and accept that he more than likely isn't actually into omorashi?

Thanks all!

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)

The only people I have met that I've known to be into Omo I originally met on the internet on sites like this. 

If a friend asked me straight out whether I was into it I would probably deny it unless they were very close and long-term friends. I have only ever told one person and she was a very close friend who had told me about what she liked to get up to. 

I think therefore this will be a difficult thing to ask and to get an honest reply to. 

My suggestion, for what it is worth, is to choose your moment carefully. Pick a time when you are close, private and relaxed in each other's company; a time perhaps when secrets are being shared and the mood feels right. You tell him of your fetish and when you've talked about that ask him what fetishes he has. Don't probe too much or he will likely close up. 

I hope that helps. 

Anyone who says he or she needs to pee, and then doesn't go to the toilet, is into omorashi. Don't rush in though. Try the same thing yourself. Say you need to pee, but don't go. See if there's any feedback. If not, you may be pushing it uphill, but if he likes you as much as you like him there should be positive feedback.

8 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

This is a two part post. First of all, I was just wondering if there is anyone you know personally, like a friend, who you know is into omorashi? Do you hold and/or wet with them? Etc.

But also I need some advice. I have a close friend that I think may be into omorashi. He has a very small and overactive bladder, but uses that to talk about having to pee or peeing himself a weirdly large amount. Ive also seen him desperate quite a few times, and he usually waits for quite a while and then sprints off to the bathroom. So is there any way to maybe try to figure this out? I would love to talk to him about wetting and holding, and maybe even hold/wet with him. I tend to be very open with him (he is one of the first people to whom I came out to as gay) and Ive tried to hint at being into omorashi and talk about pee sometimes, but I don't want to overdo it. So Ive been trying to make it so he feels comfortable talking to me. 

Also we played truth and are with one other friend one time, but we made it so you wrote the truths and dares anonymously and put it into a hat. So you could get your own and had to be comfortable doing it. We both ended up putting a dare to pee yourself into the hat and he got one of them, and did eventually do it. So he was comfortable with it

Just saying I don't see him often anymore because we go to different schools and don't hang out too much, but we have a synpchat streak and text quite a bit.

So is there anything I can do? Should I try to get at it some there way? Or should I give up and accept that he more than likely isn't actually into omorashi?

Thanks all!

Yes, I have some friends who are into pee related kinks, and no, I do not play with them.  Just because we might share a fetish, doesn't change the nature of our relationship.  I am also into sex, and I have friends who are into sex, but that doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with them.

So, to answer your questions, is there anything you can do?  

Yes, you can just ask him.  Don't put him on the spot, don't make it awkward, but perhaps the next time a situation arises you could simply mention that some people are turned on by pee desperation and wetting, and ask if he is into it.  Let him know that you are fine either way, and your not going to judge him, just you are curious.

Should you try to get at it some way?

No.  We all hate it when people play games with us.  No one likes trying to figure out what someone really means, or figure out cryptic clues.  There is no magic phrase you can say that will get him to reveal his kinks.  Just be honest and respectful.  You can just ask.  Honesty is something I appreciate in my friends, and regardless if he is into it or not, he may appreciate the honest, straightforward approach.

Should you give up and accept he isn't into it?

Well, that is up to you.  It really depends on the nature of your friendship.  But I wouldn't try to figure out anyone else's kink- If I was really curious I would just ask.  Being that you are into omorashi, you are going to have a strong bias, and try to put together every piece of possible evidence to make yourself believe he is into it.

How would you feel if the situation was reversed?  If he had some kink... Let us say he has a fetish for horses.  And, over the time he has known you, he has observed certain behaviors or statements on your part that lead him to suspect you may have a sexual interest in horses as well.  Instead of asking you, what if he just tried to figure out if you had a secret horse kink, observing you, trying to pick up on every nuance, and accumulate it into this mountain of evidence to convince himself that you have a horse fetish.

When I was younger, I convinced myself that my girlfriend had a pee fetish.  I picked up on all these hints from her, all these behaviors, and I concluded that wetting was something she was into.  I was so convinced that I couldn't accept anything else was the truth.  I posted the account of what happened here, but it didn't end well.

3 hours ago, Dunney said:

Anyone who says he or she needs to pee, and then doesn't go to the toilet, is into omorashi. Don't rush in though. Try the same thing yourself. Say you need to pee, but don't go. See if there's any feedback. If not, you may be pushing it uphill, but if he likes you as much as you like him there should be positive feedback.

I'm sorry, but I absolutely disagree with this.  There are many reasons why someone might say they need to pee, then not go to the toilet.  To automatically assume it is because they are into omorashi is quite a stretch.  I have known at least two girls who would say they needed to pee, but didn't like going to the toilet right away, and it absolutely was not fetish related for them.  They simply happened to say everything that came into their mind, without much of a filter, but didn't want to go use the toilet every time they needed to pee only a tiny bit.

Thanks y'all for your help. I will definitely try to ask him about it if I feel the time is right, but I won't be quick to assume anything. Thanks!

On 3/25/2017 at 1:17 AM, TVGuy said:

Just because we might share a fetish, doesn't change the nature of our relationship.  I am also into sex, and I have friends who are into sex, but that doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with them.

I kind of disagree with that. I think of my pee fetish as almost like a hobby kind of thing (is that weird?) whereas I don't think of sex the same ay. And I do like to share hobbies with friends, so...

Even if we don't get desperate and pee together, it would be nice to have someone in my personal life who I know well to talk to about this. 

Once again, thanks all!