Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

One late night, in New York, there was a woman named Anna. She was watching the season finale when, all of a sudden, a Emergency Alert System notice appears with the deafening electronic screech. The text to speech voice read:

"A unidentified large creature has been sighted emerging from the sea and into a street. Please evacuate your homes and follow police instruc-"

At that point, the power went out, surrounding Anna in darkness. As she came out of the stairs, she found that the streets were devoid of life, cars crushed like tinfoil against the road and sidewalk. A loud roar could be heard in the distance..

OMOZILLA

Odd premise, I know but, hey, there isn't anything like it, is there?

Hello and welcome to my first attempt at a Interactive Story. This will most likely be rather simple compared to other Stories out there. There will a few things, though.

The main thing I want to focus on is two mechanics. The Bladder Metre and the Difficulty Metre. The Bladder Metre is to keep track of what's going on in Anna's bladder, as I'm sure you've guessed. It goes from 1 to 10, 1 being empty and 10 "as full as a doctors wallet". The Difficulty Metre is more about how difficult it is to keep it in, This goes from a 1 to 11, 1 being "no effort", 11 being "lost control".

Simple, but effective. I'll see if anyone's interested in this and, if there is a pulse in this thing, we'll get it started! I'm welcome to any problems or issues being addressed.

15 minutes ago, PPP said:

Reading the title, I initially thought Godzilla was the one who would be doing the peeing. I was very relieved to find out I was wrong. This sounds interesting, I'd like to see where it goes.

Also, we do NOT talk about the 1998 American Godzilla. IT. NEVER. HAPPENED.

That's why it was killed in one Godzilla movie

I think for anyone to really offer anything, your story needs to actually get moving. No one can offer constructive criticism on something that isn't there.

In my experience, no matter how tame or wild the premise may be, as long as you write well and remain consistent, your story should be just fine. Don't concern yourself so much with what other people want. Write what you enjoy.

3 hours ago, PPP said:

Reading the title, I initially thought Godzilla was the one who would be doing the peeing. I was very relieved to find out I was wrong. This sounds interesting, I'd like to see where it goes.

Also, we do NOT talk about the 1998 American Godzilla. IT. NEVER. HAPPENED.

If it was Godzilla that was peeing, it would almost be a flood. That might be one of it's dangerous attacks if it was used