Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I was recently on a Tinder date with a cute and skinny 22 year old girl. Among other things she said that she liked japan and manga.

Any how:
In the very start of the date I was suspecting that she might be a little desperate; standing with legs crossed and etc.
(I have been in long relationships with much omo, trust me, I know pretty soon if a pretty girl is in need).
When we got to the restaurant and sat down I soon figured she was actually a little desperate. She asked me to order some wine and a pepsi; and at the same time said that she was leaving for the toilet. I was kinda disappointed, but then again; what was I expecting? I did not know this girl at all. The kinda weird thing was that when she was about to leave, she grabbed something from her bag. It had a square shape, and my first thought was nothing really. When I think back at it now, then im pretty sure it might have been a diaper.

After 5 min she came back, sat down and quickly shugged down the pepsi and half a glass of wine. But the weird thing was; she still seemed desperate, like she had not gone? Really just bouncing and squirming, she must have been at maybe a 7/10? We sat there for maybe 1 hour more, and she also asked the waiter for water. We had a fun time, but she kept moving funny ^^,
Normally I would have had a massive turn on, but "luckily" for me that I am in a bit of a A-sexual month.
After a while I "asked" to use the bathroom (just being polite), and she got kinda weird; cant really explain it; but she had joy on her face.
After dinner we decide to leave for a pub. As soon as we got outside, she suddenly did not seem desperate.
We got to a pub, and drank 1 beer each. By now she had not used the bathroom since the very start (and im not sure she did use it), and had consumed at least 2 liters over 3hours; much of that alcohol. 
When we was about to leave she said that she was going for the bathroom. By now I was not even that interested, because she did not seem desperate at that time, which she should have been. I think she went in there to change, but im not sure.

I really dont know what to make of all this? Im not really in to diapers; so I do not understand why I should think that it was?
She seems like a fun girl, so we might keep going out. I do not know yet, but maybe I will keep you posted.
Until later, cheers.