Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dungeon Heroes

Just guaging interest, but how interested would people be in an interactive story about a party of adventurers who are trying to clear out a dungeon? The party would consist of:

A knight

A mage

A cleric

A rogue

Any other class you could think off (within reason)

Any thoughts? The characters' abilities would be predetermined, but their personalities would be up to you. Successes and failures would be determined by dice rolls, much like D&D.

Edited by Notneeded
Changed wording (see edit history)

Rank the four, with 1 being smallest/weakest and 4 being largest/strongest.

Bladder size will dictate how long until I have to begin rolling for bladder control. Bladder strength decides how high I have to roll for a success.

For example, a person with a large but weak bladder won't have to roll for control very often, but when they do, they will be more likely to fail.

So, base rules:

I will post several actions that the characters can do. You will be able to choose which option sounds best, and I will go with the most popular result.

Characters have a few stats:

HP (hit points): how much life the character has left. If it reaches 0, they're unconscious.

Str (strength): A character's physical strength. This decides the power of most physical hits, and will also control how badly the character is affected by a full bladder.

Dex (dexterity): A character's speed and accuracy. This controls ranged damage, as well as how hard they are to hit.

Con (constitution): A character's constitution, both mentally and physically. This designates their HP, as well as how much alcohol they can consume before getting "drunk."

Int (intelligence): A character's book smarts, and a measure of their mental power. The higher this is, the higher magical damage, and the stronger their mental fortitude when desperation sets in.

Wis (wisdom): A character's perception and street smarts. This allows them to notice traps/monsters, as well as finding interesting ways to relieve themselves.

Cha (charisma): A character's ability to talk and communicate. This will decide their skill with diplomacy, and their shyness with their needs.

MP (mana points): The amount of magic a character has in them. Stronger spells cost more MP.

Desp (Desperation): Marked on an interval 0-100, this only comes into play when a character actually begins having to hold. Various factors, such as danger, weather, and intoxication, will affect Desp. The number next to Desp will be the minimum they must roll to maintain bladder control. If they fail, I will roll to see how much they let out.

Character creation is now open, so feel free to start sending in your ideas; design (age, appearance, personality, gender, bladder size/strength, race, etc.) will be up to you. Every character will be able to customize stats. 

All stats start with a base of 1, and you will have 10 points to distribute as you wish, with stats going to a max of 20.

Edited by Notneeded
Allowed stat customization (see edit history)

Name: Luna Meredith

Race : Human

Class : Cleric

Str (strength): 1

Dex (dexterity): 1

Con (constitution): 1

Int (intelligence): 8

Wis (wisdom): 2

Cha (charisma): 3

Bladder size : 1

Appearance:

She has a long auburn hair that reaches her waist. She wears a white sleveless long dress with black long gloves that reaches halfway to her armpits. She's not a battle cleric so she doesn't carry any weapons on her. She relies on her spells instead.

Personality : 

A soft-spoken yet intelligent cleric, she just finished her apprenticeship a few months back and now finally started her work as a full-fledged cleric. She would always strive to help those in need, even to the detriment of her own well-being, not just because that's how her god's teaching told her, but also because she genuinely wanted to help people.

Edited by Keita123 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Notneeded said:

HP and MP are actually based around Con and Int, respectively (I certainly understand the confusion, it is worded strangely). Also, I see bladder strength, but not bladder size (unless I'm missing it?). The ten points only go towards Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, and Cha.

Otherwise, looking good! Just adjust the stats, and you'll be good to go.

Fixed!

I'll give a rogue idea, I guess.. I'm not too great at this stuff but I'll give it a shot.

Name: Silas Reddon 

Race: elf

Class: rogue

Str: 1

Dex: 5

Con: 1

Int: 2

Wis: 2

Cha: 5

Bladder size: 2

Desp: 75/100 (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to chose this)

Description: pretty short for a standard elf, very lanky/boney, dirty blond wavy/curly hair which goes to his shoulders, however he wears a tan cloth shirt with sleeves covering up to half his forearm and long camo-green shorts going down half his shins. He also typically wears a similar colored green bandana over his hair. Had hazal eyes.

Personality: uses only a gut knife as his weapon, quite self centered and perverted on the inside, but quite kind on the outside. Thinks he's capable of most things but not quite cocky. Loves anything to do with water. Mainly in the adventuring business for the money and enjoyment, doesn't take it overly serious; this leads Silas to be QUITE lazy.

*I tried*

Edited by Sportsegg
Added more to the personality (I'm sorry I edited like 4 times) (see edit history)

Mage and knight, huh. Might as well use some of my characters...

Mage:

Name: Morrigan Litten

Race: Human

Str (strength): 1

Dex (dexterity): 3

Con (constitution): 1

Int (intelligence): 6

Wis (wisdom): 1

Cha (charisma): 4

Personality: A young and fairly naive student of magic, Morrigan disappeared at age 14 and reappeared four years later along with a witch who instructed her on the art of magic and manipulating people, but very little else. On her own, she relies on her natural cuteness and charm to get by, appearing weak/needy or powerful/intimidating when she needs to be.  However, she is very reserved about where she empties her bladder, due to her master's disapproving attitude. 

Appearance: A young looking girl with purple hair in curls. Shorter than average height at about five foot two. Covers herself in the basic robes of most students of magic. She has fairly pale skin and a slim, reserved build, with equally slim breasts and a small bladder.

Knight:

Name: Kara Richards

Race: Human

Str (strength): 6

Dex (dexterity): 2

Con (constitution): 3

Int (intelligence): `1

Wis (wisdom): 2

Cha (charisma): 2

Personality: A highly trained and disciplined knight who travels in heavy armor with a steel shield and sharp spear. Quick to open up and get comfortable around others, but hides her secret from those she isn't comfortable around. Calm and cheerful, she prefers to follow a group rather than leading.

Appearance: Her metal armor usually covers her body, but when unarmored, her long, brown hair reaches her shoulders and her smile illuminates the area. She has heavily tanned skin, fairly large breasts, and a pretty large bladder. She is willing to empty it anywhere, but only in front of people who trusts with her secret, her secret being that she is technically male, but only has a single male part, the rest of her being female. 

(Just to preface this, I know that all the slots are filled, and mine probably won't get in, I just figured I'd just submit mine anyways while I'm still allowed)

Name: Lydia Nightingale

Race: Elf

Class: Mage

Str: 1

Dex: 3

Con: 5

Int: 4

Wis: 2

Cha: 1

Bladder Size: 3

Personality: A rather intelligent and skilled mage, she's a very disciplined mage through sheer training and determination.  She's prefers to stay by herself rather than travelling in groups, taking her spelltomes and novels for company instead of another person.  She is straight-forward and direct in her conversations, which sometimes may lead to her detriment.  She prefers to use logic and thought over her personal feelings in most situations, which can cost her friendships.  She strives under pressure, and loves to work on new spells, always keeping herself busy.

Appearance: She wears a black robe with a navy blue undershirt.  The robe runs down to her knees, leaving her legs exposed, aside from her heeled leather boots.  Her short, light brown hair is tied back behind her head in a ponytail running down to her shoulders.  She has no physical weapons on her, aside from a small dagger she keeps with her for emergencies.  Otherwise, she uses her frost spells(is this allowed?  To specify what type of spell a character uses?  If not, ignore the specification) to defend herself.

Edited by Unknown104 (see edit history)