Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was absolutely awesome bangboom! Thank you so much! I know first hand how difficult and "twitchy" it can be to get things the way you want it in SFM so your hard work is fully appreciated. Ive been anticipating something Tracer omo related for a long time now and what you created here was just that, and it' truly amazing! (I mean it), I'm a big fan of the whole "I made it just in time!" scenario as well so it's hitting all the right buttons for me. If you ever feel like creating more content like this I would be happy to suggest more Tracer (My personal fave) or D.VA :p Again, Thanks!

P.S: I love that you decided to add a cute little accidental fart in at the end, it's a very nice touch of realism and I think we could do with more of that in omo related content IMHO :)

Edited by AredAPPLE (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm really late seeing this but I'm so happy now that I have! I also love Overwatch, and naughty peeing like this is right up my street! I love it! And I know that not everyone likes it, but I love the fart too! It's a great touch and it makes the video even better (if you're into farting, of course)! Tracer's laugh afterwards is super cute!

Great work! Thank you so much for sharing! :D

Edited by Fishy
Added a sentence about Tracer's super cute laugh, added punctuation (comma), added some more words about Tracer's fart, moved the last two sentences down a line, and added the word "it" to the fifth sentence. (see edit history)
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 12:59 AM, bangboom said:

-- alternate version --

remembering the other time she was desperate, tracer tries to hold out instead of running to the dumpster. the thought of relief is ultimately too much and her bladder bursts, totally pissing straight through her orange tights.

t2kheqjd.kr5.png

reused some footage from my other video. just seeing if i can make a wetting look decent. editing is a tad spotty. nudity warning again btw

tracerpfun2b.mp4

Great work! I loved it! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 6:59 PM, bangboom said:

-- alternate version --

remembering the other time she was desperate, tracer tries to hold out instead of running to the dumpster. the thought of relief is ultimately too much and her bladder bursts, totally pissing straight through her orange tights.

t2kheqjd.kr5.png

reused some footage from my other video. just seeing if i can make a wetting look decent. editing is a tad spotty. nudity warning again btw

tracerpfun2b.mp4

How the hell did I miss this one? This is pure gold. (in more ways than one XD)

Nice work.

Any chance you'd take requests?

Edited by FilthyPhoenix (see edit history)