Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Non-fantasy rpg

Hey guys! I've been reading this forum section for about an year and now I've decided to start my own thread. I am heavily inspired by OmoCommando and his interactive Arena. So I've come up with an idea to start my normal life rpg story. 

So let's start with the basics. Our story is a turn-based rpg.

Turn -  is a post which contains story development. So choice suggestions does not count. 

Chapter  -  Chapter is basically a day of our character. It begins with awakening and ends with our character going to sleep. At the end of the chapter you can either strat next chapter with chosen character or create a new one. The important part of the chapter is a main quest. In can be a general school day, work shift, date or a quality time with friends. Once the main quest is fulfilled, you can complete optional quests or proceed to the next chapter.

Skill -  is a stat which has major influence on our story. There are 3 Skills -  Stamina, Courage and Charisma. Basic level is 1 and it can be raised up to 10. At the beginning of the story you have 5 skill points to spend. Also you gain 2 skill points each time you proceed to the next chapter.

Buffs - are effects caused by weather conditions, consumed drinks and even mental state.

Now I'll tell you more about Skills

Stamina -   Usually RPG each character has a life bar. Similar to that, our character has a 10-point scale which shows our bladder status. When it reaches 10 or goes above it,character starts to leak, and if critical value is reached, the character will wet herself. Each leak decreases value of the scale by 0.5. Each turn bladder status value is increased by 1/0.9/0.8/0.7/0.6/0.5/0.4/0.3/0.2/0.1 depending on the level of the StaminaCritical bladder value is 10.2/10.4/10.6/10.8/11/11.2/11.4/11.6/11.8/12 depending on the level of the Stamina 

Courage -  Shows how pee shy our character is.

LVL1 - Character is too shy to pee outdoors, and use public restrooms without lock,proper stall and a toilet seat. Also character cant pee if somebody is in another stall and will interrupt peeing if another person enters the bathroom. Once interrupted, she can't resume peeing in the current turn.

LVL2 -  Character can use bathrooms without toilet seat. Also if peeing is interrupted,she can resume if left alone in the bathroom.

LVL3 -  Character can pee with other people in the bathroom.

LVL4 -  Character can use bathrooms without lock on the stall. Also she can use deep bushes outside.

LVL5 -  Character can use quiet corners and waste bins to pee if nobody is around.

LVL6 -  Character can use any bathroom regardless of it's state. She won't interrupt if disturbed in the toilet.

LVL7 -  Character can pee on the stairwells in block appartments and yards.

LVL8 -  Character can pee outdoors in the open space if nobody is around.

LVL9 -  Character can pee in quiet corners, near waste bins or in the bushes even if people are nearby but can't clearly see her.

LVL10 - Character won't interrupted peeing if spotted outdoors. Also she can use men's restroom and pee in the sink or a bucket if all stalls are occupied. 

Charisma -   Shows our communication skills. Can help with gaining permission to go to the bathroom from class, using the staff's toilet in different places, etc Has a 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100% chance of success. 10% means 1 case of 10, which means if you got lucky in this turn, you won't be in the next 9. Also to be precisely random you can use True Random.

Now let's talk more about buffs. 

Сold -  caused by a bad weather or a wind in the building. Increases bladder status value by extra 0.3 per turn. 

Horny - сaused by sexual tension towards omorashi if our character has that fetish. Increases critical bladder value by 1.

Half cut -  increases Courage by 2, but decreases critical bladder value and Charisma by 1. Can be caused by drinking soft alchogol drinks.

Drunk  - increases Courage by 4, but decreases critical bladder value and Charisma by 2. Can be caused by drinking a lot of soft drinks or a strong one.

Desperation -  While trying not to wet herself, character is ready to face her fears. Can occure if bladder status value is 9 or higher. Increases Courage by 2.

Soft drink -  Causes Half cut buff. If used 3 or more times in a row, will cause Drunk buff. Increases bladder status value by extra 0.3 per turn. Soft drinks are beer and cocktails.

Soda -  Increases bladder status value by extra 0.2 per turn

Tea,Cofee -  Protects from Cold during next 2 turns. Increases bladder status value by extra 0.1 per turn

Bladders status value modificators stack.To get rid of them, character must pee and relieve her bladder.

I hope you've not died from boredom while reading this. I'll try to explain how this works during the story or even try to make things easier to understand if needed.

Also you can take part not only as a reader but a narrator as well. Just follow 3 simple rules and feel free to participate.

Rule #1 -  You should continue the story depending on the majority of choices first. If there is a tie, final choice will be yours to make.
Rule #2 - Try to avoid unrealistic situations. Remember, our character is just a normal girl and she won't act weird without a reason.
Rule #3 -  Use skills system and its influence on the story and don't forget to write bladder state and buffs at the end of your post.

The anventure is waiting.

As a thread starter, I grant you this first character. 

