Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

is it just me...?

1 hour ago, buggy2013 said:

You are NOT the only one. I love the comfort side. I definitely want to cuddle and soothe people in stories/arts who have had an accident and are upset. Or at least for somebody to do it!

EXACTLY ;0; i haaate it when the author/artist just ends on the character being upset and humiliated like no... noooo... someone please help this poor soul.... and the worst of all is when it's like. someone is harassing them/forcing them to wet/wear diapers/whatever against their will like nO!!!!! NO!!! BE NICE THEYRE INNOCENT

Edited by etoile (see edit history)

Being of the ABDL persuasion, I may be a bit biased, but I do find stories with accidents much more enjoyable if there's someone to comfort the character after the fact.

As far as humiliating accidents, especially with public ridicule, I can't enjoy them at all if the character is alone and "left to the wolves", so to speak. Same goes for forced accidents (like in a bdsm kind of scenario), if it's completely one-sided, it's not okay at all...

As MooCom points out, deliberate wettings require no comforting, but for longer stories, that comforting could be a major catalyst for relationship development, and is quite endearing as well.

Obviously there's no one single formula for a proper Omo story, but you're certainly not alone in this regard! :)

I, too, dislike humiliation. That's why I seldom watch Japanese omo. There's a large humiliation content in it. Western girls like omo. So do Western men. It must be a cultural thing. It's not racial- I've seen all sorts of people wetting and pooping themselves and loving every minute, or at least giving that impression. With models, you can never be sure. The videos are all from non-Japanese sources.

4 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

I like fairly intense humiliation as long as it's focused more on the "what will they think of me?" front than the "I'm a piece of crap" kind of shame. And comfort afterwards is ideal.

YEAH that makes sense.. like a shame that stems from anxiety rather than the actual circumstances making them upset

I have to agree on several points.

• I love it when Omo is being enjoyed.
  • I do not mind if the person has an accident or is prevented from using the toilet - IF they are into that.
  • Being comforted / assured afterward is just beautiful.

Huge turn offs:

• Degredation /verbal /physical abuse, etc.
  • Unwanted attention (like a photographer/videographer who films women without their consent peeing outside bars - and especially if the woman is crying and saying "No! No!" and the video/photographer keeps on violating her personal space.
  • Pressuring and forcing an accident. (I do not mean role play and/or acting where there are limits. I am talking about men who literally want to control all aspects of a woman's life type of situation.)
41 minutes ago, tennyson said:

I have to agree on several points.

• I love it when Omo is being enjoyed.
  • I do not mind if the person has an accident or is prevented from using the toilet - IF they are into that.
  • Being comforted / assured afterward is just beautiful.

Huge turn offs:

• Degredation /verbal /physical abuse, etc.
  • Unwanted attention (like a photographer/videographer who films women without their consent peeing outside bars - and especially if the woman is crying and saying "No! No!" and the video/photographer keeps on violating her personal space.
  • Pressuring and forcing an accident. (I do not mean role play and/or acting where there are limits. I am talking about men who literally want to control all aspects of a woman's life type of situation.)

SAME ON ALL POINTS... as a fem-aligned person (read: i look like a woman) the idea of the whole "total control" thing just...disgusts and frightens me honestly? like if that's what you're into more power to you but personally i avoid people like that ;;

I agree with the premise of this post - I definitely don't like humiliation, with the possible exception of where it's consensual, so like people agreeing that one will humiliate the other, sub/dom roles etc, but even then it's subjective, based on individual situations...

One of my favourite parts of Omo is the warm comfortable feeling and I'm more of a fan of voluntary wettings so the comfort is in the act itself, but I guess I do like to see situations where someone's embarrassed after wetting but comforted by a partner and I guess comes to see the enjoyment of it...

But blatant humiliation and ANYTHING non-consensual is totally out, there's no excuse for it in real life so I hate to see it portrayed in videos etc, biggest turn-off in the book!

26 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

I agree with the premise of this post - I definitely don't like humiliation, with the possible exception of where it's consensual, so like people agreeing that one will humiliate the other, sub/dom roles etc, but even then it's subjective, based on individual situations...

One of my favourite parts of Omo is the warm comfortable feeling and I'm more of a fan of voluntary wettings so the comfort is in the act itself, but I guess I do like to see situations where someone's embarrassed after wetting but comforted by a partner and I guess comes to see the enjoyment of it...

But blatant humiliation and ANYTHING non-consensual is totally out, there's no excuse for it in real life so I hate to see it portrayed in videos etc, biggest turn-off in the book!

Good to see you have your priorities in order :tongue:

and i agree 100% with that second paragraph!! an especially cute scenario is the wetter's partner saying something like "do you feel better?" thus prompting them to realize that yes, they do feel better =D

12 minutes ago, etoile said:

Good to see you have your priorities in order :tongue:

and i agree 100% with that second paragraph!! an especially cute scenario is the wetter's partner saying something like "do you feel better?" thus prompting them to realize that yes, they do feel better =D

Always fun to see someone won over to the Omo side! (even if it's only fiction!) :wink:

Yeah the only involuntary wetting stories I can allow myself to enjoy are the ones where they either deliberately put themselves in that situation knowing it was very likely to happen, or can look back on it and find the experience enjoyable even if they didn't then, as a certain someone explained clearly in one of her stories.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
14 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Yeah the only involuntary wetting stories I can allow myself to enjoy are the ones where they either deliberately put themselves in that situation knowing it was very likely to happen, or can look back on it and find the experience enjoyable even if they didn't then, as a certain someone explained clearly in one of her stories.

Certain someone? :blink:

Our goddess, KozmoFox. Story in question is the one about "Two Wettings on the Night Before Christmas", where she said:

Its hard to revel in it when you're panicking and trying not to do it, but looking back on it later is always rather fun.

Until then I wondered why people posted stories like that while wanting us to enjoy them, well now I know. I'm still a little new to all this, after all

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I've never been a fan of involuntary wetting, forced accidents, or humiliation (real or faked). For me, and this goes for men and women, omo is entirely about comfort/soothing/relaxing feeling, with just a hint of naughtiness to it. Like as much fun as it can be to be daring and naughty about this sort of thing (he says, as someone who has only had the guts to wet publicly a few times, and even then while dressed darkly and at night), the ultimate "idea" of omo, for me, is two people relaxing in bed or on the couch with one another, and just wetting as desired because it feels pleasurable and comforting to do so.