• Peed in something in the ktichen
    • Peed outside
    • Peed in the en suite
  2. 2. What would you have done?

• Peed in your pants
    • Sat on the moldy seat
    • Hovered

On 3/18/2017 at 5:16 AM, WetDave said:

I'm a man so peeing in the garden would have been the obvious solution. Indeed I've done this often when we had one bathroom and three women in the house. Now we have three bathrooms and only two of us so the problem doesn't occur any more!

On 3/19/2017 at 6:07 AM, AliasnameTO said:

I'm trying to think of it from a woman's perspective. The obvious answer for me would be the en suite and just let fly because I don't have to touch anything but the flush handle. :P I would have done what you did, hover and handle the consequences. But it would have been fun to try holding it and fail as well hehe.

Yeah it wouldn't have really been much of a situation for a man would it!  

10 hours ago, nappypants said:

I'd vote for "just do it in your pants and pretend you tried to hold it..." :wink:

Now that's bold!

At this point is looks clearly like the most popular selection would have been to just try to hang on until the bathroom become available. That would have been my second choice. With the benefit of hindsight it actually wasn't much longer and I'd almost certainly have made it. However in a hypothetical world where it was another half an hour wait I imagine I'd have told myself that I would hover over a bowl in the kitchen but that I'd wait until the last possible minute to do so; and then I would have doubtless peed myself thinking I could wait a bit longer.

And it looks like a pretty close split on whether to bother trying to hover or not. I was pretty split as well. I'm so glad I didn't have to face that choice in a public bathroom.

My other half and I often have this situation to deal with....only i rarely get desperate because I don't like being publicly desperate so I would always go first, even if he was having gut trouble. I would have gone first and just washed my hands in the kitchen to avoid spending any extra time in the bathroom! 

In your scenario, as a woman, I genuinely think I would have just gone in the garden. If you're neighbours see you, so what, it's your garden! 

I put try to hold it until the bathroom was available. I enjoy desperation anyway. The poll required an answer to the second part so I put hover which is the closest option. As a male sitting is unnecessary, and  I have just unzipped and peed into nasty toilets.

If I was a woman I and could not hover, I would have risked wetting my pants, by trying everything I could to hold it even if I started leaking. It would rake some time until my pants got soaked.

My now ex-wife faced a similar situation once. I wrote about it several years ago.  I think I posted it here but I am not sure.  In any event here s how we handled it. 

Have you and your partner ever been about to wet desperate at the same time. This is what Deb and I did.

Deb and I had friends that lived in northern Vermont, about a 5 hour drive from home. We usually made the trip without stopping, although by time we arrived we both needed to pee badly.

One hot summer day we set out for home. Our car did not have air-conditioning so we made sure we were hydrated, a bad idea. About an hour into the trip my bladder was filling fast and began to hurt. It was going to be a long ride, if we did not stop. This is something I did not like doing, and not just because I enjoy holding my pee.

By half way home my bladder was painfully full and my penis hurt as well. The sensible thing to do would be stop for a pee break, but I drove on, enduring the pain, confident that I had never wet my pants since I was a child. At the time, I did not think it was possible for me to do so

There are two exits we could use to get off the New York State Throughway, and finish our trip on local roads, both about equal distance to home. During the ride we chatted normally, as I concentrating on driving and my own desperate need to pee. Therefore I did not notice what Debbie was doing.

I drove past the first exit off the Throughway, thinking the closer we got to home on the high speed road, the quicker I would get home to relieve my agonizingly full bladder, and my throbbing penis. . As soon as I past the exit Deb said “I thought you were going to get off here! I was going to ask you to stop. I have to pee real badly and don’t think I can hold it until we get home. I feel like I am about to pee in my pants.”  I looked over and she had both hands pressed tightly in her crouch and she had her legs squeezed tightly together. I told her I had not thought about stopping .I wanted to travel fast, without traffic light as long as possible, because I had to pee real bad to. I pointed to the fact that I too was holding myself with my hand, mostly because it hurt so damn much. She didn’t say much more but every so often she took a sharp intake of breath through her teeth and squirmed her legs back and forth rapidly. She did mention it would be my fault if the seat got wet, but I was beginning to wonder which one of us would do the wetting, or would it be perhaps both of us.

By time we got off the Throughway my bladder felt like it was tearing open, and my penis was pee swollen and throbbing, with strong pressure at my pee hole. I told her I felt like I was about to wet my pants, but I did not care if I did, anything to relieve the severe pain. I even thought about letting some pee out, but I could not do it while driving. She said “if you want to wet your pants, do so, but please don’t talk about it, it is making my need to pee worse, and I am trying not to wet my pants.”

As we neared home I called first use of the toilet. She said “NO WAY! I am about to wet my pants!” I pointed to my hand holding my penis and said so am I, and I am in extreme pain. This was just my set up to what I wanted to do. As we approached our apartment door , both holding ourselves, I suggested we both pee  in the toilet ,at the same time,, and explained how it would work .With the dam about to burst there was no time for discussion, so she agreed.

We rushed to the bathroom. She immediately stood in front of the toilet and quickly pulled down her jeans. She started peeing before she got seated, splattering on the toilet seat. Meanwhile facing her in front of the toilet, I freed my swollen penis from my jeans holding it tightly so I would not pee on her as she got situated. I then knelt down, placing my penis between her legs, her pussy and the front of the toilet. I think the severe pain I was in, after having to pee badly prevented me from getting an erection. At first I had a bit of trouble getting started, but gradually my stream picked up speed. I loved the fact that we were mixing our pee, but I wanted to actually mix our streams. I tried aiming a bit higher, but succeeded only in spraying pee on her butt. Having started first, and since I peed slowly at first she finished well ahead of me. She scooted back on the toilet seat so she could watch in amazement in how long I was peeing, between her legs. By now I had a good hard stream. She said “wow you must have really had to go, I never saw you pee so much.”

As I finished going, with the pressure and agony of my long held pee dissipating, I was able to focus on the sexy thing we had just done. I got an immediate full erection. I stood and backed away from the toilet, so she could get up. Seeing my hard on she said “Wow somebody is excited”. I was not the only one. Her nipples were poking through her top. She stood up taking me between her legs. It was then I noticed in her rush she had not wiped and her pubic hair was still wet as she rubbed her pussy against my rock hard dick. I enjoyed that for a moment. Then, she dried herself and well you can figure the rest out.