Name :  Alice Smith
Height : 175
Hair : Long red hair
Breast size : Medium. (I'm not familiar with american or british size system. In our country it is measured by numbers(1,2,3,etc)
Body : Slim, with small cute arms and legs.
Interest in omorashi  : Uknown
Sexual identity : Uknown

Now, to proceed,we must spend our 5 skills points. Write down you suggestions about skill management and the interactive itself

Edited by Doomrun (see edit history)
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys! I've been reading this forum section for about an year and now I've decided to start my own thread. I am heavily inspired by OmoCommando and his interactive Arena. So I've come up with an id

I've always been interested in a modern setting but thought it would be frowned upon since it wasn't unique. So, I guess OmoCom's stats are offical?

2 Courage  2 Stamina 1 Charisma This seems like it's going to turn into a great story.  I like all the details we're going to have about the characters.  Can't wait for the start!

Posted Images

Well this certainly seems intricate! I'm glad I've inspired people to start their own interactive stories!

I'm going to say...

3 Courage

1 Stamina

1 Charisma

I'm not entirely sure what you want us to say about the interactive itself and I'm not quite sure how to utilize buffs, but if our character is sixteen years old, then going to school would seem like a good place to begin. Maybe we can begin our day with a modest breakfast and cup of coffee.

I want people to say whether they like the setting,idea and set of skills or not. Also if anybody has suggestions about extra skills or buffs I am willing to hear them.

Pardon my English, but I didn't get the point of question about the buffs. Buffs aply after certain item is used or character meets special conditions. 
Let's use your choice as an example. Our character has 2 stamina, so basic bladder filling rate is 0.9. But also she used cofee during her breakfast, lets just say 1 cup. So at the end of this turn, our charcater will have 1/10 bladder status(0(default value+0.9+0.1). But if she drinks 2 cups or 3, buffs will stack and she will have 1.1/10 or 1.2/10. To dispell this type of buff, she must simply relieve herself.

IRL it works a little more complicated, but lets make it simple as an narrative conventionality.

Buffs as Half Cut,Drunk and Skill bonus from alchogol work a limited perioud of time. Also I forgot to mention that Half Cut is replaced by Drunk buff.

Too bad i can't edit my starting post. So I will write some fixes here.

First of all, I've changed description of Stamina

Stamina  -   Usually RPG each character has a life bar. Similar to that, our character has a 10-point scale which shows our bladder status. When it reaches 10 or goes above it,character starts to leak, and if critical value is reached, the character will wet herself. Each leak decreases value of the scale by 0.5. Each turn bladder fills by a certain rate. Filling rate is 1/0.9/0.8/0.7/0.6/0.5/0.4/0.3/0.2/0.1 depending on the level of the StaminaCritical bladder value is 10.2/10.4/10.6/10.8/11/11.2/11.4/11.6/11.8/12 depending on the level of the Stamina.

Next I've added some notes to the buff section.

Сold -  Caused by a bad weather or a wind in the building. Increases Filling rate 0.3 per turn. Does not have a certain duration but can be dispelled by going indoors or drinking Tea or Coffee

Horny - Caused by sexual tension towards omorashi if our character has that fetish. Increases critical bladder value by 1.

Half cut -  increases Courage by 2, but decreases critical bladder value and Charisma by 1. Can be caused by drinking soft alchogol drinks. Lasts 2 turns.Duration stacks twice, other bonuses don't stack. Replaced by Drunk buff with third stack.

Drunk  - increases Courage by 4, but decreases critical bladder value and Charisma by 2. Can be caused by drinking a lot of soft drinks or a strong one. Lasts 4 turns. Does not stack, but duration can be extended(up to 4 turns)

Desperation -  While trying not to wet herself, character is ready to face her fears. Can occure if bladder status value is 9 or higher. Increases Courage by 2. Dispells when character relieves herself or has an accident.

Soft drink -  Causes Half cut buff. If used 3 or more times in a row, will cause Drunk buff. Increases filling rate by 0.3. Soft drinks are beer and cocktails.

Soda -  Increases filling rate by 0.2.

Tea,Coffee -  Protects from Cold during next 2 turns. Increases filling rate by 0.1.

Wet -  Your panties are wet now, so why not just let it all out. Caused by leaking, decreases critical bladder value by 0.5. Bonus doesn't stack, but duration can be extended by leaking again.

Filling rate modificators stack.To get rid of them, character must pee and relieve her bladder.

2 Stamina

2 Charisma

1 Courage

I wonder what would happen if we set one of the stats to 0, but I don't want to ruin this character yet. Maybe I'll send in a vote for the next character for experimentation purposes

I say we should start on the weekend, maybe the bathroom in her house isn't working

Edited by This is Sparta
Forgot to add starting situation (see edit history)
14 hours ago, This is Sparta said:

I wonder what would happen if we set one of the stats to 0, but I don't want to ruin this character yet. Maybe I'll send in a vote for the next character for experimentation purpose.

This situation can't happen, because all stats are 1 by default, so spending 1 points raises stat to 2.

Anyway let us begin. According to your suggestions, starting stats will be : 

Stamina 3

Courage 3

Charisma 2

Proloue. A place of her dreams.

The train was travelling through beautiful sights of California. Alice was sitting and looking at the window, fascinated by the view.

Girl's childhood dream has finally come true. Her mother spoke to an old friend and he offered them a place to stay in a small town called Utopia.

" Like the view, sweetie? " -  her mother interrupted Alice's daydreaming.

" Oh, yeah, it's great, even greater than on pictures" - girl replied.

" We should arrive to the station in 25 minutes, do you want to have a snack and some tea? "

What should Alice do?

1. Have a snack with tea

2. Refuse

3. Use the toilet

4. Offer a glass of soda in the dining car

5. Suggest your option in the comment.

Alice's Condition :

Bladder status 3/10 

Filling rate 0.8

No active buffs applied.

" We should arrive to the station in 25 minutes, do you want to have a snack and some tea? "

" No,thanks. I'm good" - girl replied.

"Suit yourself. There will be more for me" - Samantha (her mother) said, giggling.

Samantha opened her bag and took a couple of sandwiches, covered in foil. Also she took a sip of tea from her flask. 

" This ham is really good" - she said as she was eating her meal and drinking tea from the flask. This tea was so delightful that Sam drank it all to the bottom.

15 minutes had passed. The train was approaching Utopia, Alice could already see the outskirts of this beautiful and quiet town.

Suddenly Sam's phone rang. She picked up the phone.

- Hey. It's Dave. Long time no hear you.  - said the man on the other end of the line.

- Hey, Dave, glad to hear you too. 

- Where are you now.

- We're on the train, i arrives in 10 minutes. Could you pick us up.

- Sure I can. I'll arrive in 20 minutes.

- Still driving that old wreck?

- Hey,if it ain't broke, why fix it. Besides its is far from being a wreck now. You'll see.

- Arligh, I'll see you at the station.

Samantha hung up. Alice could definitely saw worried look on her face.

- Hey is everything okay, Ma? -  Alice wondered.

- It's alright sweetie. Just a bit overhydrated. - Sam replied

- Is that a weird way of saying you have to pee? - Alice noticed ironically

Sammy blushed. She knew she should have not drank so much tea. And now, with train toilets close, she had to hold it till the arrival.

10 minutes felt like an eternity for this lady. If only she could find a way to relieve her bladder. 

She checked the time on her phone. 3 mintues had passed, and she was totally bursting. Her legs were shaking and she was nerviously tapping the table with her fingers.

- You sure you're okay. - Alice repeated

- I said I'm fine. - Samantha replied with anger in her voice.

-  Just pee in the flask if it's urgent.

- What!? No way I'm peeing in the flask! I've just bought it recently.

- Don't be shy. I'll keep a lookout. Noone will notice.

"Shit, it's a tough call, I guess. I'm bursting and not sure I can make it to the bathroom but peeing in front of my daughter like that? And what if someone will notice? Oh boy,what should I'do?"

What should Sammy do?

1. Refuse Alice's offer. No way a grown lady can do such a thing

2. Accept Alice's offer. Better than wetting.

3. Try to let out a bit and see if it gets better.

Alice's Condition :

Bladder status 3.8/10 

Filling rate 0.8

No active buffs applied.

Although the opportunity seemed so attractive and relieving, Samanthta had to decline it. There was no way a lady could pee in a contaired used for drinking and in front of her daughter.

"Come on girl, come on, You can hold it. Just a little bit longer. Just a lit.."

Suddenly a small leak occured. Sammy could feel the warmth of pee in her panties. It felt so good and there was more where it came from.
She decided to let a little more out to reduce the pressure. But then she realised that she totally overdid it a spurt rushed from her body, soaking her panties and coming down her leg. Her face looked horrified.

"What happened, Mom" - Alice wondered

"It's alright, honey, I'm okay." - Samantha replied

The traint stopped moving as it had arrived to the platform. Finally, it was Utopia Railway Station. Ladies took their things and got out. The weather was great. Although it was almost 6 p.m., they could feel the warmth of the air and the wind breezing. Alice carried a backpack and a bag in her hand. Her mother was rolling a suitcase and carried a purse. Samantha felt slightly better, her leak gave her time for a final rush to the ladies. Soon they arrived to the waiting room.

It was a huge bright pavilion full of stores and jukes. Samantha noticed a WC sign with an arrow pointing down the stairs.

"Alright. David will pick us up in 10 minutes. Could you wait me here? I'lle be right back" - she said.

Sam put down her suitcase and rushed down the stairs. Her desperate state was growing dramatically. Ladie was in a such rush that she slipped up and almost fell,dripping in her panties in the process.

"Damn it. I gotta pee so bad." - thought Sammy

Finally, she entered the ladies room. Unfortunately, all stalls were occupied.

"Come on,come on, come on" - ladie was fidgeting, trying to hold all that liquid in.

Surely time was working against her. Sam was losing a battle with her bladder. Another stream leaked down her leg.

At last, a stall door opened. She made a mad dash to the toilet.

"Oh shit, it's comming out." - realised Sammy while she was locking the stall

What happens next ?

1. Pull down panties and hover over the toilet

2. Pee through her panties over the toilet

3. Pull panties aside and try to pee standing up

4. Give up and let it all out on the floor

Alice's Condition :

Bladder status 4.6/10 (10.6)

Filling rate 0.8

No active buffs applied.